• Mary lee Walshing Witch Bitches
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Artcow Half-dude / Ian KnauCar Fucker

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by The Oddball from MLW, Jul 17, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. He talks to his car like its a child. Which is really fucked up, since he is fucking his car and thinks of it as his lover.

Ugh....

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Feels Feels x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. He's going to throw a big fat funeral for his car on DA with art dedications and weepy journals and everything. Just watch.

The dude's also a furry who draws what else but sexy depictions of various FNAF characters. I think he is the oldest one to do that at 27.

• Informative Informative x 12
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Megahertz

Megahertz Like a damn fiddle
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Vore, inflation, and pregnancy can look the exact same in artwork.
    TL;DR: They're lazy and draw the same thing but call it differently for maximum views.

There's likely older artists floating around.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 4
    #23 The Oddball from MLW, Jul 17, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
    The Oddball from MLW

The Oddball from MLW Evil Jewish Unicorn Tulpamancing Wizard

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative  x 13
    • Horrifying  x 4
    • Like  x 1
    • Agree  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    sonichuis44

sonichuis44 I'm Leonard the Nightfly
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. The only problem is that his car fetish and the fact his idea of car reproduction systems are fucking disgusting.

Also, I've seen him color his stuff. And it looks like he can't concern the differences between Caucasians and Asians. Plus his shading reminds me of Andrew Dobson, but with liberal abuse of the smudge tool on top of that.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Jewelsmakerguy

Jewelsmakerguy (Cheesy 80s music intensifies)

kiwifarms.net
  5. This reminds me way too much of Miranda Leek, the pregnant rollercoaster lady, except somehow less classy. (edit: possibly nsfw if you job does not deal with rollercoaster boobies)

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    sonichuis44

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Feels Feels x 10
    Zim

Zim Facebook District Manager
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. I really can't even see this (half) dude is a lolcow. I think it's pretty clear there's something very big missing from his childhood and his first car filled that void (and then some). That being said, this guy is fucking weird and gives a new definition to "gear-head".

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    Superior Watermelon

Superior Watermelon Host of "Lenspiracy Theory"

kiwifarms.net
  7. Beat me to it, I was just about to post this. My favorite parts are the attempted text art-

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Megahertz

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. If you're going to knock up a car, it should probably be a station wagon and not a sports car. After all, a station wagon is a good family car.

• Winner Winner x 55
    • Like Like x 7
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  9. He also refers to cars' owners as their "masters" in his comics. Gonna add slave play to the fetish list.

"NEVER fuck a car with the engine on." These are clearly people of intellect. Hamster-like intellect.

I hate to ask, but I feel I must; why don't they just duct tape a flesh light to the back of their car and fuck that? Is cold, greasy metal that sexy?

• Feels  x 9
    • Agree  x 3
    • Like  x 2
    • Winner  x 2
    • Optimistic  x 1
    #31 Johnny Bravo, Jul 17, 2015
    Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo Bravokin

kiwifarms.net
  10. I'm sure they think it's more "intimate". :cryblood:

• Feels Feels x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Megahertz

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. More likely to give them an infection.

• Agree Agree x 11
    Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo Bravokin

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative  x 16
    • Horrifying  x 10
    • Agree  x 2
    • Feels  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    sonichuis44

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. I need a Horrifying rating right now.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Feels Feels x 7
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 3
    Cynical

Cynical The world sucks? Good.

kiwifarms.net
  13. Paging my brother @SonChu's Oil Change to this thread so we can sperg about cars and render a long distance diagnosis. :heart-full:

Obviously an electrical problem, I believe it's either a bad ground (intermittent connection) or perhaps a wiring issue somewhere in the harness. Really, electrical problems are the worst because sorting them out can take hours, even days, depending on the make and model, and it's always something dumb. A little bit of plastic sheathing rubbing loose somewhere can ruin a car.

As far as @superthermite's friend's car, what happened there was that it overheated because the water pump in whatever car he was driving was electric rather than mechanical and so the car's coolant wasn't being circulated...that being said, second gen Hyundai Accents all have mechanical water pumps so overheating wouldn't happen, instead I would put money on a car fire since bad grounds can do that. :o

• Informative Informative x 18
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    TheIceCreamMan

TheIceCreamMan With Teeth
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. You guys should read his Farewell Pinky series on dA. It's creepy and telling.

You know how the ending of Toy Story 3 was kind of awkward? How it was hard to imagine an 18 year old kid - who probably has nothing on his mind but video games and sex - saying goodbye to his childhood toys like that? Imagine if it was even more awkward. Like, unbearably awkward. And about a car. That's this comic.

Oh, what the hell, have an imgur album!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 16
    • Feels Feels x 10
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #37 Johnny Bravo, Jul 17, 2015
    Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo Bravokin

kiwifarms.net
  15. I'd like to preface this by saying I like the idea of fucking cars. I can imagine myself doing it with a Volkswagen at least. You know like Herbie.

• Informative  x 18
    • Winner  x 13
    • Like  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Dumb  x 1
    Piga Dgrifm

Piga Dgrifm Where are those good old fashioned values?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. What ... The actual fuck ... Is THIS?! Kiwi Mom now completely frightened of nearby Magic Mountain, thanks Internet!

• Feels Feels x 8
    Chandler Cats

Chandler Cats Pufferton owes me four years alimony!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. He also RPs as his car on Facebook. I didn't save the images because they're pretty standard stuff in his gallery, but the descriptions are hilarious. Enjoy!

His RP buddy: http://theblackmondeo.deviantart.com/

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo Bravokin

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.