Halo: Master Chief Collection is being ported to PC -

L'Homme de la Lune

kiwifarms.net
I think Gears of War 4 worked by only matching you with people that had the same input device. I wont be surprised if they do the same thing here. i.e. controllers only play with controllers, M&K only with M&K.
I can assure you that wasn't the case. I played GoW4 on PC and while after a certain time, xbox players had the option to not play with PC players, the vast majority of players with whom I played were console players. I feel like having one or two pc players per lobby ruined the fun for them, because the boltok was incredibly broken with M+KB.

tyjc

kiwifarms.net
I can assure you that wasn't the case. I played GoW4 on PC and while after a certain time, xbox players had the option to not play with PC players, the vast majority of players with whom I played were console players. I feel like having one or two pc players per lobby ruined the fun for them, because the boltok was incredibly broken with M+KB.
You sure about this? They may have changed it since I last played, but I remember it would at least separate console/pc players? I think it was anything-goes in the horde/co-op modes though.

L'Homme de la Lune

kiwifarms.net
You sure about this? They may have changed it since I last played, but I remember it would at least separate console/pc players? I think it was anything-goes in the horde/co-op modes though.
I think it was that way at release, but they changed it (unless they somehow decided to revert it back) at some point because the PC playerbase was thinning too much. I could never play ranked games on PC, just sayin'.

LazarusOwenhart

Terrainist Shitlord!
kiwifarms.net
Gonna wade in with an unpopular opinion here and say that for me at least my best memories of Halo come from playing Co Op sat on the sofa with a friend. I'm currently playing through the MCC with a guy who has never played Halo before and it's like watching a child slowly opening Christmas presents. I don't think PC can ever really recreate that feeling you get from local Co Op so I'll likely give this a miss, at least until it's bombed out for a few quid in a Steam sale and I buy it out of curiosity.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino