Has a Lolcow ever “won“? - no matter what, the farms always win

KingFrampt

The scourge of man
kiwifarms.net
SammyClassicSonicFan seems to have grown up a bit. Dude's a student at Purdue on track to graduate in 2021. He hasn't uploaded a vid to his YT channel in like a year, probably busy with classes.

Same goes for DSP.

He uses Instagram now

andr0id psycho sho(ker

I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!
kiwifarms.net
As it's been said, Chris kind of won, if only the farms stopped giving a shit in trolling him and did try to protect him as the site felt some sympathy after his house burned down and the idea guy's saga. Burning that sympathy was a stupid decision by Chris though

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hm.

We'll put this to the test.

As it's been said, Chris kind of won, if only the farms stopped giving a shit in trolling him and did try to protect him as the site felt some sympathy after his house burned down and the idea guy's saga. Burning that sympathy was a stupid decision by Chris though
I sincerely hope no one from this site burned his house down. Although someone mentioning this is highly suspicious.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess Chris, in that he attained a measure of celebrity and makes money out of being a lolcow.

It’s kind of a complicated question. If a cow stops being a cow, have they won? We’d say yes, because they’re leading a better life. But they didn’t win on their own terms, they had to adapt to social expectations they’d previously rejected. So in a sense, they lost.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: PurpleSquirrel

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess Chris, in that he attained a measure of celebrity and makes money out of being a lolcow.

It’s kind of a complicated question. If a cow stops being a cow, have they won? We’d say yes, because they’re leading a better life. But they didn’t win on their own terms, they had to adapt to social expectations they’d previously rejected. So in a sense, they lost.

Is your opinion based in reality or you're delusions of the greatness of kiwi farms, an online troll social media site. On cold argue that those who glory in cyberbullying are mentally disturbed and have a definite skewed mentally deficient view of life, actions, behavior, mental health, consequences, and reality.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is your opinion based in reality or you're delusions of the greatness of kiwi farms, an online troll social media site. On cold argue that those who glory in cyberbullying are mentally disturbed and have a definite skewed mentally deficient view of life, actions, behavior, mental health, consequences, and reality.
Yes. Indeed. Quite so.

Deryn

kiwifarms.net
Heck no, a true lolcow is a total loser in every situation imaginable. Though, I am always surprised how lucky many cows are, they continue their autistic adventures for years without ever something bad happening to them and stopping them. E.g. Chris wasn't institutionalized, Phil didn't end up in jail, Amberlynn didn't get heart attack so far etc.

Reactions: Broseph and Fevur

Syaoran Li

White Trash Degenerate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Heck no, a true lolcow is a total loser in every situation imaginable. Though, I am always surprised how lucky many cows are, they continue their autistic adventures for years without ever something bad happening to them and stopping them. E.g. Chris wasn't institutionalized, Phil didn't end up in jail, Amberlynn didn't get heart attack so far etc.
I think lolcows can "win", mainly by no longer being a lolcow or at least becoming forgotten online and functional enough to get by.

SammyClassicSonicFan is the prime example of a lolcow who moved on with their life and got better.

You also have a few others as well. Anthony LoGatto eventually got better, and while he's still a bit of a sperg, he apparently moved on from Chris and mentioned that he lives in his own place in Florida and works for his father down there, so he's a lot better off than he was before.

I used to think Pixyteri had gotten better, but apparently she's had a bipolar breakdown and was simply not online, so nobody noticed.

Sperghetti

#waxmymeatballs
kiwifarms.net
Made more money after achieving infamy? Yeah, plenty of people with threads here have done that. (Whether they've been sensible with the money is another matter.)

Undid their status? Sure. Even if they didn't become functioning members of society, some have at least gained the sense to stop broadcasting their failures on the internet. Or just upgraded to "eccentric, but ultimately harmless" status.

But as far "winning" in the sense of someone who actively engages in lolcow behavior managing to get their sketchy past completely wiped from the internet, have somebody arrested for being mean to them online, or winning a lolsuit? I have no idea, but I'm also very curious.

Silver Chariot

I don't care.
kiwifarms.net
there's only one way a lolcow can ever win:
jjba.jpg

Back when I joined around 2017, Alison Rapp was still a thing. Now no one ever talks about her except in remembrance.
Of course, you could always take the hands the Internet deals and reverse them. Chris Crocker, as mentioned above, EDP445... but you're still liable to take the piss every so often.

Mr. Manchester

Clickity Clack
kiwifarms.net
I think when you hit super lolcow status like Chris or DSP only acheiving some monumental task will remove the status.

DSP would have to win at EVO. First place, world champion at street fighter.

Wu has to not only win her current election but needs to needs to be in the running for president and seen as a legitmate contender, even by Republicans.

Chris has to make the fucking merge happen.

Only by completing these great tasks can their lolcow curse be removed, as their stories up to now will be dwarfed by something greater.

KiwiJoe

Anime Jacinda Ardern
kiwifarms.net
I don't think Chris 'won' because while he is currently happy and feels at peace, arguably better than before, eventually it'll all come tumbling down when Barb dies which I'll place somewhere at least this decade at least.

• Agree
Reactions: Broseph
Tags
None