• Gay Old Man Team of Michael J Hirtes and Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

• MaddieNolan

• Chopinpiano

• The ZooSadism fags

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blood Debts

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth
kiwifarms.net
The worst are the zoos but they aren't really "fail trolls" like the others, just despicable wastes of oxygen. I don't feel like they fit in terms of troll fails because they weren't really trolling.

The people nominated aren't the zoosadists themselves---it's the Farmers with mega-autism who tried to dox them by attempting to identify ice cream parlors and failed to archive important shit. I'm noticing there's some confusion over that.

Audit_The_Autist

spoopy harry potter cloak with a hitachi wand
kiwifarms.net
The people nominated aren't the zoosadists themselves---it's the Farmers with mega-autism who tried to dox them by attempting to identify ice cream parlors and failed to archive important shit. I'm noticing there's some confusion over that.
I don't consider the zoosadist troll doxers to be legitimate kiwifarmers. Most of them made an account on the farms just for the one thread and had absolutely no clue what the culture here is. Personally, I'd disqualify the zoosadist guys just because most of them were just furries who seemed to think that kiwifarms was an anti-animal abuse outreach project by the FBI.

Duncan Hills Coffee

Whaddya mean booze ain't food?!
kiwifarms.net
Could someone give me a quick summary of the autistic shit Bryan Dunn has done (pun unintended)? I've seen snippets of his sperging here and there, and someone mentioned that he claimed to be married but the woman who said was his wife said they were never married and told him to fuck off.

I get it if there's too much of his autism to boil down, but I would like at least some context, and perhaps some links to the relevant pages in his thread.

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Could someone give me a quick summary of the autistic shit Bryan Dunn has done (pun unintended)? I've seen snippets of his sperging here and there, and someone mentioned that he claimed to be married but the woman who said was his wife said they were never married and told him to fuck off.

I get it if there's too much of his autism to boil down, but I would like at least some context, and perhaps some links to the relevant pages in his thread.
Incomplete, but here you go:
https://kiwifarms.net/posts/3269765/

fartsnstuf

kiwifarms.net
I nominate @Lillith1991 cause of this

credit to @ThePurpleProse @Ginger_Tickler and @Basketball Jones for finding and securing the pics

juicy animu tidbit.png
juicy animu tidbit 2.jpg
juicy animu tidbit 3.jpeg