• Gay Old Man Team of Michael J Hirtes and Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

• MaddieNolan

• Chopinpiano

• The ZooSadism fags

Results are only viewable after voting.
A

AJ 447

kiwifarms.net
It is time, once again, to vote for the biggest trolling fails on the Farms. Anything that has transpired from October 2017 until now can be nominated. Please tag the offending party and give a brief recap of their faggotry, along with relevant links. Honorable past nominees include @A Hot Tranny for sending a pizza to a cow's house like a sped, @Cuddly Pirate for constantly involving himself with other furry cows, @Michael J Hirtes for being the most dedicated autistic stalker he can be, and @Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt for cheering on CWC's assault of the GameStop employee.
Other past nominees can be perused here:
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/2016-kiwi-farms-halalween-of-the-year.25127/
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/halalween-2017.35485/
Have fun everyone! :unholy:

EDIT: Here are the nominees so far:
  • @FuckYou for being an absolute waste, and getting cucked by a couch (link)
  • @RomeoRose for threatening a lolsuit against every single member of this website (link)
  • @uncleShitHeel for being unable to handle a threadban, and then bragging in chat about weening a cow (1, 2, 3)
  • @Y2K Baby for almost chasing off the source of the new Bulla updates with his faggotry (link)
  • @MysteryWoman for trying to extort a cow, and ultimately getting doxed because of her fugly clit (1, 2)
  • @Bryan Dunn for his entire pathetic existence (link)
  • @Derp Potato for posting multiple faildoxes and refusing to quit
  • @Hell0 for spending their summer vacay on a socking spree
  • @scared sheep for having her boyfriend make an account to whiteknight her, and just generally being an attention-hungry disaster (link)
  • @xyrichard for serial weening of cows, including Russell Greer and Tommy Tooter (1, 2, 3, 4)
  • @Ballzymaker94 and @NinFreakLan for stealing from a hopelessly autistic man
  • @Bamboon McDrool for extreme anti-weening (1, 2)
  • @Chrisology1337 for socking and being a shithead (1, 2)
  • @PantsFreeZone for being unable to contain his sperging and exemplifying the worst of A&H posters (1, 2)
  • @Mr. Poker in the Front Liquor in the Rear for following Tommy Tooter on Facebook and getting exposed, and being an extraordinary mess in chat at all times (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
  • @Mikeula for being unable to stfu about his love of trannies, including hassling multiple members of this site about if they were trans (link)
  • @Sidon's fleshlight for trying to create multiple PA threads, and calling into the Killstream to brag to Null about having two!!! featured threads
  • @Avery Chicoine's Personal Cuckold for weening and extreme spergitude (1, 2, 3)
  • @Lulzy for doing everything short of sucking Null's cock to get a thread (1, 2)
  • @Heryos for stalking and harassing Aydin Paladin because she wouldn't give him coochie (link)
  • @The Temple for impersonating Terry Davis to both other lolcows and Terry's own family (1, 2, 3, 4)
  • @Michael J Hirtes for another year of fuckery, including dozens of Twitter socks, and fabricating stories about Chris at Bronycon (1, 2)
  • @Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt for another year of fuckery and bothering Chris on Twitter (1, 2)
  • @MaddieNolan for becoming a mod of a cow's subreddit and threatening to get their discord server shut down (link)
  • @Ntwadumela for weening AGAIN and never learning his goddamn lesson (link)
  • @Chopinpiano for faildoxing, LARPing as a banker in Japan, and trying to start multiple PA threads on people he went to high school with
  • The collective spastics, faildoxers, and moralfags of the Zoosadism thread (1, 2)
EDIT2: So it turns out, you can only add 20 options to a poll, and we exceeded that in nomainations. :story: As such, I've made some executive decisions for who made the final cut, but I'm leaving all the nominees up so they can continue to be publicly shamed.

Last edited by a moderator:

REGENDarySumanai

Randy Time!
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My nomination goes to the collective faildoxing in the zoosadism thread(s). A multi-way tie between everyone who was mercy killed/banned or who obsessed over the ice cream and cake being served in every single mom & pop cafe along the east coast.

Not sure who to tag specifically.
I second this notion. My other choice is scared sheep because she powerleveled past Ultra Instinct.

AssRock

probably drunk.
kiwifarms.net
My nomination goes to the collective faildoxing in the zoosadism thread(s). A multi-way tie between everyone who was mercy killed/banned or who obsessed over the ice cream and cake being served in every single mom & pop cafe along the east coast.

Seconding this, that shit was embarrassing to read. Maybe have them as a group nomination?

A

AJ 447

kiwifarms.net
My own personal nomination is @uncleShitHeel for being unable to take being banned from a thread about a schizophrenic woman, making a twitter to continue weening her, and then bragging about it in chat.
unknown.png

Special mentions to @chekovia and @Princess Tinkle Panties

Shick

Body by Nabisco
kiwifarms.net

This gets my vote as well. Who would have guessed that trying to dox based on tree leaves, ice cream, and months-old reports of power outages could go so horribly wrong? Everyone with an IQ above room temperature.

(edited to add an additional dox avenue)

Last edited: