Have your favorite franchises become cancer to you? - I'm not afraid of change, but I am afraid of getting a wooden nickel.

Have you dropped franchises because of SJW or other type of cancer?

• Total voters

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
Throw me in for losing interest in comic books no thanks to the SJWs and the toxic environment that is the comic industry as a whole.

Soap Sniffer

Uninstall real life
kiwifarms.net
The trick is to try to ignore all contemporary entertainment and just watch/play only the stuff from the good ole' days over and over without stopping ever in a desperate attempt to rouse nostalgia.
At length the luster of sentimentality will cease to sparkle if repeated often enough, so you'll need to find some other activity to temporarily escape clownworld entertain yourself with. I might suggest smashing your head against the wall, opening a window, and screaming into the void.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Friday the 13th might be on the verge of it. The legal battle is already dragging on way too long and killed the video game. It's said to continue well into 2020 but there's a worse part. I made a thread on it in multimedia but it's probably as necrotic as the J man himself by now.

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A couple of years ago I asked my favorite DJ to please go back to talking about producing beats and to give the politics a rest. I was respectful. He'd never talked politics before Trump.

He posted my DM to all his followers and like several hundred people called me a fascist for hours.

Pissmaster General

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A couple of years ago I asked my favorite DJ to please go back to talking about producing beats and to give the politics a rest. I was respectful. He'd never talked politics before Trump.

He posted my DM to all his followers and like several hundred people called me a fascist for hours.
A very similar thing happened to me on Facebook, with me telling a guy I knew not to worry so much about Trump and that he probably wouldn't win anyway, so all of his chicken little panicking was a waste of time. Cue the cucks coming out of the woodwork to shit on me. And considering this was on Facebook, with my real name and face on full display, that was enough to get me to just drop the whole site entirely.

Duncan Hills Coffee

Awakes you from a thousand deaths
kiwifarms.net
A very similar thing happened to me on Facebook, with me telling a guy I knew not to worry so much about Trump and that he probably wouldn't win anyway, so all of his chicken little panicking was a waste of time. Cue the cucks coming out of the woodwork to shit on me. And considering this was on Facebook, with my real name and face on full display, that was enough to get me to just drop the whole site entirely.
He's probably even worse now that Trump is actually president.

K. V. Bones

No idea what I'm doing.
kiwifarms.net
Star Wars, Rainbow 6 Siege, Counter Strike, Dota.

I'd say Rick and morty but the show Is funny with a cancerous fanbase.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino