Enterbots [HALAL] NostalgiaJazzAdmirer - The Best and Most Informative User on the Enter Subforum -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan Pardew

alexander4488/Game Dude ✓
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@NostalgiaJazzAdmirer is one of the long-time users of the Enter subforum and provided hilarity to us on the farms both ironically and unironically.

He's been on the spotlight for this forum for posting hilarious shit on threads, derailing them or providing very 101% informative and high quality posts. Initially there was some huge discussion whether he should be banned on the forum, but it was decided he could stay since he did manage to piss off some spergy new members on this forum, and some even thought he was a troll.

Needless to say, due to the infamous chat incident yesterday (more details below), he proved to be a whiny autistic that even those who found him hilarious for pissing off rabid Enter haters to be a "total autistic faggot".

Notable hilarious quotes:

Notable stuff:
- One of his autistic ramblings about a Pokemon Gen3 episode that nobody gives a shit anymore.
- The thread that lead to the introduction of the informative sperg.
- Check out his hilarious thread where he cries about CYBERBOWLING.

The infamous chat incident:
One day, three of his recent posts on the Enter subforum were deleted and this caused him to cry about them for more than 30 minutes on chat. In addition to that, he was also crying about the autistic jokes, the use of slurs such as "nigger" and "faggot" (even to KatsuKitty himself), comparing the censorship here with 4Kids, and a lot more.

Incomplete chatlog:

Real TL;DR version:
KatsuKitty 23 minutes ago KatsuKitty: @ NostalgiaJazzAdmirer, do you realise that the Mr Enter forum is such a nuclear disaster that I stopped giving a shit about it
KatsuKitty 23 minutes ago KatsuKitty: if you're bitching about that catastrophe of a subforum, you should get a life
KatsuKitty 19 minutes ago KatsuKitty: i'd have to sift through ten pages of you complaining about censorship on staff profiles
KatsuKitty 19 minutes ago KatsuKitty: seriously guys, go through this man's profile
KatsuKitty 18 minutes ago KatsuKitty: every post he makes is a bitch fit about censorship
KatsuKitty 14 minutes ago KatsuKitty: this guy is such a spaz holy shit
KatsuKitty 14 minutes ago KatsuKitty: HURRRUUHHHGGH CENSORSHIP
KatsuKitty 14 minutes ago KatsuKitty: what does he do with his spare time
KatsuKitty 13 minutes ago KatsuKitty: he strikes me as the kind of guy who's highlight observation of the day is noticing his dog's pussy smells like fish
KatsuKitty 3 minutes ago KatsuKitty: @ NostalgiaJazzAdmirer, i can't use faggot?
KatsuKitty 3 minutes ago KatsuKitty: is nigger okay then?
KatsuKitty A moment ago KatsuKitty: @ NostalgiaJazzAdmirer, do you have anything else to do than bitch about shit that doesn't matter here
KatsuKitty A moment ago KatsuKitty: there you go, try a new fetish

Squealer

see website
kiwifarms.net
What an autistic faggot nigger. It's hard to piss off chat to be honest, congrats to you prickboyadmirer. You've done more than anyone else has done.

Squealer

see website
kiwifarms.net
Oh, need to say this. If you leave the net for a month or two, @NostalgiaJazzAdmirer, this'll probably roll over. And seeing as you are still a kid, I'd recomend trying to find some outside source of offline hang out time. Magic the Gathering might be up your alley. Or hell, just go out of your comfort zone and go for a walk. In other words stay away from here if you don't want to get sucked into the stupidity of arguing online.

Or you can stay here and be mocked relentlessly.(I'm betting on this one)

SunLightStreak

Elite Illuminati Task Force Agent for Cow Control
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am going to be the contrarian on this one. I really did not see much in the substance of many of NJA's posts that were that off the mark in most cases. NJA's fault was in delivery and approach rather than their core statements.

NJA just really did not know how to disagree with people without being overly passionate and injuring themselves in the process. He got overly heated on a number of occasions, but really most folks do when they are not used to internet discussions. We have seen this play out with others, too.

Also Chat is not an easy or forgiving place, I know of a few stories where people on this forum got drunk and said/posted things they regret. If we were to decide that a disaster in chat is the straw that broke the camels back, there would be a lot more halal threads than there are now.

NJA did the Mr Enter subforum a service by showing how fragile it was. They were terrible at tact, but they made a point I was pondering for a while.

The Mr Enter subforum was a magnet for trolls and agitators, because it had become a cow itself. It was trolling itself and had made itself a target by being an echochamber. NJA toughened many of the posters up to this reality. Without NJA this board would have been trolled much harder and much more cruelly. NJA inserted doubt and I would even argue scared of some likely ruse cruisers by putting the whole board on edge. They raised the heat level and it made a number of likely trolls either back off or target other areas of this site.

The Jumping Dwarf

I'm offendered if misgendered
kiwifarms.net
I am going to be the contrarian on this one. I really did not see much in the substance of many of NJA's posts that were that off the mark in most cases. NJA's fault was in delivery and approach rather than their core statements.

NJA just really did not know how to disagree with people without being overly passionate and injuring themselves in the process. He got overly heated on a number of occasions, but really most folks do when they are not used to internet discussions. We have seen this play out with others, too.

Also Chat is not an easy or forgiving place, I know of a few stories where people on this forum got drunk and said/posted things they regret. If we were to decide that a disaster in chat is the straw that broke the camels back, there would be a lot more halal threads than there are now.

NJA did the Mr Enter subforum a service by showing how fragile it was. They were terrible at tact, but they made a point I was pondering for a while.

The Mr Enter subforum was a magnet for trolls and agitators, because it had become a cow itself. It was trolling itself and had made itself a target by being an echochamber. NJA toughened many of the posters up to this reality. Without NJA this board would have been trolled much harder and much more cruelly. NJA inserted doubt and I would even argue scared of some likely ruse cruisers by putting the whole board on edge. They raised the heat level and it made a number of likely trolls either back off or target other areas of this site.
Still a faggot.

KingofManga420

So long, and thanks for all the sekclintons
kiwifarms.net
That being said I don't get why he's halal. He's exceptional sure but do we have anything about his outside net presence that is remotely entertaining? How old even is he and can he grow out of this? I feel like this jumped the gun just cause he was hilarious in chat the other night.

Last edited by a moderator:

SunLightStreak

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That being said I don't get why he's halal. He's exceptional sure but do we have anything about his outside net presence that is remotely entertaining? How old even is he and can he grow out of this? I feel like this jumped the gun just cause he was hilarious in chat the other night.
@Frank Rizzo and @KingofManga420

Welcome to the Mr Enter Subforum where everything is magical and many of the posters are minors.

Mace could be just a pretend Enter Hater - Lets see your reaction to the attached profile posts.

Also do note that Mace has had a few other posts likely deleted as well. Look at his ratings. I am guessing his other post was either off topic or A-logging - care to take a guess which one?

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Frank Rizzo

kiwifarms.net
@Frank Rizzo and @KingofManga420

Welcome to the Mr Enter Subforum where everything is magical and many of the posters are minors.

Mace could be just a pretend Enter Hater - Lets see your reaction to the attached profile posts.

Also do note that Mace has had a few other posts likely deleted as well. Look at his ratings. I am guessing his other post was either off topic or A-logging - care to take a guess which one?
From reading the screencaps, it kinda seems like Mace is playing the part of "I HATE MR. ENTER SO VERY MUCH" troll. I dunno, to me anyway, he's just being way to over the top where it just raises my troll red flag.

He *could* very well be actually sperging out, but so far, I'm thinking he's just a try hard troll.

SunLightStreak

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From reading the screencaps, it kinda seems like Mace is playing the part of "I HATE MR. ENTER SO VERY MUCH" troll. I dunno, to me anyway, he's just being way to over the top where it just raises my troll red flag.

He *could* very well be actually sperging out, but so far, I'm thinking he's just a try hard troll.
I hope so that it is just a hard troll, but with a trend like that they are either pretend a-logging or actual a-logging. Either one is an embarrassment to us for tolerating it.

Philosophy Zombie

that fat kid who smells like axe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't be an autistic nigger faggot.

Most Enterbots are little kids, which is part of why making a subforum for them was a bad idea from the start. I don't see why NJA would be any different from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino