Happy Valentine's Day, CWCki Forums -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if I don't have a girlfriend-free boy by my side, I'm happy because I've been blessed with many beautiful things. Things that Chris has unfortunately lost sight of in his quest for self-entitlement and excusing each and every one of his failures in life. Even if it was never his intention and it only ends up maddening him even more, it is thanks to the adult autistic child that I have taken the time to reflect about my own life and accept and be happy for who I am and what I have. It is also thanks to him that I was able to discover this fun community and become a part of it. :)

Happy Valentine's Day everybody! :biggrin:

The Hunter

Border Hopping Taco Bender
Retired Staff
snowkitten91 said:
Even if I don't have a girlfriend-free boy by my side, I'm happy because I've been blessed with many beautiful things. Things that Chris has unfortunately lost sight of in his quest for self-entitlement and excusing each and every one of his failures in life. Even if it was never his intention and it only ends up maddening him even more, it is thanks to the adult autistic child that I have taken the time to reflect about my own life and accept and be happy for who I am and what I have. It is also thanks to him that I was able to discover this fun community and become a part of it. :)

Happy Valentine's Day everybody! :biggrin:
Not sure if I asked this already, but you're a girl?

Jeez, just how many girls are there on this forum? Shit, is Champ a girl? Is Null a girl? Is Chris a gi-wait, he's tomgirl.

That aside, thank you for your wonderful post, Null. Happy Valentines Day to everyone here.

Null

Ooperator
I am a genderless void given consciousness, looking for an 18 to 20 billion year old formless pattern to give me my science given eidolons.

And yes, there is an unusually high female to male ratio here. The obvious answer is that Chris is a pussy magnet.

KatsuKitty

Stone-Cold Bitch
As I get down about not having someone to hump me tonight...I just remember how Chris' situation is utterly hopeless.

...then I get even more depressed because it doesn't have to be that way, yet he makes it so, and I'm pretty sure we were all universally horrified and concerned at the OKCupid pic...the worst I've ever seen him. Chris, if you can read this, please turn back before its too late. This place anyway is filled with people who are morbidly curious yet genuinely care about you. We want you to hit the finish line as much as you do.

Great post, Null.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone. For all you boyfriend-free or girlfriend-free people out there: may you find love this year.

CatParty said:
1F508482-5FAA-4AC9-BA6D-D45658C99416-2483-00000646CAA272D9_zpsf64d47c2.jpg

I love it!

Null said:
The obvious answer is that Chris is a pussy magnet.

CWC attracts girls for all the wrong reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.