Halloween Merch Run 2020 -

Freedom Gobbler

i'm am not the retarded youre are!!!
kiwifarms.net
BABY RIB COLLARS? CHILDREN IN THE SHIRTS? CHECK AND MATE BABY-RAPER NULL! just wait til Ethan sees this evidence
dienull.png

faggotry aside should I do anything special when making the payment or is my address / card safe from the elite mega-bullies?
(bought the cute pupper picture cuz he offer me real nice lookin corns)

Last edited:

An Ghost

Spectral distancing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Null, thanks for more hoodie. In the future, would it be possible to get Kiwi Farms logo on the hoodies and shirts? And maybe Polo and button up shirts? I'd buy and wear Kiwi Farms polo or dress shirts, too. Maybe a Kiwi Farms collar/lapel pin?
Fat chance. In the week KF merch was on redbubble, nool specifically prevented people from doing that.

• Informative
Reactions: Psyantroos and OXZ

KingCoelacanth

Click here to change your title
kiwifarms.net
Congratulations, Ethan Ralph, you just increased overall sales of this run by trying to fight against it! Talk about being stupid lmao.

Not only is he a slut maker
and partaker
He is an alcoholic nimrod.
I think him bringing it up is rather valid for his cause.
Its surprising that Null can use any kind of online payment processing besides bitcoin

Iroha Isshiki

Anime Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
So I hope I’m not shitting up the thread, but I bought the Harvest Moon shirt (size L), but I saw how ppl were saying the fabric shrinks upon washing it. I made a second purchase (size XL) and was looking to get a refund on the first purchase. I tried using the admin@madattheinternet.com email, but all I’m getting is “The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect”. I’ve already sent a vm to the number on the Contact page but I’m wondering if there any other avenues I can take. I’m not against sending it to someone who missed out, but I’d prefer to get a refund.

Edit: I forgot to mention that, as some had mentioned earlier, I didn’t get an email for the first purchase (I had pressed the complete order button during the minute long processing period, thinking it’d not gone through), but did get charged. So I wouldn’t know the order number (I did get the email for the second one).

@Null, thanks for more hoodie. In the future, would it be possible to get Kiwi Farms logo on the hoodies and shirts? And maybe Polo and button up shirts? I'd buy and wear Kiwi Farms polo or dress shirts, too. Maybe a Kiwi Farms collar/lapel pin?
no logo, no powerlevel, its pretty gay to walk around with kf logo on your shirt, this is a place to privately enjoy. wearing it public is somewhat like being a furry in that you're advertising something that belongs behind closed doors

brutal poodle

kiwifarms.net
Colors: Black for Harvest Moon, Maroon for Kiwis of the Corn.

View attachment 1593679

Sizing: Hoodie base is https://www.ssactivewear.com/p/independent_trading_co/ss4500 and the T-shirt base is https://www.ssactivewear.com/p/next_level/3600

NOTE: 4XL will be a different base for both. I accidentally sold that size specifically so I could get PPP a shirt and I didn't realize they wouldn't be able to use the same base as the other sizes.

Timing: Sale may end at absolute latest next Sunday, but as early as this Monday. Certain people are angry about the sale.
View attachment 1593686
So... is the design for the hoodie gonna be on the front or back? This has yet to be confirmed.

I'm really sorry for being a pain in the ass over this but it's really been bothering me since Null mentioned it.

Tags
None