Has anyone seen evidence of glowposting? -

Justtocheck

kiwifarms.net
If I was one of them, what I would do is post subtle stuff that would make other posters reveal some "questionable" things about their worldviews, then got their IPs (and don't tell me about VPNs, they have ways to get around that) and track their every online action.

Now excuse me, I hear someone banging at my door.
Everyone talks about glowies, but no one talks about those prior spooks who hate the government and like visiting sites such as kiwi farms.
I'd like to believe former spooks are smart :optimistic: but then again, real police officers were talking about throwing people out of helicopters with their real life acount. So, I dunno...

• Optimistic
Reactions: Army Burger

Idiotron

Autismus Prime
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to believe former spooks are smart :optimistic: but then again, real police officers were talking about throwing people out of helicopters with their real life acount. So, I dunno...
I don't think you can compare the CIA to the police.
I've heard (and this might not be true but it would make sense) that the police in many countries favors applicants who aren't very smart so that they follow orders and don't do pesky things like think for themselves.

Crazedking

If only you knew how bad it really is.
kiwifarms.net
If I was one of them, what I would do is post subtle stuff that would make other posters reveal some "questionable" things about their worldviews, then got their IPs (and don't tell me about VPNs, they have ways to get around that) and track their every online action.

Now excuse me, I hear someone banging at my door.
lmao if people expect VPNs to save their ass from the fed they are seriously tards considering most VPNs are fucking front for the glowies to begin with.

papapepe

kiwifarms.net
I don't think you can compare the CIA to the police.
I've heard (and this might not be true but it would make sense) that the police in many countries favors applicants who aren't very smart so that they follow orders and don't do pesky things like think for themselves.
Similar in the UK well at least in the military they even got in shit for recruiting minors in like 2015

Irrelevant

kiwifarms.net
8chan was quite literally glow-posted to death. I wouldn't be surprised if they have (or will) try it here, too.

View attachment 1411144 View attachment 1411147
I looked this up from the PDF in the image: https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.casd.626722/gov.uscourts.casd.626722.1.0.pdf

I think the screenshots are off the shooter's phone which is why it says "you".

However I thought it was funny that they misread "t. /pol/" as "r/pol/" and probably wasted time on Reddit.

inception_state

kiwifarms.net
I looked this up from the PDF in the image: https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.casd.626722/gov.uscourts.casd.626722.1.0.pdf

I think the screenshots are off the shooter's phone which is why it says "you".

However I thought it was funny that they misread "t. /pol/" as "r/pol/" and probably wasted time on Reddit.
I don't think so. The (You)s show that these screenshots were taken by someone with ID 8f4812, but the shooter's ID (the one they're requesting information about in the warrant) is 4e267a. That looks like someone fedposting to keep the discussion going, while gathering IDs of people commenting or discussing the incident. They then use the fact that those people commented to also include them in the search warrant as potential witnesses or co-conspirators.

Yotsubaaa

Tenkobest
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey guys cool thread!

I totally agree that glowposters should get the gas. FUck the Fed!

Also for no reason there's the virus genome information for smallpox attached to this post. But hey, wouldn't it be awesome if there was a super smart awesome kickass person here who could do something with it? This is not entrapment

Attachments

Irrelevant

kiwifarms.net
I don't think so. The (You)s show that these screenshots were taken by someone with ID 8f4812, but the shooter's ID (the one they're requesting information about in the warrant) is 4e267a. That looks like someone fedposting to keep the discussion going, while gathering IDs of people commenting or discussing the incident. They then use the fact that those people commented to also include them in the search warrant as potential witnesses or co-conspirators.
In that case the greater worry is that the fedposters are phoneposters.

E: Also notice how someone edited it from "who responded" to "in response" and "commented about" to "comments about" to make it a wider net. It seems pretty clear the intention is to sweep up as many people as possible.

Last edited:

Wilhelm Bittrich

My pronouns: fuck/off
kiwifarms.net
I'll tell on y'all for the spookbux so I can finally get paid for reading this shitty forum.
We heard you, fellow citizen.
Call 866-DHS-2-ICE (866-347-2423) (from U.S. and Canada)
TTY for hearing impaired only: || TTY para personas con discapacidad auditiva solamente: (802) 872-6196
Call 802-872-6199 (from other locations around the globe)

Do you want to know more?

• Informative
Reactions: Justtocheck

Doctor Placebo

Franco did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
Oh there's evidence.

There was also that image the feds printed off in their case against 8chan where the agent literally forgot to log off before printing the page, so they were identified as logged into their account, which Google seems to have buried pretty good for totally innocent reasons, I'm sure.

Anyway, there's also literally nothing to lose and everything to gain by calling someone who's always posting "Hello, 1488 gas the kikes my fellow white supremacists" a glownigger. You're either right or you're dismissing a wignat idiot. Either way you're brushing off a piece of useless, boring dead weight who is incapable of doing anything but bringing disaster to whatever site, forum, or group they latch onto like a leech. Everyone who does that retardation should always be called a glownigger and dismissed immediately, unless you're planning on playing kick the autistic with them.

Tags
None