Halloween Merch Run 2020

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk sh--HI MARISSA!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Colors: Black for Harvest Moon, Maroon for Kiwis of the Corn.

View attachment 1593679

Sizing: Hoodie base is https://www.ssactivewear.com/p/independent_trading_co/ss4500 and the T-shirt base is https://www.ssactivewear.com/p/next_level/3600

NOTE: 4XL will be a different base for both. I accidentally sold that size specifically so I could get PPP a shirt and I didn't realize they wouldn't be able to use the same base as the other sizes.

Timing: Sale may end at absolute latest next Sunday, but as early as this Monday. Certain people are angry about the sale.
View attachment 1593686
Maroon! Excellent and unexpected. Thanks Null!

cuddle striker

troon all day to hypno
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am totally comfortable with Null knowing my real name, address and credit card info but am greatly disturbed he knows my clothing size... Anyways, no confirmation email here either but no worries, enjoy my money dear Leader!
I was tempted to order a L instead of a M to give the impression of greater girth and manliness but then realized it wouldn't fit under other clothing.

Its like an autistic da vinci code, a riddle that some people solve instantly when they see the shirt's illustration while others ponder for years, eventually we all flip the hood up on our 4xl hoodies and gather like the reunion in ff7
Think, more like Mormon underwear.

WiggerFaggot

kiwifarms.net
Keep it running an extra week, the shipping costs more than the thing and I don't wanna buy it yet.
t. poorfag

WiggerFaggot

kiwifarms.net
@Null, thanks for more hoodie. In the future, would it be possible to get Kiwi Farms logo on the hoodies and shirts? And maybe Polo and button up shirts? I'd buy and wear Kiwi Farms polo or dress shirts, too. Maybe a Kiwi Farms collar/lapel pin?
A polo would be sweet but what we really need is the classic CWC rugby shirt with the KF logo.

Complete Reprobate

Felonious Right Clicker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ordered a hoodie. Will cut the sleeves off, and wear it to the gym. Once in said gym, I will autistically wait for eye contact, and when someone accidentally does, I will then shout;

"OH, MY HOODIE? WELL, I DON'T THINK YOU'D GET IT"

Then I will smugly use the elliptical for three hours while drinking Dr. Pepper.

Apteryx Owenii

I still don't know what sneed means, don't @ me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
" Your personal data will be used to process your order, support your experience throughout this website, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. "

Link to privacy policy loops for me. Same as the policy here?

protec cat

protecc flower pot tabby cat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Might as well get two yokes if post is so pricey.

Hongourable Madisha

You see, some of us don't know English properly.
kiwifarms.net
Dear based Null, plz consider making a female fitted tshirt variant, as my FAT TITS don't fit into men's tshirts very well.
I get them a size bigger than I am in women's sizes, or at least big enough to fit chest and hips, and then take the side seams in where it's baggy at the waist, that usually does the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.