Halle, Germany Shooting -

Coke Pope

kiwifarms.net
Some highlights:
>drives around as he listens to shitty weeb music
>arrives to synagogue
>tries to enter the property, gets nervous, says 'fuck' and does a 180, then tries to blow his way into the property using an explosive
>fails, goes back for more explosives and tries to blow other door, spills spaghetti several times
>shoots random legbeard with a backpack that was walking by, she isn't even scared at first, she probably thinks he is yet another weeb freak LMFAO
>shots her again just to make sure
>the explosives fail again, gets desperate, and walks away into a hallway
>nobody is there, is too scared to enter at any building of the synagogue and he just walks through
>a middle aged trucker stops and ask him what happened
>tries to shot him but his shotgun wasn't loaded (spills his spaghethi again!), the man drives away unharmed
>tries to blow the same door with his shotgun
>shoots random car 'because fuck you, that's why'
>walks around like a maniac, then decides to drive to a random place and starts losing his shit
>gets to a random street and starts shooting people
>tries to shoot the people who are in a kevab, fails and several bullets fall all over the floor and table
>goes back to his car for more ammo
>bullets fall all over the street, spills spaghetti yet again
>misses 2 shoots against a random dude that wasn't even aware of what was going on
>goes back inside
>shoots the owner of the forementioned kevab that was hiding and then, once the police arrives, drives away speeding in the freeway like a pussy
>speaks in german, video-blogs and rambles while driving away
>says 'tried my best guys' as he gets away to eventually get caught
Damn, he is so fucking terrible at it.
Didn't expect much from a moefag with a musical taste that terrible.

I watched 80% of it, I must be in some kind of watchlist right now.

And thus the doorcuck was born. I think he really wished he would have not livestreamed that. He should have just hung himself

I could swear Nulls YT got nuked because of this.

I recognized the guns as well, the PA luty model, realyl trying to stay away from discussing firearms topics here but, he knew he was creating a failure of submachinegun and used it anyway? to mow down some random lady walking by?
Yeah, it is a luty, the shooter says so. It seems like he reassembled it.

los pepes

kiwifarms.net
This whole phenomenon is so weird. It's the first generation of resistance/terrorism/revolution whatever you want to call it that's not confined to one loner doing an act and going "follow me guys!!!" followed by 2 decades of nothing. Whatever Brevik/Tarrant unleashed they've managed to inspire enough people to where this is becoming a monthly occurrence. Because it's the first generation you are going to see lots of laughable ineptness as the virgin copycats (literal and figurative) figure out what works through trial and error. It's somewhat worrying for the coming years though as the dos and don'ts about how to carry out these attacks without embarrassing yourself by a door or couch or what not proliferate through the interwebs and they start becoming competent in their activities.

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
I just got the video and am viewing it as I type this. Not to get too far into detail, but if he really wanted to prove the practicality of improvised firearms, he could have picked a better design or at least tested it. The shotgun's okay as far as those go, but it looks like he bought bulk birdshot/target loads or just filled them with black powder and unknown shot (probably didn't even use a wad or plug to seal between shot/powder).

The Luty can be a competent and reliable enough weapon, several copies have shown up in Australia in the hands of motorcycle gangs, for example, but literally everything about this guy just screams "potato" to me.

Even his head looks like a misshapen spud.

Drachenlord

kiwifarms.net
This is too fucking cringe for me.

What I never get about these types of killers, no matter if right wing nutjobs or exploding muslims, let me put it delicately:
why not choose a target that a regular normal person could at least say oh man that was way too extreme, but I see why they targeted those victims. Bankers, Politicians, Arms Dealers, predatory CEOs, whatever, at least that would make sense.
But some random people walking down the street? Or kids at an Ariana Grande concert? You're not even trying to persuade "the people" to join you in your pet intifada, bro.

Webby's Boyfriend

has a fetish for nerdy teen toon lassies
kiwifarms.net
What I never get about these types of killers, no matter if right wing nutjobs or exploding muslims, let me put it delicately:
why not choose a target that a regular normal person could at least say oh man that was way too extreme, but I see why they targeted those victims. Bankers, Politicians, Arms Dealers, predatory CEOs, whatever, at least that would make sense.
They're targeted by left-wing terrorists like Antifa.

Zaragoza

Love Saw It
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why would you kill a Muslim if you wanted to kill Jews? Germany appears to have at least this one synagogue despite Hitler's best efforts. How many Jews are in Egypt, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, etc?

Muslims fucking love Hitler.

You can buy books to learn how to think more like the Fuhrer
Mein Kampf is also a best seller in Turkey.

• Informative
Reactions: s0mbra

Catastrophe-TM

The Bed Sheet Deity
kiwifarms.net
But some random people walking down the street? Or kids at an Ariana Grande concert? You're not even trying to persuade "the people" to join you in your pet intifada, bro.
It's to instill fear in the public similar to how the media fearmongers. Killing politicians or high class people won't get much of a response as killing your everyday Joe who works downtown as a simple clerk. It gets the public on fucking edge that they are a target and could be next at any time. Targeting normal people is also easier and it sends a message to the higher ups.

• Agree
Reactions: Marvin and thx1138

Raving Gangster

kiwifarms.net
>shoots random legbeard with a backpack that was walking by, she isn't even scared at first, she probably thinks he is yet another weeb freak LMFAO
The lady said "Do you have to do this while I'm walking here?", thinking that was a fucking firecracker.
I find it incredible how oblivious the people in that area were as to what was going on. There was a fully armed autist roaming the streets flinging around pipe-bombs and dropping ammunition, and it went mostly unnoticed or ignored.

Beijing

kiwifarms.net
The first time he tried to open a door and it was locked it is as if his entire plan is derailed and he didn't know what to do next. That being said his constant failure is hilarious from that point on.

I laughed for majority of the video as the explanations above are pretty spot on - outside of the two people he manages to shoot it is a video of a complete moron walking around cursing at things for being locked, dropping shit, and breathing heavily from carrying around homemade weapons that weigh 3 times as much as their professional grade counterparts.

Coke Pope

kiwifarms.net
The lady said "Do you have to do this while I'm walking here?", thinking that was a fucking firecracker.
I find it incredible how oblivious the people in that area were as to what was going on. There was a fully armed autist roaming the streets flinging around pipe-bombs and dropping ammunition, and it went mostly unnoticed or ignored.
That's redundant, all germans are autistic.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: FuckedUp

ulsterscotsman

᚛ᚂᚐᚋᚆ ᚇᚆᚓᚐᚏᚌ ᚐᚁᚒ᚜
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've seen that SMG design before. It's copy of Philip A. Lutys 9mm SMG that actually been documented since the 90's.

Even basing it off an already documented design he still managed to have it fall apart and malfunction like an idiot.
What a disgusting coward. If you gun down innocent, defenseless people you’re an irredeemable piece of shit. It’s especially horrible considering he targeted people going to their house of worship on their holiest day of the year. The far-right echo chambers that fed into his delusions and are now celebrating this are almost as bad as he is.
/pol/ is mocking the shit out of him right now.

AmpleApricots

kiwifarms.net
I bet he was one of those obnoxious "da joose" shitposters who'd add to any of his posts about how the jews are eating white babies some stupid anime titty girl apropos of nothing. What's the connection between that shit and anime anyways? Autism? Inceldom? Both? Goes to show though that the people that talk about "preserving the white race" aren't exactly always gold level members of it, if you get what I mean. This also answers the question of "Why did he ... ?" and the answer is because he's an idiot. People who do this kind of thing are *probably* not the brightest and best, else they'd do, you know, something else with their life.

For burgers worried about the nice european prisons with playstations and such - that's scandinavia. The prisons in germany for guys like him aren't that nice and the prisons in east germany even less so. He'll get at least beaten up. Also no, he'll not be out in three years. We don't do this weird adding of crimes until people get 666 years in prison or whatever, the word is "Sicherungsverwahrung". It basically means he's deemed as being unfit to be a member of society and a danger to it, and is locked away as long as he is. With that he can be put in prison indefinitely or until he's so old that all he can do is shit his pants. Seeing how ruthless he was and how he provided ample proof of how ruthless he is, that'll certainly happen. That guy will not have a lot of fun there and he'll almost most assuredly never walk free again for many decades to come, if ever. I don't know about you, but if that was me I'd prefer death.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino