Halle, Germany Shooting -

Iwasamwillbe

The Black Man, The Crawling Chaos
kiwifarms.net
[insert statement about Door Cuck being the living embodiment of the worst traits of Neo-Nazis and /pol/tards here]

I like how just a few pages in a few people (such as @Hoopla and @Wake me up) unironically claimed that gun control prevented this event from getting worse, and not this sped's shitty gun making skills and general ineptitude.

That glownigger neo-Nazi @Harald Hardrada was hilarious too.

As an aside, the comments on the BitChute mirror of the video are fucking cancer.

inexplicable ethos

kiwifarms.net
Imagine the Colombine spergs doing this shit with huge VHS camcorders strapped to their heads and throwing around 3.5” floppy disks with their manifestos on them as they did their shooting.
Hey now, don't be ridiculous.

The Sony Handycam was widespread by 1999. They would have been small digital cassette recorders. CD-ROM was already common at the time as well.

Sackity

Yo, buddy. Still alive
kiwifarms.net
But can Gun Control™ stop weaponized atsimu?
Where there's a will, there's a way. Gun control relies on people being dissuaded from:
A)Making their own firearms due to lack of know-how (that's increasingly changing thanks to the internet)
B) Purchasing black-market firearms due to the exorbitant cost (That didn't stop Breivik)
and C) Registering legal firearms with the authorities and the red tape associated with owning legal firearms

Slimy Time

Rape Face #3
kiwifarms.net
It's there, but it's just a footnote. There's more attention given to that guy armed with a knife who was shot outside a QLD police station.

That it happened in Queensland surprised nobody.
Even 4 has kinda lost interest in this guy. Barely any interaction on /pol/ and if it is, it's either rightly mocking him, or trying to find the weebshit music he was playing. I doubt any politician is going to bother with this example as spin for tighter gun control or authoritarian rules, he was just that incompetent. I do think weebshit might get put on blast given the music and the image at the end of his "manifesto".

Distant Stare

Fuck California
kiwifarms.net
To any an heros who may read this

The chosen at your local Synogage are not worth killing. They are normal people. They are not Soros-es, or Zuckerbergs, or Rothchilds. Half of them are conservative. The ones who go to Synogage are likely more traditional and conservative than you. The people you hate and read about on pol are not the people you are neighbors with
download.png

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
Imagine the Colombine spergs doing this shit with huge VHS camcorders strapped to their heads and throwing around 3.5” floppy disks with their manifestos on them as they did their shooting.
There actually are handcamera recordings of Dylan and Eric shooting guns in the woods and screaming into the lens about normies.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He didn't even have the balls to use knife, because he was too much of a pussy to stab another human and hear them scream in pain. He had to invent a gay shotgun to get as much distance from his actions as possible. I bet that if he had had a kiwifarms account he would have used VPN like most emasculated males do.
We need a "glow in the dark" rating for stuff like this.

the autist of dojima

6 words, enought to derail anything you post
kiwifarms.net
Achievements are a neat idea and I think more aspiring mass murderers should do something like this. We could even bet on which ones they're gonna get during the stream.
Those arent even original though, they are pulled straight out of /v/ threads talking about that school shooter simulator the goverment made some time ago

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino