Happy Good Friday -

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Toms been mooing again i see. Hey tom why no family on the holidays. Oh wait they detest you being anywhere within 100 miles of them. So i guess it is dig diner out of the dumpster again this year.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Toms been mooing again i see. Hey tom why no family on the holidays. Oh wait they detest you being anywhere within 100 miles of them. So i guess it is dig diner out of the dumpster again this year.
You believe a lot of really stupid things about me , Dave, but then you believe a lot of stupid things about lots of things, like diatoms and male and female brains.

Tommie is doing what Tommie does; share news and entertainment media with commentary. Most people who see my postings react positively. It is only here, where there are well brain washed self loathing losers like yourself to program with lies, do I get the kind of feedback you pathetic sadomasochistic sociopathic voyeurs give me.

I had a number of guests here for Passover last Sunday and my trans birthday last night. There will be a pot luck here sunday night. I speak with my mother and brother regularly. You, on the other hand are stashed well out of sight with your swamp monkeys where you won't be too much of an embarassment to mommy and daddy.

The central question of said research — whether a trans person’s brain is more similar to those of their assigned sex, their gender, or neither — is ill-formed. Cis brains must form distinct categories, a “male brain” and “female brain,” in order for such a comparison to be meaningful in the first place — and they don’t.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You believe a lot of really stupid things about me , Dave, but then you believe a lot of stupid things about lots of things, like diatoms and male and female brains.

Tommie is doing what Tommie does; share news and entertainment media with commentary. Most people who see my postings react positively. It is only here, where there are well brain washed self loathing losers like yourself to program with lies, do I get the kind of feedback you pathetic sadomasochistic sociopathic voyeurs give me.

I had a number of guests here for Passover last Sunday and my trans birthday last night. There will be a pot luck here sunday night. I speak with my mother and brother regularly. You, on the other hand are stashed well out of sight with your swamp monkeys where you won't be too much of an embarassment to mommy and daddy.

The central question of said research — whether a trans person’s brain is more similar to those of their assigned sex, their gender, or neither — is ill-formed. Cis brains must form distinct categories, a “male brain” and “female brain,” in order for such a comparison to be meaningful in the first place — and they don’t.

Remember how you said yesterday that people wouldn’t be getting a rise out of you?

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Mooing again tom? And you do get that you are digging up so called citations from dubious sources. It is funny how you pick tans LBGT mags for your so called insight. When i use the National Library of Medicine.

Now to address diatoms. There is a distinct difference in the diversity and size of diatoms today old man ree ree. the KT event tom that black line that divides our period from that of the dinosaurs. 21% versus 35% what is the difference DIATOMS tom DIATOMS. which are smaller and less diverse. That is why the dinosaurs were so big. They had 14% more oxygen in the atmosphere.

And well see a full blown trans that does not have problems passing does not question the medical science that started it all. Only those non passing old bald men that try to transition question it so they can call themselves both and like you make up absurd titles and genders for themselves.

And tom there is not two distinct personalities or people in you that is called schizophrenia and is called DID. You have split personality.

And guess what tom the dissections proved that they gender matched the sex they always insisted they are. and they voiced it at an early age. ( Jazz Jenning and myself ) And there is no neither. It is binary tom and very much so.

Now you here you sit trying to dispute a world famous neuro research scientist with an unknown trans persons so called medical research that is trying to dispute this fact and is not peer reviewed. PEER REVIEWED versus NOT PEER REVIEWED. Guess what tom you lose yet again.

And yes all brains have an order and then you use that mosaic which is more for ease of connection but the basic layout remains the same microscopically. AND that unfortunately is the only way to see the binary structure of the brain. So dufus tom the brain is BINARY.

And finally No tom we do not believe stupid things about you. We go by your own words tom. You shit out statements about fucking a dog and child and we tell you what a foul old pervert you are.

Face the facts tom you are a dog fucking pedophile. A total ass clown who screams at clouds. You are a fat old lolcow that moos constantly and persistently.

Rage more tom we are getting a good laugh out of you.

Hnet-image (1).gif
Hnet-image (1).gif

You tom are a full on bleating retard a mooing lolcow of epic cowdom.