Artcow Half-dude / Ian Knau - Car Fucker

Megahertz

Like a damn fiddle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, not only is he sexually attracted to a car, but a car that is the equivalent of a 50 year old crack whore.
If he doesn't get his car checked out, he's probably killing his only lover, lol.
He's going to throw a big fat funeral for his car on DA with art dedications and weepy journals and everything. Just watch.

The dude's also a furry who draws what else but sexy depictions of various FNAF characters. I think he is the oldest one to do that at 27.

The Oddball from MLW

Evil Jewish Unicorn Tulpamancing Wizard
kiwifarms.net
I always wonder why these paraphilias always seem to be co-morbid
Like it's never /just/ anthro cars fucking. It's anthro cars, AND vore AND inflation AND something else that on its own would be strange but unremarkable but no it's never just one fetish it's all of the fetishes all the time.

I mean single target galleries exist definitely like that guy who draws nothing but really swollen knees. But more often than not if someone expresses one weird kink there's usually a laundry list of other equally weird kinks that combine into a humongous kink sandwich. Why does this happen?
Vore, inflation, and pregnancy can look the exact same in artwork.
TL;DR: They're lazy and draw the same thing but call it differently for maximum views.

He's going to throw a big fat funeral for his car on DA with art dedications and weepy journals and everything. Just watch.

The dude's also a furry who draws what else but sexy depictions of various FNAF characters. I think he is the oldest one to do that at 27.
There's likely older artists floating around.

Last edited:

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
His art is pretty good and he seems knowledgeable about cars and car parts.

Plus I cant hate anyone who is a Brave Little Toaster fan.
The only problem is that his car fetish and the fact his idea of car reproduction systems are fucking disgusting.

Also, I've seen him color his stuff. And it looks like he can't concern the differences between Caucasians and Asians. Plus his shading reminds me of Andrew Dobson, but with liberal abuse of the smudge tool on top of that.

Johnny Bravo

Bravokin
kiwifarms.net
He talks to his car like its a child. Which is really fucked up, since he is fucking his car and thinks of it as his lover.

Ugh....
He also refers to cars' owners as their "masters" in his comics. Gonna add slave play to the fetish list.

"NEVER fuck a car with the engine on." These are clearly people of intellect. Hamster-like intellect.

I hate to ask, but I feel I must; why don't they just duct tape a flesh light to the back of their car and fuck that? Is cold, greasy metal that sexy?

Last edited:

TheIceCreamMan

With Teeth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When I first discovered this guy I didn't think he would actually be trollable, but of course he went and responded to a year-old thread about himself to defend his tailpipe clogging fetish.
This is what he uses as "evidence" that his car wants to fuck him:

I had a friend who had an electrical problem in his car that made the dashboard dials flash like that. He drove it for a few miles, after which it overheated to the point where the engine warped and oil and fuel got in the cylinders. If he doesn't get his car checked out, he's probably killing his only lover, lol.
Paging my brother @SonChu's Oil Change to this thread so we can sperg about cars and render a long distance diagnosis. :heart-full:

Obviously an electrical problem, I believe it's either a bad ground (intermittent connection) or perhaps a wiring issue somewhere in the harness. Really, electrical problems are the worst because sorting them out can take hours, even days, depending on the make and model, and it's always something dumb. A little bit of plastic sheathing rubbing loose somewhere can ruin a car.

As far as @superthermite's friend's car, what happened there was that it overheated because the water pump in whatever car he was driving was electric rather than mechanical and so the car's coolant wasn't being circulated...that being said, second gen Hyundai Accents all have mechanical water pumps so overheating wouldn't happen, instead I would put money on a car fire since bad grounds can do that. :o

Johnny Bravo

Bravokin
kiwifarms.net
You guys should read his Farewell Pinky series on dA. It's creepy and telling.

You know how the ending of Toy Story 3 was kind of awkward? How it was hard to imagine an 18 year old kid - who probably has nothing on his mind but video games and sex - saying goodbye to his childhood toys like that? Imagine if it was even more awkward. Like, unbearably awkward. And about a car. That's this comic.

Oh, what the hell, have an imgur album!

Last edited:

Chandler Cats

Pufferton owes me four years alimony!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This reminds me way too much of Miranda Leek, the pregnant rollercoaster lady, except somehow less classy. (edit: possibly nsfw if you job does not deal with rollercoaster boobies)
What ... The actual fuck ... Is THIS?! Kiwi Mom now completely frightened of nearby Magic Mountain, thanks Internet!

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino