Have you ever gotten arrested? -

Count groudon

Concentration camp counselor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am very ashamed to admit that, despite the badass roguish persona I present online, I have never once been in any sort of trouble with the law and the most trouble I have ever been in was the one time I was sent to the principal’s office in first grade because I threw a tantrum about doing homework.

I am but a sad, law-abiding, orderly man.

An Sionnach Seang

Justin Bieber shit's like a cat!
kiwifarms.net
not an arrest, but last year I had a baffling encounter with the cops at Wakefield Kirkgate station
I was waiting on the platform when a couple of transport coppers came up (they have a base somewhere nearby, and aren't usually on the station itself) and asked me "are you waiting for [a train just about to leave]?"
I said, truthfully, "no, I'm waiting for [another train due in 20 minutes' time, that went somewhere else]," and then they just went away
it was all very odd, to this day I can't figure out what was going on there

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Azafran90

Troon Draugur

Ghola-posting Naib
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Few close calls as a teen, mostly for scrapping, but I was fortunate (and fast) enough to avoid getting pinched.
I did get pulled in and questioned once, about an incident where a kid broke his arm but fortunately, every witness' version of events tallied with mine (legitimately, I might add), so it came to nothing.

Oscar Wildean

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
not an arrest, but last year I had a baffling encounter with the cops at Wakefield Kirkgate station
I was waiting on the platform when a couple of transport coppers came up (they have a base somewhere nearby, and aren't usually on the station itself) and asked me "are you waiting for [a train just about to leave]?"
I said, truthfully, "no, I'm waiting for [another train due in 20 minutes' time, that went somewhere else]," and then they just went away
it was all very odd, to this day I can't figure out what was going on there
A cop once pulled me over when I was walking to the ATM at night to go to the store. He asked what I was doing there, I said I was getting money to go shopping, then they just left. Weird.

Cats Should Rule

kiwifarms.net
Only got stopped by a cop once only because I went through a scary two lane traffic circle during morning rush hour. Got off with a warning though because I didn't go through the area often.

Silas

Sensitivity Expert
kiwifarms.net
No, but I once got a summons for trespassing as a teenager. Real wild child here.

CharlesFosterOffdensen

I'd rather die than go to heaven
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I once was at an Arby's eating a trashburger while drunk on Makers Mark when a female cop told me I had to leave because I was emitting a pungent odor that was wafting into the kitchen and spoiling the food. I got pissed and swung at her, but she dodged and took me down.

Was complete bullshit, she was only like 120 lbs and I was pushing 300 at the time. The judge gave me some time behind bars and told me I needed to work on my alcohol problem and I'm an addict (its not tru!). Anyway, all is good now, I host a stream that gets a respectable 50-100 viewers every showing and am alpha as fuck.

Staff won't change it?

Rolling
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I once was at an Arby's eating a trashburger while drunk on Makers Mark when a female cop told me I had to leave because I was emitting a pungent odor that was wafting into the kitchen and spoiling the food. I got pissed and swung at her, but she dodged and took me down.

Was complete bullshit, she was only like 120 lbs and I was pushing 300 at the time. The judge gave me some time behind bars and told me I needed to work on my alcohol problem and I'm an addict (its not tru!). Anyway, all is good now, I host a stream that gets a respectable 50-100 viewers every showing and am alpha as fuck.
Did you ever solve your drinking problem?

• Optimistic
Reactions: Jann_Hörn

momy daddy dont touc my penus no~~~ awoo!~ brittan
kiwifarms.net
I murdered 100,000 gay nivgers on april 4th 2004 and i began to cum wildly . Women are stupid. They don't understsn so they call the police. Fucking whores gay niggers whores will all die next. The heroin whores will die I am not a criminal like these niggers whores gay nigger thug bitchnigger slugs THey cant incirminate me.

Minnie and micky mouse niggers say I'n racist, but what about Derek Chaivun? How is it okay too watch a nigger overdose with your knee but not llet me do with a 7.76m automatoic state-funded rifle Fucking niggers whores need to depart post-haste

• Informative
Reactions: ️ronic
Tags
None