• cans.wav
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Artcow Half-dude / Ian KnauCar Fucker

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by The Oddball from MLW, Jul 17, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. Okay, that admittedly looks like a rejected storyboard sequence for "Heavy Metal" or something.

Also, eww. My first car was a little Hyundai Accent and I liked it so much that, when it came time to get a new car, I got an Elantra. Why does he have to shit on my memories of my prom vehicle, man.

• Feels Feels x 17
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Da Pickle Monsta

Da Pickle Monsta Should Have Been Bullied
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. He acutally draws in the Cars style too so I'm guessing he's a fan.

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo Bravokin

kiwifarms.net
  3. "A male Charger shows off his dominance"
    Holy fuck, I almost died laughing. This is some of the goofiest exceptionalism I've seen on the web.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 4
    kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 5
    sonichuis44

sonichuis44 I'm Leonard the Nightfly
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. oh my god what the fuck is this shit

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    skeletonfucker

skeletonfucker professional boner

kiwifarms.net
  5. Car penises, inflation, and Mangle shipping. What more could you ask for?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 3
    Jewelsmakerguy

Jewelsmakerguy (Cheesy 80s music intensifies)

kiwifarms.net
  6. Just another day on the Farms.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    fishercat

fishercat random crits are fair and balanced
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Oh boy, as if having the hots for a fuckin' cricket wasn't bad enough, we have people who jack off to cars. How the actual fuck do people jerk off to cars?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    DirkBloodStormKing

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. It's the internet, they'll find a way. You can bet on it.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Jewelsmakerguy

kiwifarms.net
  9. Drawing cars with big boobs and cocks probably helps.

• Like Like x 4
    Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo Bravokin

kiwifarms.net
  10. And don't forget the fetishes! ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    Jewelsmakerguy

kiwifarms.net
  11. I just.. why? Why have an inhuman fetish mobile that's just going to have human emotions, facial features, and genetalia anyway? Why would you not step back from your anthrocar depiction and think, "well, if it looks, thinks, feels, and fucks like a human being... why don't I just fuck a human being?"

I dunno, man.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    sleepdeprived

sleepdeprived started from the bottom now we’re queer

kiwifarms.net
  12. at least he doesnt have to worry about his sex drive

• Winner Winner x 31
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Dr. Meme

Dr. Meme Hardworking Libertarian Trans Woman
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Actually this car is in the movie. He just gave it a backstory.

Man, I hate to say this but that cómic was actually well done (besides the content). He paces it well and draws it well. Talent....wasted....(:_(

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Let's just preface the fact that I like the idea of fucking cars.

• Late Late x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    DirkBloodStormKing

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. I would disagree, his Farewell Pinky comic was terrible and highlights just how goddamn crazy he is.

However, some of the other pictures he did of Pinky and Violet growing up together, the ones where there was no dialogue, were rather nice. Personally I think the two pictures he did of the Texas limo and hearse were his best TBLT fanart. Unfortunately, even his best is ruined because I know he likes to fuck cars. Any picture in which he draws an anthropomorphic machine is ruined because he likes to fuck cars.

• Feels Feels x 4
    #96 Johnny Bravo, Jul 18, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
    Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo Bravokin

kiwifarms.net
  16. Well ain't you in for a treat as now I can finally post this.
    [​IMG]
    Sorry.

• Feels Feels x 9
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
    TheWarp

TheWarp Smug Tomato

kiwifarms.net
  17. This is one of those times where I wish I had the horrifying rating.

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    DirkBloodStormKing

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Hello!

Oh good lord, well, I don't know if it could cause something that bad, but if it's doing that and not throwing a code, or blowing a fuse, and it's not the dimmer. The biggest thing I notice is he complained about hitting a pothole about a minute before. I'd fiddle with the backlight switch and see if it cuts out.

[​IMG]

So, cluster runs off "Room Lamp Fuse 10A",. from the video it doesn't look like the radio or anything else died. Looks like this kid's going to have to scrub up and play surgeon, do we know if he does that? I'm just joining this as of seeing my humble presence requested here.

• Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Ahhh, see I thought I saw flickering from the entire dash, not just the cluster, but that could just be the shitty video quality. If it was just the cluster then yeah probably a fuse or a switch. Definitely electrical. Appreciate your time b0ss. :heart-full:

TheIceCreamMan

TheIceCreamMan With Teeth
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.