Hat Fortress 2: America's #1 War-themed Hat Simulator -

Best class(es) to play as?

• Total voters

X-Shaped Weeaboo

Not another anime avatar!
kiwifarms.net
What are the new maps like, my gaming friends.
There's a pirate ship now that you give souls to by killing people. Also some other stuff but it's actually kind of overwhelming to sit down and keep track of it all.

I love this time of year for Team Fortress because this is when people just go fucking nuts and mindlessly kill each other. It's a good time to brush up on your skills since people are as coordinated as a virgin working his shaft for the first time and you can sneak in some really cheeky kills.

2odastream

r/Drama queen
kiwifarms.net
New taunts were added, which feature like a dozen voicelines each. Guess that indicates they took some stuff from an update they're working on and pushed it into SFX to give the thing more meat, good news is that means there might be another update this year and a major one at that.

Tard Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New taunts were added, which feature like a dozen voicelines each. Guess that indicates they took some stuff from an update they're working on and pushed it into SFX to give the thing more meat, good news is that means there might be another update this year and a major one at that.
Jungle Fever update for Demoman.

Reactions: 2odastream

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
ya know, im really starting to hate the ref price for one mann co key.

its been put at 38-40 ref on backpack.tf. this tf2 economy is bullshit. i remember when a single mann co key costed like 15-20 ref, and they just keep raising the price

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
well guys the halloween event has ended. there were some great maps.

the camp map was pretty cool. it was a nice reference to friday the 13th. some players even yelled "ITS JASON!!!" when the horseless headless horsemann shows up.

i really like the new player destruction maps. monster bash and cursed cove. they were really cool.

people were making spongebob quotes on cursed cove, lol "are you feeling it now mr krabs?"

Last edited:

Tard Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

the camp map was pretty cool. it was a nice reference to friday the 13th. some players even yelled "ITS JASON!!!" when the horseless headless horsemann shows up.

i really like the new player destruction maps. monster bash and cursed cove. they were really cool.

people were making spongebob quotes on cursed cove, lol "are you feeling it now mr krabs?"
You are pure.

Reactions: millais

John Titor

Pronouns: time/temporal/tempself
kiwifarms.net

Seemed like wasted potential for new bosses too.

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
yo guys. do you watch the custom weapon videos from karma charger and CustomTF2 Weapons? they made custom weaponms that are pretty interesting.

ill post some example

a poison knife

a teleporting knife

an ammo case for replenishing minigun ammo. pretty cool

explosive sapper

ice axe

and theres a server where you can try out custom weapons. muselk has made many videos of it.

Reactions: Wärring Ornac
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino