Halloween Merch Run 2020 -

Nonconsentual Pronouns

Apocalyptic Troon Patrol
kiwifarms.net
Fuck, I dunno if I can commit to buying one if I don't know what color it's going to be printed on. Those little kiwi butterballs would be fantastic on black again this year.

Also have to say, little plague doctor kiwis in the same art style would be the best thing possibly ever, as if my PFP didn't get that opinion across. Regardless, the current thematic corn design is still pretty great.

AmarettoPie

Definitely not poisonous.
kiwifarms.net
Ever thought about making these designs into posters? 'Cause I'd hang them up in a heartbeat. That little bird is too friggin' adorable.

Or are shirts cheaper/easier to deal with? Because everyone and their mother does either shirts or mugs, and my collection of shirts is getting out of hand for someone that only ever wears either sleep clothes or a work uniform.

• Feels
Reactions: Cantaloupine

JosephStalin

Vozhd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just ordered a shirt. Problem - site doesn't tell you the order has been accepted. Only way I know order had been accepted was by checking credit card statement online. Saved me from ordering again. Otherwise, don't care what color the shirt is. If someone doesn't like the color of the shirt they can eat me.

Archeops

Whispering seeds of doubt into the ears of troons
kiwifarms.net
I’m about to order these but I have one question...

@Null, do you know if these shirts are true to size fit or do you recommend getting a larger size just in case?

EDIT: Typo

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Fromtheblackdepths

AmarettoPie

Definitely not poisonous.
kiwifarms.net
Just ordered a shirt. Problem - site doesn't tell you the order has been accepted. Only way I know order had been accepted was by checking credit card statement online. Saved me from ordering again. Otherwise, don't care what color the shirt is. If someone doesn't like the color of the shirt they can eat me.
I got confirmation on my order on the store page, itself. It just takes forever to load/switch to the confirmation page.

• Informative
Reactions: JosephStalin

Archeops

Whispering seeds of doubt into the ears of troons
kiwifarms.net
And done, I ordered my Harvest Moon shirts. Shine on you crazy so-and-so.

I like the Kiwis of the Corn design but I’m avoiding it since I’m not privy to cutesy shirts and I STILL have Plague Doctor stickers to use in “certain” locations.

• Feels
Reactions: Allakazam223
Tags
None