Halle, Germany Shooting -

waffle

kiwifarms.net
Work 'fine' or work most of the time? I've never used them. Are they accurate? How many rounds do they last though?

I'm spoiled by having only fired real firearms and not homemade shit like Spergatroid had.
They work just as good as a "real" gun if you make them right. They tend to be smooth bore, but a smooth boore that fits the bullets tight will still shoot about a 6in group at 100yds.

Not when you use home-made bullets with black gunpowder.
No semi/auto will work with that.
The shotgun shells were black powder but those SMG rounds looked like they were modern smokeless powder. If they were BP the couple times he gets good bursts out of it the smoke clouds would be huge and they weren't.

IMayUseSpaces

found you
kiwifarms.net
I feel sorry for both victims, but jesus that Kebab store employee just sitting there for like 5 fucking minutes while this tard fiddled with his failgun instead of running up the stairs or out the door or literally anything than sitting there waiting to get shot was a pretty huge dumbass.
Yeah after watching the video you're obviously a keyboard warrior. Five minutes? I know you're exaggerating to make a point, but come on dude. The guy barely had a minute tops from the first bit of action (the attacker threw a stun grenade apparently that bounced off the door frame), and the only escape was through an exposed stairwell. The entire time the gunman, who was decked head to toe in intimidating garb - some sort of homemade armor or camouflage or whatever, kept aiming at him and moving in on him, so the guy was paralyzed by fear. There's a very significant chance you might react the same way too. May he rest in peace.

What I'm wondering is where the fuck the cops are in these videos. Same thing with the Tarrant video - the cops are nowhere to be seen. US police always get shit on for being militarized, but situations like this is why they are. This guy is walking around with fucking impunity throwing explosives in broad daylight and shooting at people and I don't hear a single siren yet, and I'm halfway through the video. Guarantee he wouldn't have lasted five minutes in any major American city. But hey, all of these shootings are just an American problem, right Europe?

EDIT: 22 minutes in, first police response casually rolls up and the guy that's lobbing explosives at people is allowed to fuck off and continue doing what he's doing. What a joke.

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
It's so weird to see how little people reacted to that dude having a gun aimed at them, like that first lady that got shot down was just calmly walking away from him like he was just another weird dude.
When he let her walk away, I don't think she expected to be shot in the back. Most people with a gun are using it for a specific purpose. If you aren't involved with their drama / beef, you don't need to be too concerned. Just continue walking, don't bother them and they won't bother you.

I live near where the shooting happened, and if I saw a guy with a gun I'd probably react in a similar way. The media likes to make Saxony seem like some evil hotbed for the-other-Nwords, but it's honestly a really chill place to live.

Yellow Yam Scam

so stinkin cute
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
this is pdfs he uploaded about the plan and equipment lists
View attachment 965213

1570650926618.png

Mission failed, exceptional individual.

1570651172217.png

He even included an "achievements" page. This is autism perfected.

1570651310575.png

This is my favorite part. He apparently thought he was a some kind of ideally Aryan "young, fit white male" when he actually looks like an utterly depleted coomer wraith, listlessly floating down the street in search of his next dopamine hit. He somehow is self-aware to know that being a weeb is degenerate, not but as degenerate as having tattoos (Something he has in common with Jews.)

Last edited:

Coke Pope

kiwifarms.net
>streams it to Twitch

Holy kek, gamers really are rising up! At least the jews will have a conclusion to hope for when (inevitably) a new challenger appears.
First the pedo song in the new Joker movie and now this. Today is day of retribution.
Rise up!

GaryGrey

Persecuted Holiday Lover
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 965240

Mission failed, exceptional individual.

View attachment 965245

He even included an "achievements" page. This is autism perfected.

View attachment 965249

This is my favorite part. He apparently thought he was a some kind of ideally Aryan "young, fit white male" when he actually looks like an utterly depleted coomer wraith, listlessly floating down the street in search of his next dopamine hit. He somehow is self-aware to know that being a weeb is degenerate, not but as degenerate as having tattoos (Something he has in common with Jews.)
Oh no the best part is the マニフェスト (Manifesto) document where he says "become a Techno-Barbarian today and get a free* catgirl"
1570652418114.png

:story:

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino