Halloween Merch Run 2020

Brett DeLawyer

A Denial Correlation
kiwifarms.net
The maroon was a great choice for the kiwis, also the hoodie itself seems fancier than last year. Very pleased with the whole situation type deal.

Owen Grady

Back for more, huh?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In a followup to my last post, my Kiwis of the Corn shirt finally came in late and I'm wearing it now.

The comfyness is off the charts and whoever told you that maroon was the best choice for the design made a really, really good decision. Speaking of, the design itself is bold, crisp and clean. Very vibrant.

Looking forward to the next run.

Fag Goat

Can I bum a cig?
kiwifarms.net
Went out on a limb and got the design I wasn't as sure about (werenull in the cornfields) on a massive hoodie, and holy cow that was a good call. It's comfy, I can pull my arms into the sleeves and not catch the COOF from door handles, and the design looks WAY better in person.

Looking forward to the next fashion show for sure.

Still holding out for Null's pfp on a shirt tho.

JosephStalin

Vozhd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey, I'm KF'd out these days. Wearing the new maroon T-shirt when out walking, wearing the red T-shirt as pajama top this week. Both shirts are very nice, very comfortable, good quality. Looking forward to a Christmas merchandise run.

johnisdeer

FLEXING IN RALPH"S HOOD, A Deer Friend, A B-Boy
kiwifarms.net
Got my null in the cornfields shirt today, great fit, great print and very comfy. thanks null. 10/10 will buy more merch in the next run.

Lifeguard Hermit

Z-Buffers Are For Losers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The kiwi wakes up, the kiwi puts on duh hoody.

It's actually better quality than one I purchased recently so ill wear it errday

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1603983154307.JPEG
Finally got my cult shirt. Was worried someone punked it out of my mailbox. Got the package delivered alert a day before it showed up.

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
Forum Staff
🌸 Salon Mod 🌸
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is anyone else still waiting? I am worried I am the only one left who didn't get their swag :(

Hongourable Madisha

You see, some of us don't know English properly.
kiwifarms.net
Mine arrived at last after its long journey to Britbongistan. It's a nice soft good-quality fabric, so I can keep posting autistically without having sensory issues.