Careercow Hayden Black - Untalented comedian with a string of failures including the infamous Gen Zed; suspended from Twitter

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

When do you think GEN ZED will be released?

• 4 months time

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • 6 months time

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • A year +

Votes: 18 2.1%
  • Never

Votes: 314 37.2%
  • Pew Pew!

Votes: 505 59.9%

• Total voters

Night Terror

submerge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i know this is one hell of a necro but today i thought, boy, what happened to mr strokey and his failed show
well i thought id take a look at the twitter accounts to see what lame shit theyre posting (if theyre posting at all) and surprise! both suspended!
i also had a search, but none of the hayden black accounts i saw seemed to be him. now, the question is what did ya boi do to get his accounts suspended?

yasscat

yass.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i know this is one hell of a necro but today i thought, boy, what happened to mr strokey and his failed show
well i thought id take a look at the twitter accounts to see what lame shit theyre posting (if theyre posting at all) and surprise! both suspended!
i also had a search, but none of the hayden black accounts i saw seemed to be him. now, the question is what did ya boi do to get his accounts suspended?
I am Intrigued. I'll try to do some digging later, see what I can find.