• "ki//wi>>>//far<<<<<

Careercow Hayden Black: Gen Zed is a Pipe DreamInstead makes shit jokes about our god emperor

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Ass Manager 3000, Aug 29, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Do not create topics about forum members. If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Topic titles should contain aliases. Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
?

When do you think GEN ZED will be released?

1. 4 months time

3 vote(s)
    0.5%
  2. 6 months time

3 vote(s)
    0.5%
  3. A year +

16 vote(s)
    2.5%
  4. Never

218 vote(s)
    34.4%
  5. Pew Pew!

394 vote(s)
    62.1%
  1. NiceguyEddie is heading towards his own thread at Mach 3 speed.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    Kitlen

Kitlen JULIE SAID HI TO ME!

kiwifarms.net
  2. Just be warned, Sobel's website has auto-play music and looks like early-00's flash. (:_(

• Feels Feels x 4
    #3942 HickoryDickory, Nov 22, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
    HickoryDickory

HickoryDickory Lost in Kiwiland. <3
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Note: Come On Eileen was released in 1982. That makes it almost 34 years old. About twice as old as most of the tumblr generation.

Dad humor indeed.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Feels Feels x 3
    AnOminous

AnOminous ἐπιχαιρεκακία
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  4. Eddie wishes he was notable enough to have his own thread, but aside from his attention-whoring in the comment sections of Gen Zed videos, there isn't much to him. The content of his show isn't anything more or less funny than your typical left-wing radio show that you can get on your car radio, albeit with slightly more gays and transsexuals. If he did get a thread, I think it would die out pretty quickly.

In any case, if he's going to be putting out claims about having 5 million listeners to his shows, he should have the courtesy to provide some means of verifying those claims, or have verified them himself; providing the name of the person who owns Rainbow Radio—the busy person who probably does not divulge information to just anyone who rings her up—does not qualify.

All we have to go off of are what is public. The number of times his archived broadcasts have been listened to is remarkably low, with the Gen Zed recordings being amongst the most popular ones—relatively speaking, that is. Then you have his Patreon page, where no funds are listed. Having never used Patreon myself, I don't know if you can hide your amount or not, but I couldn't find anything regarding that in the help section of the website, so I think it's safe to say that no-one's giving Eddie any money. Then there's his Tumblr page, wherein all of his posts—aside from those popular ones that he re-blogged from someone else—have no notes whatsoever.

Needless to say, this is not symptomatic of having millions of listeners. Someone would follow him on Facebook. Someone would pledge some money his way. I don't care if his main audience comes from his live shows. He can't even compete with Nestorious Public Radio:
    npr-twitter.PNG
    eddie-twitter.PNG

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 5
    #3944 Hat, Nov 22, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
    Hat

Hat Tranny Sayaka Miki
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. He already verified it in the negative. Nobody with "5 million listeners" has time to sperg out at such length on someone else's video.

• Agree Agree x 12
    AnOminous

AnOminous ἐπιχαιρεκακία

kiwifarms.net
  6. Niceguy Eddie has a huge inferiority complex. Someone posed a simple question to Sobel. Eddie jumped in and immediately touted his own "achievements".
    upload_2015-11-22_18-55-50.png

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Romance Larghetto Ally

Romance Larghetto Ally The angel Moroni made me.

kiwifarms.net

7. Joke autism is real.

• Agree Agree x 9
    Ass Manager 3000

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Is that even a joke? Or just power leveling?

• Agree Agree x 5
    AnOminous

AnOminous ἐπιχαιρεκακία

kiwifarms.net
  9. You know, I got all the others. They weren't funny, but I understood on an intellectual level what they were supposed to mean.
    This one? I can't even start to comprehend.

• Agree Agree x 4
    APerson

APerson Official Lolcattle Abductor

kiwifarms.net
  10. Jontron sums up my feelings on this.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Jungle Princess

Jungle Princess Hippie Nature Lover

kiwifarms.net
  11. It's a reference to Adele's new single, which is less underwhelming than Hayden's jokes.

• Informative Informative x 1
    trombonista

trombonista La Nave del Autismo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Once again, a relevant quote from Nice Guy Eddie, right after talking about his degree,

"Does this have ANYTHING to do with running a radio station or anything we're talking about?"

Black seems to not only attract crazies, but other crazies who, like Goldstein and Black, keep saying things that only shoot themselves in the foot.

sassyma seed

sassyma seed Cat with an f

kiwifarms.net
  13. The tryhard is strong in this one.

image.png

SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart SOO FUCKING CRAZY

kiwifarms.net
  14. Is he trying to say that he wets the bed

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    autisticdragonkin

autisticdragonkin Deep in the Ocean Engineering Thoughts
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. So I think I get it. It's like he has a robo-girlfriend who just broke down again? I think? This is what happens when you try and write wit when you have some antimatter negaverse variant of it instead. Seriously, I know rocks with better senses of humor than Hayden Black, delusional moron who will not finish Gen Zed. At least rocks can sometimes erode into penises.
    Do we know if that joke twitter is Hayden's? Because I can't see how it isn't considering anyone else would deem anything he writes as broken English and kill it with fire. Dude's not just incontinent; he's anticompetent.

Adamska

Adamska Last Gunman
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Forgive me for going off-topic on Hayden, but I got a reply from Sobel about Eddie, and I can see where he gets his smug go-ahead to be an attention seeking sperg.

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
    HickoryDickory

HickoryDickory Lost in Kiwiland. <3
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. I'm pretty sure it's not his. According to their Twitter, """""comedians""""" like Black, i cannot possibly put enough quotations around that sign up for it.
    image.jpeg
    As you can see at the top, they also have about 54k tweets, and I'd imagine it's probably automated. If Black was running it, I doubt he'd go to the trouble to have anyone else's jokes tweeted.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    sassyma seed

sassyma seed Cat with an f

kiwifarms.net
  18. Well, color me surprised.

He's still an asshole and an attention whore, though.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Hat

Hat Tranny Sayaka Miki
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. Jesus, Black's jokes are just deathspiraling into the autistic abyss.

Also, on the Gen Zed website/blog...
    Screen shot 2015-11-22 at 8.21.43 PM.png

How much you wanna bet 18 of those "subscribers" are bots?

• Agree Agree x 13
    Kitlen

Kitlen JULIE SAID HI TO ME!

kiwifarms.net
  20. That explains it; only a robot could not feel absolute sadness from reading Hayden Black's antihumor. He can't even claim people like his joke; he's just a tard who signed up to an automated system that will retweet everything.

That amuses me quite a bit to be honest.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Adamska

Adamska Last Gunman
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.