Halloween Merch Run 2020

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archeops

Trying to find the meaning of Life, no luck so far
kiwifarms.net
438 packages went out yesterday. You should be getting USPS tracking emails.
I got shipping confirmation emails for my two orders yesterday so this pleases me.

Distant Stare

Orbital Drop Shock Troopers
kiwifarms.net
Sweat, cant wait
I'm trying to replenish my savings from the years the site made no money and neither did I. I also want to save for an attorney.
Can you relocate the LLC to where that one lawyer you talk to lives?

ZoopZoop

kiwifarms.net
Snapchat-997361402.jpg

Mine arrived today!

Vlinny-kun

✧*。...waiting for some beautiful boy... ✧*。
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Got mine just now! I'm really glad that I got both because the harvest moon one looks really awesome in person. I'm wearing the cute one now and I thought that the picture was a little small until I put it on and it looks just right. I'll be wearing these shirts year round as they really don't seem to be Halloween specific and are just good designs overall.

20201017_151809.jpg

Troon Carey

they called me white devil, now they just say fag
kiwifarms.net
Got mine, love it. Only complaint with the Harvest moon is your red menacing eyes aren't as pronounced as I thought they would be. Otherwise can't wait to gib gib moar moneis.

Sperghetti

#waxmymeatballs
kiwifarms.net
Mine were just delivered. Very nice! Feels like the sort of ink that handles washing quite well.

I will have a comfy sleep tonight in my corn dog shirt, I'm sure.

The I Scream Man

APPARENTLY CHRISTMAS IS OVER
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Got em both, placed them upon my bae, who proudly proclaimed "What are these supposed to be again?"

10/10, would buy again

Status
Not open for further replies.