Happy Pride Month! -

ARghEAT

Custard title
kiwifarms.net
Did i cross dimensions again? Since when is Pride-month a thing? I Swear this didn't exist a few years ago and now everybody is acting like it has been a thing for generation. Am i going nuts, or is it really that easy to push your bullhit on the people?
Considering the ruckus people have made both supporting and opposing it over the past few years, you're just oblivious. Though, on the other hand, there weren't really many (or any) gay parades last year because of the virus and all, making it quite easy to ignore.

Ahriman

Vivere Militare Est.
kiwifarms.net
1622803404426.png

Scavenger

I search for things.
kiwifarms.net
The Kiwi Farms enjoys a vast wealth of diverse persons from all corners of the LGBTQIAP+ spectrum, including the differently abled and autistic. Lets reflect on our favorite people who identify outside of the heteronormative.

I'll start with a retrospective of Chris.

So believe it or not, back in the day the forum (then CWCki Forums) was a lot more left-leaning and progressive

This post contains a statement I think about a lot and wonder how well it holds up in retrospect.

Chris first announced they considered themselves a "Tranny Cross-Dresser" in August 2014.

View attachment 2220764View attachment 2220762View attachment 2220763

By December, Chris wanted to be called Chris or Christine (but not Christian). Here's the thread:

We can see the duality of (wo)man on display:

Over this thread and elsewhere, dozens of pages of discussion were devoted to the pronoun question which resulted in me announcing that you can use whatever pronouns you want, and people should stop correcting others (i.e. >she) because that's also fucking annoying.

And so it was, an innocent forum in an innocent time looked on at a peculiarity and thought it was an isolated case of autism, not something that would dominate the politics of the western world for the next ten years.

Who's YOUR LGBTQIAP+ inspiration?
Araki is my favorite LGBTQQAfrehg3rg34gterybhyr4ergedhb person.
Who draws buff men in fashion and is disabled, not because he forgets a lot.
because hes japanese.

3cc.png

Law

hates dogs, loves vicodin
kiwifarms.net
Did i cross dimensions again? Since when is Pride-month a thing? I Swear this didn't exist a few years ago and now everybody is acting like it has been a thing for generation. Am i going nuts, or is it really that easy to push your bullhit on the people?
It gets bigger every year cause it makes money. The only color of the rainbow that really matters is GREEN.
Same thing happened in America with weddings and Halloween. No, 4-day "wedding weekends" and Halloween pop-up shops on every corner were not things that happened 30 years ago. Once Americans figure out how to merchandise something, we go berserk.

JoeyJoJo

Dino-Bot Party Animal
kiwifarms.net
It's Pride Month so I would like to recommended the 80s Slasher movie Sleepaway Camp
Its the most accurate portrayal of a trans person being forced to be trans by their parent.
The kills are pretty good too . Jokes aside the movie is a classic

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
I've just realized that if I were to only celebrate the holidays that were actually relevant to my life, I'd only celebrate Christmas, Easter, Fourth of July, and Halloween. Our calendar is getting cluttered up with holidays I don't give a shit about and yet I'm supposed to act like I give a shit about them. President's Day? Who the fuck cares? Only banks and post offices are closed that day. And it'll only be a few more years before most Presidents are dug out of their graves and desecrated for being white supremacists and the only President we'll be allowed to celebrate will be Barack Obama.

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I've just realized that if I were to only celebrate the holidays that were actually relevant to my life, I'd only celebrate Christmas, Easter, Fourth of July, and Halloween. Our calendar is getting cluttered up with holidays I don't give a shit about and yet I'm supposed to act like I give a shit about them. President's Day? Who the fuck cares? Only banks and post offices are closed that day. And it'll only be a few more years before most Presidents are dug out of their graves and desecrated for being white supremacists and the only President we'll be allowed to celebrate will be Barack Obama.
How could you not celebrate Thanksgiving though? It's literally just about hanging out with family and eating.

Also Barack Obama might be the last left but eventually they'll dig him up and try his corpse for war crimes for the half-white part of him.