Halloween Merch Run 2020 -

Sima Yi

Serial Zhuge Liang Disrespecter
kiwifarms.net
I want a sticker of the harvest moon design... not quite autistic enough to rock a kiwi shirt just yet

OnlyFacingRear

Where the fuck is my GUN!?
kiwifarms.net
Probably front, but I may do the pullovers on the back.
please do the back. Having it on the front looks like a kids shirt.

Upon first reading this, I did not like the idea of having the design on the back of the hoodie. But if the image is on the back I guess I can take a scissor to the front and add a zipper to make it perfect. So your strange decisions may be a blessing in disguise.
you don’t like the shit in the back of a hoodie?! What the hell is wrong with you

Owen Grady

paleofag
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only problem with the dog shirt being black is the bats flying above the scene might not look so great against it, unless you decided to make them brown or lighten them or something. Otherwise the shirt might look good in some shade of orange.

Apis mellifera

Just another tired artfag.
kiwifarms.net
Too bad there aren't art prints or stickers, I don't think I'd be able to wear one of these shirts in public without the creeping feeling that I've become a basement dweller.

That said, the harvest one is fucking bomb...

brutal poodle

kiwifarms.net
After all the complaints, Null I’m hoping you’re reconsidering putting the Harvest Moon hoodie design on the back.

Anyways, I was thinking about why I didn’t enjoy the Kiwi shirt design as much, and I realized it looks sort of childish. Which made me think, it would be perfect for kids to wear, and could be a good gift for your niece or nephew. God forbid someone recognizes the kiwi symbolism and assaults a kid, though...

Edit: Typo.

Last edited:

Archeops

Whispering seeds of doubt into the ears of troons
kiwifarms.net
I’m kind of sad about the lack of stickers in this run, I love the plague doctor stickers from the last run and I would’ve loved to not commit vandalism with some Harvest Moon stickers.

That said I’ll try to order the the Harvest Moon shirt, I like the design.
100% Combed Ring-Spun Cotton

These are the slightly thinner, soft and durable cotton shirts (very popular option) and they shrink less than many 100% cotton options but they will shrink if exposed to very warm/hot washing water or hot dryer.

Never hurts to size up if you’re likely to forget to remove it from the dryer pile.

edit: Everyone asking about shipping - in the OP, it says the shipping is auto-calculated by USPS, fwiw
So basically treat it like any other graphic tee if you want to keep the design nice and crisp, got it.
“prevents other fatties”

okay fattie.
The store reenabled the 4XL size after it was listed as being sold out, fat people will still be able to get Kiwi merch if they want to.
After all the complaints, Null I’m hoping you’re reconsidering putting the Harvest Moon hoodie design on the back.

Anyways, I was thinking about why I didn’t enjoy the Kiwi shirt design as much, and I realized it looks sort of childish. Which made me think, it would be perfect for kids to wear, and could be a good gift for your niece or nephew. God forbid someone recognizes the kiwi symbolism and assaults a kid, though...

Edit: Typo.
Hey, at least it gives you or their parental guardians a reason for rightfully whaling the ever-living shit out of that idiot in Minecraft for spazzing out at the sight of some innocent kiwis having fun during the harvest season.

Reactions: brutal poodle

AMERICA

Coca-Cola, sometimes war
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Picked up a Harvest Moon hoodie. Shame that there were no stickers. Plague Doctor hoodie next year would be dope.

I really like the idea of having the graphic on the back for the pullovers. Would also grab a cute Kiwi pullover if that's the case.

Last edited:

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you don’t like the shit in the back of a hoodie?! What the hell is wrong with you
I like being able to see the people pointing and laughing at me when they notice the design on the front of my shirt.

edit: Just so people don’t think I’m disparaging the designs, I already bought a hoodie, guise. I got the feral dog in the corn hoodie because it made me lol. I like the cute kiwi birds but not enough to wear.

Last edited:
Tags
None