Halloween Merch Run 2020

LMFAOForgotPw

SOMEBODY GET ME SOME GOD DAMN WATER
kiwifarms.net
Hey jersh, I did order some stuff just wanted to get another for a friend who couldn’t. Guessing I’m too late to add to my order, but figured I’d ask.

Cow Poly

Rabid St. Bernard (privacy respecter dog)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’d rather see the rate of orders coming in and see if The Gunt’s bitch-tit fit boosted it at all.
I was already thinking about paypigging to support the forum and the MATI podcast... also as a way to say “(((happy new year)))” to Null... but Ethan Ralph’s @ing WooCommerce put me over the top so I ordered a hoodie.

Ariadne

kiwifarms.net
Yesss, I’m excited to get my spooky corn harvest dog hoodie! Ty for the Halloween designs. I missed out on the Kiwi Soup shirts, those were adorable.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Question, does buying merch enable us to unlock locked reactions?
No, that's separate, and I don't want to mix merch order information and account names.

@Null how much did you make on this merch run? And what is the money going to?
I'm trying to replenish my savings from the years the site made no money and neither did I. I also want to save for an attorney.

Burd Turglar

You say tomato, I say potato
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He did the same thing last time with “The Void” hoodie. I don’t have mine in front of me right now, but I’m pretty sure the design was on the back.
It is, a print that large would look dumb as hell on the front of a hoodie with a blank back so I fully understand and support the decision. Same with the harvest pic, you want it big and on the back. Honestly, hoodies just aren't meant to have much on the front which is why I got the Kiwis T.

Heil Cornler!