Hat Fortress 2: America's #1 War-themed Hat Simulator -

Best class(es) to play as?

• Total voters

timecop

kiwifarms.net
are they still even working on the comic? sonichu has been updating faster than this multi-million dollar company

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
Hey @Loxiozzz @Robotron and @carltondanks if you guys like collectin hats, then you should see these unique hats.

The Dueller - Granted to the player who has won the most duels in a day.

The Gifting man from a gifting land - granted to the player who has given the most gifts to players in a day

And The Philateler - granted to the player who has bought the most map stamps in a day.

Problem with these hats is that they’re one of a kind. And they only pop into the players inventory if they accomplish what I said above. They stay in your inventory for 24 hours and then they go onto the next person who earns them.

Muselk happened to get all of them at the same time.

carltondanks

kiwifarms.net
Hey @Loxiozzz @Robotron and @carltondanks if you guys like collectin hats, then you should see these unique hats.

The Gifting man from a gifting land - granted to the player who has given the most gifts to players in a day

And The Philateler - granted to the player who has bought the most map stamps in a day.

Problem with these hats is that they’re one of a kind. And they only pop into the players inventory if they accomplish what I said above. They stay in your inventory for 24 hours and then they go onto the next person who earns them.

neat

Loxiozzz

Weebtastic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Just 24 hours? Fuck.

Muselk still plays tf2? I thought he quit and went to overwatch

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
Guys. If you’re lookin to do some exploit trolling in tf2, here’s a good way. It’s on pl_upward

Here are the steps:

Be on BLU team

Capture the 3rd point. This will put reds in their last spawn room.

Switch to demo

The last red spawn room is above the stairs that lead down from blu’s last spawn room when the 4th point is capped.

Place sticky bombs above the railing near the stairs and it will kill red players in their spawn.

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
Gonna update from my previous post.

Delft just made a video about the spawn camping exploit. You can do this on thin ceilings and walls.

Reactions: Tard Baby

mooo

kiwifarms.net
I'm that scout who shoots you and half your team in the back before you figure out to turn around and I taunt after every crit. I have no regrets.

Reactions: Tard Baby

Tard Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm that scout who shoots you and half your team in the back before you figure out to turn around and I taunt after every crit. I have no regrets.
You're probably just homosexual.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino