Halloween Merch Run 2020

Azazel

Top of the Game
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just got my doggo of the the corn hoodie in, very satisfied with the quality of it. Nice and soft. Putting the doggo on the back was definitely a good call, it looks great and stands out nicely.

Overall very spooky, can't wait for the next merch run.

Archeops

Trying to find the meaning of Life, no luck so far
kiwifarms.net
My apparel is still on their way but one of my packages might be missing today’s delivery date for some ungodly reason.

EDIT: Now both are apparently arriving late, I hate the USPS sometimes.

Last edited:

TheGoodCensor

kiwifarms.net
So do I complain to you @Null that I got sent the wrong art? Got myself a hoodie of the kiwis and a shirt of the doggo but received two kiwis.

JosephStalin

Vozhd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Got my shirt today. Looks very nice. Plan to wear it next week when walking. Now I'm looking forward to the next merchandise run.

Owen Grady

Back for more, huh?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hell yeah! Literally just got my corndog hoodie delivered to my door. I was worried at first about how the design would look on the back of it but it looks like it is just the right size. Seems to fit a little more snug than my Kiwi Soup hoodie for some reason, even though it's the same size. So I'm hoping it doesn't shrink too much in the wash. Still, looks and feels good, and I'm always happy to support the Farms.

Still waiting on my Kiwis of the Corn t-shirt that I ended up ordering separately. I expect that to come in if not tonight then sometime tomorrow.

KittyLoaf

I feel some kind of weird energy.
kiwifarms.net
Received my Harvest Doggo hoodie - great call with the design on the back! The print came out great.
Soft and comfy. Just in time for the foggy/misty weather that's settling over my town.

10/10

dingobaby

kiwifarms.net
Wanted a hoodie but was hesitant to buy, only because unisex is such a crapshoot for smol ladies. xs is often too boxy, but this hoodie fits perfect (after washing even) and is so soft and comfy on the inside. Image on the back is awesome, but front image is prob better for this hoodie and I love the color. Glad I grabbed this, would buy from this vendor again.

Attachments

• IMG_8764.jpeg
    IMG_8764.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 69

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My hoodie is nice, but I think I need to go a size bigger next time. It's surprisingly tight in the arms and shoulders. Aside from that though it's 10/10, would be slobbered on by a rabid dog again.

Iroha Isshiki

"With Jews you win" - PPP
kiwifarms.net
Got my shirts, and the design looks very cool. Glad I managed to snag an 2XL, very comfy shit.

Archeops

Trying to find the meaning of Life, no luck so far
kiwifarms.net
Just got my shirts and hoodie in and they look great! They’ll definitely need to be cold-washed though.

Oh, and I noticed the issue that may have cause my Harvest Moon shirts to arrive a day later than what was originally listed. Turns out there was a slight tear in the packaging near the shipping label’s barcode.