Halle, Germany Shooting -

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
this is pdfs he uploaded about the plan and equipment lists
View attachment 965213
ohhh boy let's break this down as well.

1. Read Me (1 Page): He thanks Mark former Board Operator of 8chan founder then calls him a niggerjew as he only wanted to kill muslims for donating him .1 Bit Coins. Great start there Hans, nice ramble mix of shit words
2. Documentation (11 pages):

1. Luty SMG 9MM: His home made pewpew, he packed 18 15 round mags, of that he dropped 3, 10 misfired due to shitty build, the other 5 worked and jammed his gun. Effective range 75 feet (fuck metric) with a red dot sight he probably got off of AliExpress.

2. 12 Gague Slam-Bang Shotgun with TACTICAL (read IMPRACTICAL) grip: 70 shells, he fired about 10 of them, the rest were duds and this gun jammed. Claims it is VERY reliable even under great stress :story: Produced NO smoke and was a piece of shit he he could've beaten people to death with instead of firing.

3. .38 single shot pistol : 20 cartridges, he actually killed someone with this I think (deli owner). "Protection against interuption or clearing a jam" Shit son you should've been using this instead!

4. Plastic Luty (in his car): he 3d printed an SMG. Admits "Plastic can melt if fired" . Jesus christ, why bother?

5. Short Slam-Bang (In his car): I thought this was a prosthetic Leg at first. No it's s 3d printed made from some pipes. This should've been his KikeBeater instead.

6. Smith Carbine: A REAL FUCKING GUN! HOLY SHIT! He never used this. He wanted to show the viability of improvised guns :story: vs real quality weapons. Another Big Brain move by Hans.

7. A longsword: You aren't a bladesinger, you aren't a fucking elf, you can barely open doors and you sure as shit can't pick locks. Dude don't multiclass.

8. Explosives: These actually worked well but he was too chickendick to use lots of them. 11 Frag bombs, 5 Pipe bombs, 7 Nail Bombs, A breaching charge (STILL FAILED!), Thermite (for melting steel beams in buildings obviously), Smoke grenade (thrown over the wall and forgotten), detonation caps

9. HIs equipment: Samsung S8, Firefly 8SE, Kevlar helmet, vest, some shitty surplus chest armor. We need to ban all the Samsung equipment right now, terrorist's use them for sure.

9b. Objectives: Prove usefulness of improvised weapons (FAILED), Increase the moral of surpressed crackers by streaming (LOL FAIL), Kill as many anti-whites and jews as possible (SURVEY SAYS? X X X). Bonus: Don't die (we could only pray he did to purge the world from this spergoid.

10. HIs plan: "After doing literally no recon, very little intel, this is the closest jew place to kill lots of jews. I could've stormed a mosque or anti-fa center but they are heavily armed/guarded. I'll go down in history if I just kill 1 jew!"
<NickRicketaHowEmbaressing.jpg>

11. He lists achievements but he should've 180 no scoped himself in the head to save us all time/effort to read this UNINTERESTING tripe.

3. Weeb/Waifu Manifesto(4 pages); Kill all jews, kikes, niggers, etc. Go down in history. He should've used Comic Sans for this whole thing.

I want the 20min of my life back for reading and typing all this shit. It's uninteresting, it's unispiring, he's not humorous at all, he's a dipshit of the highest order and I hope he get's fucking gangraped in prison by true White supremacists because even they will think this guy is a piece of shit.

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
I tells ya, in my day, when we went on a shootin' spree we did it right!

This
faggot's lucky half the crowd didn't laugh themselves to death!
Timothy McVeigh did it the right way. Load that fucking dumptruck up full of BoomBoom's and detonate it from far as fuck away. This guy thought he was playing 360 No Scope with the kiddies on Xboxen and hoping for his Mt. Dew rewards.

I think they should let the aussie, the sweede, and this DoorCuck shooters all be thrown into a thunderdome pit. Whomever kills the other two get's off for time served (and to save a buttload of money in keeping these faggots penned up).

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
Some highlights:
>drives around as he listens to shitty weeb music
>arrives to synagogue
>tries to enter the property, gets nervous, says 'fuck' and does a 180, then tries to blow his way into the property using an explosive
>fails, goes back for more explosives and tries to blow other door, spills spaghetti several times
>shoots random legbeard with a backpack that was walking by, she isn't even scared at first, she probably thinks he is yet another weeb freak LMFAO
>shots her again just to make sure
>the explosives fail again, gets desperate, and walks away into a hallway
>nobody is there, is too scared to enter at any building of the synagogue and he just walks through
>a middle aged trucker stops and ask him what happened
>tries to shot him but his shotgun wasn't loaded (spills his spaghethi again!), the man drives away unharmed
>tries to blow the same door with his shotgun
>shoots random car 'because fuck you, that's why'
>walks around like a maniac, then decides to drive to a random place and starts losing his shit
>gets to a random street and starts shooting people
>tries to shoot the people who are in a kevab, fails and several bullets fall all over the floor and table
>goes back to his car for more ammo
>bullets fall all over the street, spills spaghetti yet again
>misses 2 shoots against a random dude that wasn't even aware of what was going on
>goes back inside
>shoots the owner of the forementioned kevab that was hiding and then, once the police arrives, drives away speeding in the freeway like a pussy
>speaks in german, video-blogs and rambles while driving away
>says 'tried my best guys' as he gets away to eventually get caught
Damn, he is so fucking terrible at it.
Didn't expect much from a moefag with a musical taste that terrible.

I watched 80% of it, I must be in some kind of watchlist right now.

Yeah, it is a luty, the shooter says so. It seems like he reassembled it.
For our Euro friends. This kind of illustrates why Americans are so fixated on their 2nd Amendment. In a US Synagogue the private armed guard would have put a bullet in his ass around step 3 and posed for trophy pictures.

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
Timothy McVeigh did it the right way. Load that fucking dumptruck up full of BoomBoom's and detonate it from far as fuck away. This guy thought he was playing 360 No Scope with the kiddies on Xboxen and hoping for his Mt. Dew rewards.

I think they should let the aussie, the sweede, and this DoorCuck shooters all be thrown into a thunderdome pit. Whomever kills the other two get's off for time served (and to save a buttload of money in keeping these faggots penned up).
Timmy also would've gotten away with it but a fed with what I assume had to be autism somehow noticed a piece of axle from an out of state moving truck company.

Fish-Eyed Fool

You just suck on that sucker, sucka.
kiwifarms.net
Awful idea. We'd be there all night watching them try and fail. By the time one of them managed to accidentally kill the other two, he'd have bored the crowd enough to deserve the electric chair.

garakfan69

Please be patient, I have idiocy
kiwifarms.net
For our Euro friends. This kind of illustrates why Americans are so fixated on their 2nd Amendment. In a US Synagogue the private armed guard would have put a bullet in his ass around step 3 and posed for trophy pictures.
For our burger friends. This kind of illustrates why Europeans are so fixated on making their houses sturdy with thick doors.

Awful idea. We'd be there all night watching them try and fail. By the time one of them managed to accidentally kill the other two, he'd have bored the crowd enough to deserve the electric chair.
Just put a muslim in there too.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Needs to be huge as fuck to do that and actually, pretty close. This is why federal buildings now almost all have bollards next to them. You couldn't get a truck bomb like McVeigh's close enough to do that.

The bomb also has to be fuck huge even if you can do a McVeigh, because the majority of it is exploding out into empty air, not the target. Even McVeigh's was somewhat diminished in possible force because the optimal placement of charges would have unbalanced the vehicle to the point it wouldn't have been possible to drive it to its destination.

Replicant Sasquatch

kiwifarms.net
The bomb also has to be fuck huge even if you can do a McVeigh, because the majority of it is exploding out into empty air, not the target. Even McVeigh's was somewhat diminished in possible force because the optimal placement of charges would have unbalanced the vehicle to the point it wouldn't have been possible to drive it to its destination.
His bomb blew out half the fucking building and you're telling me it was "diminished"? I shudder to think what would've happened if he had done everything correctly.

Autocrat

Xenofascist
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being the poor fuck working at a shitty little shop that gets killed by this mega reject. That's a sad way to go no matter who you are.
More like:
Imagine hearing a guy fumble with a gun for minutes while you wait there. Imagine him shooting your friend cowering next to you and leave the shop, go to his car, shoot at someone, drive back, shoot at another person, and you're still cowering in the same spot. Then he comes back in and looks at you, walks a few steps away to get ready to kill you, and you're still there cowering. Then he kills you.

Replicant Sasquatch

kiwifarms.net
>Do you have to do this while I'm walking here?

I wonder if he thought the woman was giving a direct insult towards his DIY rampage and that's why decided to shoot her.
As an elderly German woman, her father probably told her all there was to know about murdering Jews and she was just offering constructive criticism. Kinders these days, too caught up with playing stormtrooper they forget how to actually act like one.

I can't imagine

kiwifarms.net
His bomb blew out half the fucking building and you're telling me it was "diminished"? I shudder to think what would've happened if he had done everything correctly.
I mean, suboptimal placement or not, it was a 2 1/2 ton bomb. There's reasons why they look into people buying that kinda quantity of ammonium nitrate nowadays.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino