Happy Daddy Rape Day 2018! -

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
And of course, Phil is going to celebrate daddy rape day by putting some nonsensical post on social media, pretending he's some kind of antifa bad-ass, shitting himself and, maybe, eating an entire block of cheese.
Phil is going to celebrate by ramming ginger up his asshole while fantasizing about his dad calling him his little girl.

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil is going to celebrate by ramming ginger up his asshole while fantasizing about his dad calling him his little girl.
Phil makes up a story about his dad wanting him to be a little girl, and gets a fake fuckhole installed as a result.

Phil is literally the only person on earth not smart enough to connect the dots here.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Awaiting Phil's usual 4th July tumblr post of 'America is evil, burn the flag, my daddy raped me as the fireworks were going off (so romantic!) ps I'm poor and have no nice food for today send moneys plox'.

Goddamn it, Phil must've been really embarrassed at getting that spanking in front of younger kids he bullied. Imagine ruining your entire life over being laughed at for being slapped for bullying, and being laughed at online. Poor Phil. He's done everything he can think of to make people take him seriously, and despite the current political climate even dressing up as a terrorist, issuing threats and waving lots of weaponry around still doesn't work. It must really suck to be such a powerless little man. :sighduck:

Syaoran Li

Totally Radical Dude
kiwifarms.net
This one goes out to Angelo DeLici, devoted father and Vietnam War hero, in honor of Angelo's Italian heritage...

And since Phil became a commie because of Hetalia, here's a Hetalia video that is also in honor of Angelo's Italian heritage and Phil's as well, since Phil is white and will never be Latina. Only white college kids use "Latinx"

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
Wow. Phil actually learned to stop bragging about a rape that never happened. And he learned that the antifa masks and black block are supposed to make you hard to identify.

I mean, it took him a few years to figure these things out, but he’s actually made a little progress. I wonder if he’ll ever figure out how to stop shitting himself?

Goddessoftheshire

I'm so very pretty!
kiwifarms.net
This one goes out to Angelo DeLici, devoted father and Vietnam War hero, in honor of Angelo's Italian heritage...

And since Phil became a commie because of Hetalia, here's a Hetalia video that is also in honor of Angelo's Italian heritage and Phil's as well, since Phil is white and will never be Latina. Only white college kids use "Latinx"

Don't forget Phil's thoroughly New England WASP bloodline he inherited from his mother.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino