Half Life Alyx and Boneworks - The two VR games that dare to be different. Okay maybe just one, but still. AKA Floop’s shill thread.

Is VR the big gay?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

L50LasPak

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be.
kiwifarms.net
Apparently at one point in the 1970s or 1980s or something, they took the world's oldest man to see a rocket launch. I think it was was one of the later lunar missions. Bear in mind this guy was so fucking old he was pushing 100 and had actually been born in slavery.

When they asked him for his reaction to the launch, he simply replied "I don't believe it."

(Maybe this is an urban legend or some shit but its certainly appropriate right now)

Floop

I, Scout, humbly present a toast to Miss Pauling!
kiwifarms.net
Dammit you beat me to it.

Either way, I don't care that this is in VR or not, I'm just happy that we're getting anything Half-Life-related, let alone an FPS out of Valve, and that all of the rumors turned out to be true.
Ha ha, hell yeah brudda! I got some screenshots of gamer rage reacting to the game being vr only if ya need em

Cedric_Eff

No secret, it's the meat. Don't skimp on the meat.
kiwifarms.net
Apparently at one point in the 1970s or 1980s or something, they took the world's oldest man to see a rocket launch. I think it was was one of the later lunar missions. Bear in mind this guy was so fucking old he was pushing 100 and had actually been born in slavery.

When they asked him for his reaction to the launch, he simply replied "I don't believe it."

(Maybe this is an urban legend or some shit but its certainly appropriate right now)
Then it’s probably the early 70’s, By the 80’s, we’ve stopped going to the moon and Space Shuttle began its infamous service.

but yes, HL VR is like that.

An Ghost

Top Coof
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Half life pushed the envelope a lot for not just what a FPS could be, but video games as a whole. Half-life 2 did the same thing, but also for story telling. This will probably do the same thing again for Vr. But expect hella delays. Valve time is a science not understood by even the best theoretical physicists

Tags
None