Halo Top ice cream YT commercial fails to sell ice cream - It's a very fat woman dancing in her underwear. No, really

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
who buys icecream anyway?
Its realy easy to make ice at home, just use condensed milk instead of normal milk and you will get super creamy and tasty ice, much better than stuff you can buy.
Why is this rated Dumb? He's right.

Sweetened condensed milk is an incredibly good base for an ice cream. Try it some time.

It's literally one of the basic Ben & Jerry's recipes.

2 cups light cream
1 cup sweetened condensed milk
(mix them while they are cold)

Start with that. Throw in some fresh cherries and you have Cherry Garcia.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
who buys icecream anyway?
Its realy easy to make ice at home, just use condensed milk instead of normal milk and you will get super creamy and tasty ice, much better than stuff you can buy.
I mean, I could raise and butcher my own cattle and chickens too, but…

Everyone has their DIY boundary - the line separating tasks they can do themselves versus ones they will gladly pay others to do for them. Blending up decent ice cream is across mine.

The Shadow

Edgy two gun mystery man
kiwifarms.net
I mean, I could raise and butcher my own cattle and chickens too, but…

Everyone has their DIY boundary - the line separating tasks they can do themselves versus ones they will gladly pay others to do for them. Blending up decent ice cream is across mine.
Yeah, I don't eat ice cream often enough for it to be worthwhile to make myself. For the 1 or 2 nights a year when I do want it, I'd rather just get a cone somewhere.

Dysnomia

Blood on the rise, it's following me
kiwifarms.net
I used to think that it was odd to see thin women in commercials for low cal food products. But now I know better. You know, if tubbo there just danced around the house instead of dancing around the house while eating low cal ice cream sorta stuff maybe she would lose some weight.

When I was a kid we had ice milk made by brands like Sealtest Light n' Lively. I remember it being pretty good. These days a lot of light stuff is just absolute gritty, nasty crap loaded with stevia and weird additives.

Just eat reasonable amounts of ice cream if you don't want to look like a Hamber or Slaton.

Jasonfan89

Aka horrorfan89
kiwifarms.net
Oh baby they have crawled down into the comment section to try and defend themselves by copy-pasting the same bullshit line over and over. " Hiya! We’re all about celebrating each person for who they are and what makes them uniquely feel their best. We’re not against a healthy lifestyle, we make low calorie ice cream after all, but we are against the stress that comes with constant pressures that bring us down. "
You wanna do damage control halo top? Delete this commercial then make one that doesn't make me wanna puke till I'm thin a rail

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
You wanna do damage control halo top? Delete this commercial then make one that doesn't make me wanna puke till I'm thin a rail
Maybe this is secretly a scheme to help out their bulimic customers to throw up when they look at that fat fuck.

Tags
None