Enterbots [HALAL] NostalgiaJazzAdmirer - The Best and Most Informative User on the Enter Subforum -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AP 297

kiwifarms.net
Well, yeah, it's pretty dumb to be a try-hard A-logger, but I guess what I mean is I don't put to much stake into it, because it just seems to me like it'a ac act.

So clearly me calling him an A-log whether he was serious or pretend was appropriate, was it not?

@KingofManga420 , what are your thoughts on this now that you see the quotes and everything else? - Edit he already replied to it, I missed his reply.

Anyway, lets get back to NJA. His contrarian posting here has exposed a lot of this by being a magnet for trolls and a-logs. We can play the devil's advocate game countless times, and Nostalgia did play this game quite often. They were the magnet for every troll, a-log and sperg this forum had. This type of "activity" whether it was trolling or not has been a lot of the norm rather than the exception and is the cause of a lot of thread derailments.

NJA has absorbed this and taken the abuse each day. Sadly they lacked social skills and were overwhelmed with it all. I will say this, if NJA did not play this role, I was about to.

If NJA had not done this, there would likely have been other groups that emerged to troll this group. Quite a few veteran Kiwifarms posters had already been taken on ruse cruises and it was becoming obvious to me that this board had become trollable.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofManga420

So long, and thanks for all the sekclintons
kiwifarms.net
Well, here's a few things that I'd like to point out.
1. Nostalgiajazzadmirer said he was on his user page. His IP was also traced to a university, if that helps.
2. He's halal not because of what he does on his own, but because this thread could contain all his arguments instead of spilling out to the others.
What others, this forum is dead :story:

also @AWB-81 your question was redundant since my statement was given when I was already aware of all his quotes and shit.

A

AP 297

kiwifarms.net
No matter what this subforum was gonna die even if NJA had never came here. The rapid decay was there but he stirred the pot and inadvertently added more content. It is like someone who had never visted the bowels of Camden, NJ or Detroit coming here and leaving graffiti everywhere.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/line-of-the-day.247/page-278#post-641959
  1. https://static.kiwifarms.net/data/avatars/s/0/23.jpg?1394010477 2 minutes agoKatsuKitty:
    he seems to dotter around in mr enter's forum which is a place i'm still afraid to go in despite having a managerial obligation to police for violations
  2. https://static.kiwifarms.net/data/avatars/s/0/23.jpg?1394010477 2 minutes agoKatsuKitty:
    mr enter's forum truly is the camden to my new jersey police

Still, the forum was going and people were still dealing with people like STOA and others that lied to veteran posters or ruse cruisers while there were MLP debates as well. The sub forum was still going when NJA arrived in mid March after we had our incident in the Nayolfa thread.

Without NJA, I think it would be still running and more vulnerable just without any observation at all.

StateOfMind

The hamster that ate your trefoils.
kiwifarms.net
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/line-of-the-day.247/page-278#post-641959
  1. https://static.kiwifarms.net/data/avatars/s/0/23.jpg?1394010477 2 minutes agoKatsuKitty:
    he seems to dotter around in mr enter's forum which is a place i'm still afraid to go in despite having a managerial obligation to police for violations
  2. https://static.kiwifarms.net/data/avatars/s/0/23.jpg?1394010477 2 minutes agoKatsuKitty:
    mr enter's forum truly is the camden to my new jersey police

Still, the forum was going and people were still dealing with people like STOA and others that lied to veteran posters or ruse cruisers while there were MLP debates as well. The sub forum was still going when NJA arrived in mid March after we had our incident in the Nayolfa thread.

Without NJA, I think it would be still running and more vulnerable just without any observation at all.
Dude, if NJA never shown up, it would still be probably taken down. There was still a lot of shitposts and irrelevant threads, your points don't make much sense..

Clown Doll

His own Free Bitch
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Dude, if NJA never shown up, it would still be probably taken down..
A lot of the large thread derails were directly caused by NJA, and he got two threads on the front of the Enter board specifically telling users to avoid responding to his *effort posts*. Yeah, maybe this ship would've sunk without his help but he expedited it's demise by causing a defeatist attitude toward the quality of the forum.

I still believe Enterverse could hack it and continue it's life as a Cartoon Spergery General where Stevens Universe and MLP is put in too. That would solve the issue of content drought and the posting cultures would be compatible too since I see a lot of overlap with this forum and the SU/MLP threads.

Last edited:

SuperFilter

You got it, big boy.
kiwifarms.net
I'm having a hard time picturing this person as anything but a modern day re-enactment of Dobson's school years. Victim complex included.
What's it about Enter that creates so much autistic drama, anyway? This subforum, his buddies, his fans, everything about him is a fucking magnet.

Conrix

"KIWIFAGS REEEEEEE"
kiwifarms.net
So clearly me calling him an A-log whether he was serious or pretend was appropriate, was it not?

@KingofManga420 , what are your thoughts on this now that you see the quotes and everything else? - Edit he already replied to it, I missed his reply.

Anyway, lets get back to NJA. His contrarian posting here has exposed a lot of this by being a magnet for trolls and a-logs. We can play the devil's advocate game countless times, and Nostalgia did play this game quite often. They were the magnet for every troll, a-log and sperg this forum had. This type of "activity" whether it was trolling or not has been a lot of the norm rather than the exception and is the cause of a lot of thread derailments.

NJA has absorbed this and taken the abuse each day. Sadly they lacked social skills and were overwhelmed with it all. I will say this, if NJA did not play this role, I was about to.

If NJA had not done this, there would likely have been other groups that emerged to troll this group. Quite a few veteran Kiwifarms posters had already been taken on ruse cruises and it was becoming obvious to me that this board had become trollable.

How to troll Kiwi Farms:

1) Be weird or autistic on the intetnet

2) Have different opinions from everyone else and repeatedly post them

3) Threads are derailed in autistic drama

4) ???

5) You're probably a Halal at this point.

Last edited:
A

AP 297

kiwifarms.net
How to troll Kiwi Farms:

1) Be weird or autistic on the intetnet

2) Have different opinions from everyone else and repeatedly post them

3) Threads are derailed in autistic drama

4) ???

5) You're probably a Halal at this point.

Its okay, I still think you are cool and will be nice to you and everyone else when I do get my Halal thread.

@Nirxsachit you are awesome man, keep reaching and being that way!

Alex Krycek

Transphobic Talking Turd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even if he's less cringeworthy than Conner or Mapdark he's no less deserving of a halal thread. Just clicking on his profile alone you see a ton of irrelevant status updates and rambling about things he saw on the subforum. He's hardly been a constructive member, I'm glad this thread exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.