Happy Good Friday -

Postal_Rat

Babylonian Money Magic Slave
kiwifarms.net
Dammit he's not dead yet?! I bet he's celebrating because he managed to find victim or a rat to eat.
Tom has in ignorance achieved what men who study the occult their whole lives have never managed
Through constant drug abuse, food poisoning, oxygen depravation and other unspeakable things Tom has forgotten many things, the touch of a woman, the satisfaction of a hard days work, but most importantly Tom has forgotten how to die.
An immortal shrieking revenant he has defeated death but at what cost.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Expect failure and be prepared to fall forward.
more stupid shit from you tom? You really did not have to worry about failing college especially what your father paid for that fake degree where all you had to do is sit there squealing like a moron.

Now it was only for show but you tried to work with it. What a mistake that was seeing as the actual biologist noticed you were a pinhead ree and had no clue about lab work or even biology itself.

So you ran around as a low calls homeless bum raping a dog daily and even a underage child i am sure was sleeping in a tiny apartment you bum rushed with a woman you thought you could freeload off of.

Cheerlead-in-Chief

BNHA Yaoi is Important...
kiwifarms.net
Tom has in ignorance achieved what men who study the occult their whole lives have never managed
Through constant drug abuse, food poisoning, oxygen depravation and other unspeakable things Tom has forgotten many things, the touch of a woman, the satisfaction of a hard days work, but most importantly Tom has forgotten how to die.
An immortal shrieking revenant he has defeated death but at what cost.
Truly a master dark wizard that has no need for any dark forbidden books.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Well Tommie would understand big fails. What happened to Brenda, the biological engineer lady? Did that go wrong?
I honestly don't know beyond the woman has a pretty serious mental health problem. I decided not to press the issue with anybody and find out what was really going on with her.

As for the insane ramblings of the haters, you're idiots projecting the denial your deviant behavior at me. keep dancing, idiots. build your citadel of hatred for me and mine to live in rent free while you live forever on the wrong side of history. you have no lives other than this pathetic aggregation of angry autistic adult assholes. I have made a lot of people very happy in my worthless life and there is nothing you can do to damage their memories of me. You certainly look totally ridiculous when our current commentary is compared and not one of you can demonstrate any worthwhile music, photography, lapidary or jeweling work of any merit. You're a pack of nasty narcissists with delusions of intellect and redeeming social value.

Gene Holte
You fool. You must know nothing about farming. Nature turns that manure into plant life. Far better fertilizer than chemicals. Natural and renewable. Properly applied it is not a danger to groundwater. If you disagree tell me where you would suggest it…