Halle, Germany Shooting -

Rice Is Ready

Obamanomicon
kiwifarms.net
After watching this incredible display of masculinity on Bitshit, I decided to scroll down and read through the comments. Beyond learning that this and the Christchurch shootings were both staged by the Liberal-QAnonUltra-Obamacare-Jewdas-Priest-run Media, one of the kind young gentleman was a fan of the rapper he was listening to early in the video and provided a link.

I’ve been giving it a listen the fast half hour or so and have to admit I never thought I’d be slightly nodding my head and rhythmically flexing the muscles in my right foot to someone singing about going ‘1488 on you.’

Check it out and you can hear such classics as:

“In the Oven Now”
“All White Paradise”
“Everything I Do I Do it for Jews”
“My Gun and Waifu”
“Because I Seig Heil’d”
“Shekels in my Paywall”
“Holding out for a Tarrant”

...and of course the holiday class “I Wanna Gas You”
That hip hop is just nonsense for the young folk. Back in my day we jammed out to this classic

Drachenlord

kiwifarms.net
The worst thing about this is that clearly one nutjob going blade autist means everybody in Germany not wanting total and complete open borders is going to be treated as a weeaboo killer for the next years. Especially with the elections coming up, door cuck is going to get exactly the opposite of what he intended.

I’ve been giving it a listen the fast half hour or so and have to admit I never thought I’d be slightly nodding my head and rhythmically flexing the muscles in my right foot to someone singing about going ‘1488 on you.’
Lol and also wtf, that guy has an incredible talent for imitating the flow/style of the different rappers.

Last edited:

Vlinny Chan

•̥*✧vincest-is-wincest✧*·。
kiwifarms.net
Several questions.

Can we talk about the lack of blood? The fat girl in the beginning is wearing a white shirt and she gets shot several times. The old dude gets shot even more and you'd think that he'd have at least something on his face, given he was shot with a shotgun and the shooter aimed for his chest while he was on the ground.

He managed to walk in and turned right around. Why didn't he investigate that area more? Surely such a large area would lead to the inside. Even if all the doors were locked, you wouldn't know that until you checked. You may even find one thats unlocked.

What the fuck is up with the bystanders? There is this dude that checks on the woman that got shot but the shooter points his gun and shoots at their car but the only thing he does is look concerned and drive away, and he does so so slowly. The shooter's diy boomstick doesn't look that different to a normal gun and it sure does sound like one, so some of the people just walking or driving by is fucking weird. Especially when he puts on his gear and people can hear the shots in the distance and continue to walk towards him.

You would think that of all the times he shot at cars, you'd see the windows breaking or a dent on the doors or something. Is his aim really that shitty? Some of the cars are parked and he shoots right at them with a shotgun of all things, but we don't see as much as a cracked window.

What did he use to record that would survive being thrown out of a moving vehilcle and get run over twice? Did he say it was his phone? No fucking phone that would have video resolution half as good as the video and capable of streaming to Twitch could not go through that without being smashed to shit and the camera lens especially would crack under that type of handling. Also theres no case out there that would prevent it from cracking from being run over and it doesn't matter how heavy duty the case is.

Where is the fucking police during all this shit?
:thinking:

Intelligent Calcium

B̤͇̱A̬̩̰͢T͖͓ ̘͖͢͢C͙̱RE͍DI̡̝̖T͚ ̜̯C̺Ą̠͕̬R̡͚̭D̢̳̲͟
kiwifarms.net
That woman was fucking surreal. Imagine being so desensitized to life that you see an incel with a shotgun trying to blow up the door to a synagogue, tell him to fuck off and not even increase your walking speed as you pass him. Same goes for that van driver who got out of his vehicle to shout at him and seemingly only survived because the shooter's gun jammed multiple times in a row.

Autocrat

Xenofascist
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is up with the bystanders? There is this dude that checks on the woman that got shot but the shooter points his gun and shoots at their car but the only thing he does is look concerned and drive away, and he does so so slowly.
Maybe because Germany is a peaceful country and no one expects this autist to be that insane. Even if the woman was killed, the old man didn't know it was random. He expects the kid to have some empathy not not shoot an old man for no reason.
That, and people obviously act like idiots when a gun is involved. Muslims in particular seem to love to cower. Run, people!

The boomstick was a terrible shot. He shot at multiple people from 2 yards away and didn't hit anything.

That woman was fucking surreal. Imagine being so desensitized to life that you see an incel with a shotgun trying to blow up the door to a synagogue, tell him to fuck off and not even increase your walking speed as you pass him. Same goes for that van driver who got out of his vehicle to shout at him and seemingly only survived because the shooter's gun jammed multiple times in a row.

Germany is clearly a high trust society. She was obviously afraid, but he wasn't acting aggressive toward her so she threw a few insults / whatever she was saying as a kind of shield.
"B..behave kid".

I didn't even think he would shoot her.
Never underestimate a moron with a gun and a camera.

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
Kinda Mad In Real Life about the shooting, so I'm gonna sperg out a bit here. Feel free to scroll down...

I'm no doctor, so not gonna speak for the blood or lack thereof.

He managed to walk in and turned right around. Why didn't he investigate that area more? Surely such a large area would lead to the inside. Even if all the doors were locked, you wouldn't know that until you checked. You may even find one thats unlocked.
In German cities, buildings on a block are constructed together in a square shape with little pathways through each building, connecting them to a common yard in the back. Usually the store on the main floor has the front door, and that's it. If there is a door in the pathway area, it's to access the floors above (only in rare cases, usually with renovated buildings, is there access to the front store) Most times, there are no doors in the path area, and you access the apartments from a door outside in the back. Usually the door on the street to the back area is not locked, especially on a weekday and in the daytime. If this were a planned event, he could have cased out the place a couple days before without arousing suspicion.

What the fuck is up with the bystanders? There is this dude that checks on the woman that got shot but the shooter points his gun and shoots at their car but the only thing he does is look concerned and drive away, and he does so so slowly. The shooter's diy boomstick doesn't look that different to a normal gun and it sure does sound like one, so some of the people just walking or driving by is fucking weird. Especially when he puts on his gear and people can hear the shots in the distance and continue to walk towards him.
Guns sound similar to fireworks. People light off fireworks fairly often in Germany, like enough that if you hear a pow-pow kinda sound, my pasty-immigrant-ass thinks "hmm; must be some dipshit German lighting off fireworks in the middle of the day, because Germany" I watched the video last night, so memory might be a bit hazy, but I do recall seeing some cars start to drive faster once they saw what was going on.

As for the guy going away slowly, that was his omgwtf deer in headlights reaction to a completely unreal situation.

You would think that of all the times he shot at cars, you'd see the windows breaking or a dent on the doors or something. Is his aim really that shitty?.
Yes. And I think the rounds were homemade. He posted info about all the weapons he used, but I can't be bothered to read it in depth, so you might find more info there,

What did he use to record that would survive being thrown out of a moving vehilcle and get run over twice? Also theres no case out there that would prevent it from cracking from being run over and it doesn't matter how heavy duty the case is..
Not a phone expert, but mine has dropped multiple times, screen looks like a spiderweb, but it still functions and the camera works without the video looking fucked up. I'd assume a Gopro type device would be stronger.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
It would be funny if he didn't actually kill anyone. Still pathetic all the same though. Instead of killing jews he gets cucked by a door so he kills an innocent white lady and some muslim shop owner.
The muslim in context I understand, just in the neo-nazi white supremicist dumbing down into "if it ain't white it ain't right." (Do neo-nazis in Germany operate closer to Nazi ideals, hating the Slavs and all that?)
Killing the white lady reaffirms everything we already knew, he's a huge sped who chimped out at someone telling him not to do something.

• Agree
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

Vecr

"nanoposts with 90° spatial rotational symmetries"
kiwifarms.net
Kinda Mad In Real Life about the shooting, so I'm gonna sperg out a bit here. Feel free to scroll down...

I'm no doctor, so not gonna speak for the blood or lack thereof.

In German cities, buildings on a block are constructed together in a square shape with little pathways through each building, connecting them to a common yard in the back. Usually the store on the main floor has the front door, and that's it. If there is a door in the pathway area, it's to access the floors above (only in rare cases, usually with renovated buildings, is there access to the front store) Most times, there are no doors in the path area, and you access the apartments from a door outside in the back. Usually the door on the street to the back area is not locked, especially on a weekday and in the daytime. If this were a planned event, he could have cased out the place a couple days before without arousing suspicion.

Guns sound similar to fireworks. People light off fireworks fairly often in Germany, like enough that if you hear a pow-pow kinda sound, my pasty-immigrant-ass thinks "hmm; must be some dipshit German lighting off fireworks in the middle of the day, because Germany" I watched the video last night, so memory might be a bit hazy, but I do recall seeing some cars start to drive faster once they saw what was going on.

As for the guy going away slowly, that was his omgwtf deer in headlights reaction to a completely unreal situation.

Yes. And I think the rounds were homemade. He posted info about all the weapons he used, but I can't be bothered to read it in depth, so you might find more info there,

Not a phone expert, but mine has dropped multiple times, screen looks like a spiderweb, but it still functions and the camera works without the video looking fucked up. I'd assume a Gopro type device would be stronger.
The stream was from a Samsung S8, but I think he also had a camera on his shoulder for backup, but not streaming.

NotSendingTheirBest

DANA CAIN, PLEASE
kiwifarms.net
if hitler had succeeded this guy's grandparents would have burned in the oven for being exceptional. Master Race my ass.
Hitler had no qualms enlisting Arabs, Turks and Indians to the cause, despite them obviously not being within the description of "der Herrenrasse".

Eugenics doesn't seem to do anything to remove genetic diseases from the gene pool, more like an instrument of societal control. His progenitors should be gassed though because he makes a bad name for speds worldwide.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Hitler had no qualms enlisting Arabs, Turks and Indians to the cause, despite them obviously not being within the description of "der Herrenrasse".

Eugenics doesn't seem to do anything to remove genetic diseases from the gene pool, more like an instrument of societal control. His progenitors should be gassed though because he makes a bad name for speds worldwide.
yes but if his grandparents were dead he wouldn't be here

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: frozenrunner

MAPK phosphatase

Cell Death Regulator
kiwifarms.net
Here's my theory.
There's a component of human psychology where decisions aren't made entirely in the moment. Your actions in a high stress situation are informed by the the situation itself as well as decisions you made weeks, months, and years, before. When you get a society that is as peaceful as Germany for so many generations what you get are people who have never had to make the decision of what to do in a situation like this, so the decisions made in the moment reflect that. If you have someone who draws their weapon and takes down an active shooter they made the decision to do so months or years before the actual event took place, whether that be a member of the police or a civilian.

Last edited:

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
The guy lived with his mother. Of course he did
In some small village.

It's closer to Leipzig than Halle, so I wonder why he chose to go there. Like, I am glad he didn't go to Leipzig, but am just wondering why not. Tons of people would be in the city centre of Leipzig for the reunification festival, and the Bundespresident always attends. He could have hit that up after going to the Brodyer Synagogue.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino