Halle, Germany Shooting -

B

BX 024

kiwifarms.net
An attack in Halle, Germany has left two dead. The shooting occured near a Synogage during Yom Kippur, the holiest day on the Jewish calendar, during which many stay at temple. The attack involved a pipebomb. 2 are dead. The shooter has been detained. This video was streamed to Twitch TV by the shooter.

In order to use this file to download the video, you need Torrenting software. I suggest qBittorrent. Add the .torrent file to start the download, or, copy the magnet text below it and add that by pasting it into the 'Add Torrent Link' field on qBittorrent.
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:627e338c27c40b7052ef3c3c4cbaf1a06d9b72a6&dn=Halle%2c%20Germany%20Shooting&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker3.itzmx.com%3a6961%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.tiny-vps.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.open-internet.nl%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.cyberia.is%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.to%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.me%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.stealth.si%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.kiwifarms.net%3a8000%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fthetracker.org%3a80%2fannounce
Copy available on BitChute.

1570628577101.png

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Superman93

My Balls!
kiwifarms.net
They took it down off twitch. I only managed to watch half way through and this guy is and even bigger tard than tarrant. He tries to break into a synagogue but can't because its closed and locked so he throws bombs over the fence presumably to scare them out. It fails. So he places a bomb at one of the side doors to blow his way it. It fails. Some innocent bypasser looking at this exceptional individual asking what is he doing? He shoots her but while in the midst of shooting her he shoots out one of his own tires. Fucking idiot. Gets desperate and tries to shoot the door lock to bust his way in call of duty breaching style. Fails. A guy driving by stops the car to check on the innocent woman shot lying on the ground. He tries to kill the guy looking after the girl by this idiot is so exceptional that he is unable to because his homemade tard gun malfunctioned so fortunately the guy drives away. Tard tries to get in the synagogue a couple of more times but fails all the same. Gets bored and instead goes into some random halal shop and shoots and kills one the clerks begging for his life. The other two clerks get away because again, his homemade tard gun is trash. Thats were it ended for me.

Last edited:

GaryGrey

Persecuted Holiday Lover
kiwifarms.net
From there Twitch stream here is a shot of his face.
1570637180299.png
EDIT:
In the Twitch video he gives a little intro and explanation from 03:56 to 04:11 here is the rough transcript. The underlined part means I was unsure of the exact words.
Hi, many name is anon and I think the holocaust never happened. [He then says something I cannot understand]. Feminism is the cause of the decline of the west, which acts as a scapegoat for mass immigration. And the root of all these problems in the jew. Would you like to be friends?

Last edited:

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
They took it down off twitch. I only managed to watch half way through and this guy is and even bigger tard than tarrant. He tries to break into a synagouge but can't because its closed and locked so he throws bombs over the fence presumably to scare them out. It fails. So he places a bomb at one of the side doors to blow his way it. It fails. Some innocent bypasser looking at this exceptional individual asking what is he doing? He shoots her but while in the midst of shooting her he shoots out one of his own tires. Fucking idiot. A guy driving by stops the car to check on the innocent woman shot lying on the ground. He tries to kill the guy looking after the girl by this idiot is so exceptional that he is unable to because his homemade tard gun malfunctioned so fortantly the guy drives away. Tard tries to get in the synagogue a couple of more times but fails all the same. Gets bored and instead goes into some random halal shop and shoots and kills on the clerks begging for his life. Thats were it ended for me.
Is there a German equivalent of America's Dumbest Criminals?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino