Careercow Hayden Black - Untalented comedian with a string of failures including the infamous Gen Zed; suspended from Twitter

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

When do you think GEN ZED will be released?

• 4 months time

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • 6 months time

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • A year +

Votes: 18 2.1%
  • Never

Votes: 314 37.2%
  • Pew Pew!

Votes: 505 59.9%

• Total voters

Stock Photo James

kiwifarms.net
You can't have Gen Zed without at least one alt-right character. Like come on, it's 2017!
Such a character in such a show would last either a single episode, learning their lesson and prostrating themselves or just ending up arrested, or would serve as comic relief so unfunny, Scrappy Doo would look like very definition of comedy in comparison.

The best they could do is have some season finale two parter where Huey befriends neonazis who are obviously neonazis because they call women bitches in online games but then the rest of the gang save him by saying how literally hurt they are by him picking a bunch of 4chan tryhard edgelords over them as friends even though that's a logical choice, so he realizes he was wrong and then the new friends of his start eating babies or something but Huey and the gang stop them. But that's not gonna happen, this show is a fetus that got dumped in a dumpster before it even developed a vaguely human form.

spiritofamermaid

Commissions Closed until May 7
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Vaporware doesn't quite cut it.

It's more like Hypothetical ParticleWare

I'd argue that it's literally just an idea. Yeah, there was a trailer, but no actual product, so who's to say it was anything more than that?

Although I guess there was that animatic. That's like saying, here's the outline to my story. Now buy my book!