Have you ever almost destroyed your life? -

Sīn the Moon Daddy

T-808
kiwifarms.net
Oh I was a rather severe alcoholic for a number of years. I'd say that my life was completely destroyed. I've made a complete recovery from it though. I fucked my life up so badly that I don't even have cravings I just associate the taste of alcohol with being a loser and making some really bizarre decisions regarding my circle of friends.

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net
Oh I was a rather severe alcoholic for a number of years. I'd say that my life was completely destroyed. I've made a complete recovery from it though. I fucked my life up so badly that I don't even have cravings I just associate the taste of alcohol with being a loser and making some really bizarre decisions regarding my circle of friends.
You know, that kind of 'self aversion' treating might be a very viable idea for certain types of heavy drinkers to full-blown alcoholics. If you associate the taste and feeling with bitterness and shame of fucking up rather then the good times and blotting away your problems etc. It sounds like it's worked for you. Good shit.

Prince Lotor

It's my fucking day off! What?
kiwifarms.net
I took three boxes' worth of Vivarin (caffeine pills) in one sitting once. I blacked out, then I learned you can have a caffeine hangover too.
wow goddamn dude. So you took 9.5 grams of caffeine (assuming you had the regular 16 pill boxes) and lived? Anywhere from 5 to 10 grams is considered a lethal dose. I took 2 pills onetime with about 6 cups of coffee over a half-hour, so probably had about 1 gram in my system, and I learned my lesson from that. I can't imagine being on 10 times that, how long after you took it before you blacked-out?

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
wow goddamn dude. So you took 9.5 grams of caffeine (assuming you had the regular 16 pill boxes) and lived? Anywhere from 5 to 10 grams is considered a lethal dose. I took 2 pills onetime with about 6 cups of coffee over a half-hour, so probably had about 1 gram in my system, and I learned my lesson from that. I can't imagine being on 10 times that, how long after you took it before you blacked-out?
About 20 minutes or so. As to how I survived, I have no idea. Haven't touched the stuff since.

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
Gave myself alcohol poisoning and had to have a stomach pump over that one New Years' Eve.

Needless to say, I now am unable to look at a bottle of SoCo without gagging at this point. SoCo alcohol poisoning was sheer torture, and I was a dumb kid trying to impress my dumb kid friends with how I could hold my liquor. I sure as fuck showed them.

Cosmug

Gay Niggers from Ultra Space
kiwifarms.net
I traded a wheel, a towing, and an alignment away for my life. I almost hit a buck deer tall enough to impale me through the windshield at 84mph. Pro tip. Don’t speed on rural roads just because it’s late and you want to go home.

Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looking at my student loans and how long it's going to take to pay them back, I'm pretty sure I've almost destroyed my life for sure.
Talk about indentured servitude...who needs slaves? This modern-day version is not only okay with the shackles, but they send in applications for them.

Just A Butt

Lift me up, like a garage door.
kiwifarms.net
When my grandfather died, it hit me really hard. So I went off the deep end with tons of drugs and booze.

Left a party one night, drunk as fuck, because I was bored. Cops pulled me over, and in my drunken haze, I thought it would be a good idea to just drive away.

I got about a block and a half up the road before I blacked out and totaled my car. Fortunately I didn’t hit anyone else, and I was also super lucky I didn’t injure myself. But I ended up serving a little time and paying a swanky lawyer about $3k to make it go away (as much as possible). The only charge that stuck was evading arrest, because while being as belligerent as possible, I refused to do the breathalyzer. To this day, I don’t know how they didn’t make the DUI stick. But as expensive as the lawdog was, I rarely question it.

That was almost 10 years ago, and I’m still working on getting my shit back on track. But it’s going better than I had hoped.

Don't drink and drive, kids. Almost no one is as lucky as I was.

tehpope

privacytools.io | prism-break.org
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Decided it'd be cool to swim in a giant water canal late one night the summer before my Senior year. Probably would have drowned. Luckily was able to climb out using some weeds on the sides. Current was too strong and water too cold. Also didn't te

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino