Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

Who should be the next haydur to get a thread?

• DCMediagirl

Votes: 130 24.7%
  • The Gaining Ground

Votes: 93 17.7%
  • Young Dumb Honey Bun

Votes: 271 51.5%
  • Alanna Morris

Votes: 32 6.1%

• Total voters

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
hnm2.png

Haydur Nation in a nutshell.

Haydur Nation is a loosely connected group of youtubers who make reaction videos, comedy edits or hit pieces targeting other youtubers, usually obese women. Initially the “haydurs” would react solely to Amberlynn Reid videos but most reaction channels have since diversified their content to include ridicule of Chantal / Foodie Beauty, Nikocado Avocado, Amy’s Life Journey and more.

hnm1.png
"Petty King" Michael Lawrence Muldrow showing these bitches how to blend a beat. Learn something from this, Charlene.

In recent months there's been a surge of drama and infighting in the reaction channel community. As a result, we've seen a growing demand on KF for a space where users can discuss the people behind these reaction channels, independent of their Deathfat targets. Enter Haydur Nation Meta discussion, a shiny new containment thread for your autism! Lolcow threads are being derailed with off-topic haydur chat and we hope this thread will be the solution for getting things back on track throughout the Salon. A final solution, if you will.

hnm3.png

"DCMediagirl" Clara Alexandra Frenk is prepared to shut your lying Jewish mouths, gorls. (courtesy @C3PBRO )

Meet (a few of!) the Haydurs:
  • Shannon Evert / Shaquana Jefferson (thread): Chain smoking bipolar trainwreck, loved filming herself on the toilet. Listed first because she is the original haydur, although she has DFE’d repeatedly so her thread is admittedly not a great read.
  • Michael Lawrence Muldrow / MichaelBePetty: Had two weight-loss surgeries, still pushing 400lbs. Pretends to be oppressed while living in Palm Springs leeching off the white half of his family’s money.
  • Zach Sanderson / Zachary Michael: Flaming faggot with a passion for grandpa fashion. Though many find his mannerisms highly irritating he is generally considered to be the least-unhinged haydur (but honey it’s a low bar)
  • Clara Alexandra Frenk / DCMediagirl: Geriatric haydur who would frequently gush about Kiwi Farms in her videos.. until she realized that people get doxed here. How she didn’t previously know about this is a mystery; perhaps she kept mainly to A&H, given that she’s a known nazi sympathizer.
  • CherryBerryWeightLoss: This relative newcomer is an absolute unit with the unmitigated gall to make videos shaming her fellow deathfats, including those that are arguably smaller than her like Chantal.
  • Omegon: Britcuck who made an account on Kiwi Farms and would post asking to be spoonfed intel/content for his extensive videos on Chantal and Amberlynn. Emphatically disavowed KF after Charlie Gold was doxed.
  • Toad McKinley: Renowned for creating the sweeping Foodie Beauty biopic “A Canadian Horror Story” and quelling Chantal's ensuing chimpout by telling her to "have a gravy and settle down."
  • Katie W: One of the original comedy edit channels, attained massive popularity before being doxed and fading into obscurity. Not to be confused with Farms favorite Kate Winslet, who is still actively uploading.

The preceding is only a sampler of varying flavors of haydur. Do not assume readers of this thread will already know about each and every one that has been posted across Kiwi Farms. You are encouraged to introduce readers to your favorite reaction channel, even if said channel has been previously featured or tea has already been spilled in the ALR thread. This thread is fresh start and a chance for the ALR thread to be about ALR again uwu

Does this mean reaction channel videos are no longer allowed in lolcow threads?
But ask yourself if you’re posting that video because it’s a genuinely funny or informative contribution to the lolcow's thread, or if you’re doing it because you just want to talk about the youtuber. This thread is where we discuss reaction (and similar) youtube channels now. Going forward, haydur videos posted in lolcow threads may be moved or deleted, at staff discretion

This may be a somewhat awkward transition, and that's my fault for letting the ALR Haydur Nation thread be off-topic for months while dragging my ass on making a Meta containment thread. Something something corona-chan, sorry. Happy hating!

683518-9283294bb8954b188bc61b0fe8e9ac52.png

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Could you drag my shitposts over here about WiS I made earlier today in ALR haydur nation?
:feels:

No hun but feel free to repost that content here, and delete it from ALR if you'd like.

I could've made this thread by dragging off-topic shit from ALR to a new thread, and in fact @THOTto had suggested something like that. But because I had let the thread be off-topic for so long it would have been dozens of pages to move which didn't seem feasible. I felt it was better to just start fresh and besides, if you use an old post as an OP the thread won't show up in the "new content" panel and my hope is for people to actually notice and use this motherfucker :'(

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She Who is Fat (WiS) did a live stream where she explains how she isn't fat, but she is, but she isn't. She recounts her interaction with The Leader of Trump's Chosen People and vows to take on KF, costarring children screeching.
I give this video three kayn ayin haras 🧿🧿🧿

She deleted the video. Here's the archive.
-She used to be skinny.
-She's fat.
-No. She's a skinny fat.
-She became skinny fat because her brother tried to kill himself. Allegedly.
-It made her eat chocolate.
*ferals gibbering in the background as their fat mother cries about chocolate on the internet.
-Why she's fat made her cry.
-OH HOW I SUFFER.
-Her brother was yelling.
-Chocolate.
*ferals screeching
*sobbing
-And that's how she got fat.
*FERALS SCREAMING
-Will lose weight in 2-3 months.
-Then she will show herself! (modesty be damned!)
-Amber, Chantal, and Jen made her face herself.
-Brother.
-Mean messages.
-IS NOT MORBIDLY OBESE!!!!
-Her kids come first.
*ferals screeching
-She's not fat.
-Would think she was morbidly obese if she's seen her pic too.
-Knows what she looks like.
-She "homeschools"
-Did not look her best because "homeschooling"
-When she is no longer not morbidly obese, "the trolls" will get a good picture.
-In three months.
-Her husband is an essential worker.
-She is making him watch the ferals so she can tell the internet about how she isn't fat. She is skinny fat.
-Has forgiven Cupcake Vegan.
-DOES NOT LIKE DRAMA!!!!
-Has seen the comments.
-PEANUT GALLERY DOESN'T SHOW HER FACE EITHER.
-Peanut made a video about SkinnyFat's busted face.
-Did not watch it.
-Seen the comments.
-Alex is noble.
*FERALS SCREAMING
-PEANUT DOES NOT SHOW HER FACE!!!!
-Spoke to Josh.
-Plz take down my photo, Yehoshua.
-Would you like a better photo?
-He was very military.
-And Nazi-like!
-He was all "Absolutely not!"
-"No exceptions."
-Okay, Yehoshua, you mean to tell me in the whole time of KF you've never made an exception?
-"Only if it is a child or trying to find a job" said יְהוֹשֻׁעַ
-And then he stopped answering.
-"KIWIFARMS IS MY NEXT CONQUEST" said Not Morbidly Obese.
-Not conquest.
-Wants to take on KF
-They are mean.
-Mean, mean, mean place.
-Told Yehoshua she covers her hair even in her house! But it was 11 at night!
-And he was like "Your religious reasons are irrelevant."
-WHO MADE THIS GUY DICTATOR OF OF OF
-I dunno.
-SOMEONE TOOK HIM TO COURT 5 TIMES!
-And he won.
-People are obviously bothered to sue him.
-SO TAKE IT DOWN!
-IF SOMEONE ASKS YOU TO TAKE IT DOWN, TAKE IT DOWN BECAUSE QUARANTINE!
-Take it down.
-It bothers them!
-IF JEN HAD ASKED HER TO TAKE SOMETHING DOWN SHE WOULD!
-Change your rules!
-Is "done."
-Will not mention KF again.
-It was just easier to say she was skinny, hokay?
*FERALS SCREAMING LIKE GODDAMN MANIACS
-HER BROTHER TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF AND HER PARENTS ARE DIVORCED!

At this point The G-d of Abraham ended the stream abruptly.
If anyone missed Null's stream, the email WiS sent him was read. She claims she's "ultra orthodox" (lol no) and that her pic being up on the internet could affect her children who are in yeshiva. Or something. There's no way a Haredi woman would be allowed on the internet while her out of control children screeched in the background as her Haredi husband stood by.

The email is at the very beginning.

Snufkin kin

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
Question: Is this thread solely for the youtubers that are fatties laughing at bigger fatties?

There’s a bunch of react channels I want to shit post about as a whole but they have nothing to do with weight; the gist of it is mediocre wannabe youtoobers complete with low quality mics and all, whining about “hey guys sooo like...tana mongeau is like...a scammer? here’s the, um, tea...” Basically all the pathetic teens that wanna jump on the hate bandwagon following any YouTube celebrity two months late with information everybody been knew and no personality outside of that.

Painted Pig

I thought I made myself clear in Boston.
kiwifarms.net
She Who is Fat (WiS) did a live stream where she explains how she isn't fat, but she is, but she isn't. She recounts her interaction with The Leader of Trump's Chosen People and vows to take on KF, costarring children screeching.
I give this video three kayn ayin haras 🧿🧿🧿

She deleted the video. Here's the archive.
-She used to be skinny.
-She's fat.
-No. She's a skinny fat.
-She became skinny fat because her brother tried to kill himself. Allegedly.
-It made her eat chocolate.
*ferals gibbering in the background as their fat mother cries about chocolate on the internet.
-Why she's fat made her cry.
-OH HOW I SUFFER.
-Her brother was yelling.
-Chocolate.
*ferals screeching
*sobbing
-And that's how she got fat.
*FERALS SCREAMING
-Will lose weight in 2-3 months.
-Then she will show herself! (modesty be damned!)
-Amber, Chantal, and Jen made her face herself.
-Brother.
-Mean messages.
-Her kids come first.
*ferals screeching
-She's not fat.
-Would think she was morbidly obese if she's seen her pic too.
-Knows what she looks like.
-She "homeschools"
-Did not look her best because "homeschooling"
-When she is no longer not morbidly obese, "the trolls" will get a good picture.
-In three months.
-Her husband is an essential worker.
-She is making him watch the ferals so she can tell the internet about how she isn't fat. She is skinny fat.
-Has forgiven Cupcake Vegan.
-DOES NOT LIKE DRAMA!!!!
-Has seen the comments.
-PEANUT GALLERY DOESN'T SHOW HER FACE EITHER.
-Peanut made a video about SkinnyFat's busted face.
-Did not watch it.
-Seen the comments.
-Alex is noble.
*FERALS SCREAMING
-PEANUT DOES NOT SHOW HER FACE!!!!
-Spoke to Josh.
-Plz take down my photo, Yehoshua.
-Would you like a better photo?
-He was very military.
-And Nazi-like!
-He was all "Absolutely not!"
-"No exceptions."
-Okay, Yehoshua, you mean to tell me in the whole time of KF you've never made an exception?
-"Only if it is a child or trying to find a job" said יְהוֹשֻׁעַ
-And then he stopped answering.
-"KIWIFARMS IS MY NEXT CONQUEST" said Not Morbidly Obese.
-Not conquest.
-Wants to take on KF
-They are mean.
-Mean, mean, mean place.
-Told Yehoshua she covers her hair even in her house! But it was 11 at night!
-And he was like "Your religious reasons are irrelevant."
-WHO MADE THIS GUY DICTATOR OF OF OF
-I dunno.
-SOMEONE TOOK HIM TO COURT 5 TIMES!
-And he won.
-People are obviously bothered to sue him.
-SO TAKE IT DOWN!
-IF SOMEONE ASKS YOU TO TAKE IT DOWN, TAKE IT DOWN BECAUSE QUARANTINE!
-Take it down.
-It bothers them!
-IF JEN HAD ASKED HER TO TAKE SOMETHING DOWN SHE WOULD!
-Change your rules!
-Is "done."
-Will not mention KF again.
-It was just easier to say she was skinny, hokay?
*FERALS SCREAMING LIKE GODDAMN MANIACS
-HER BROTHER TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF AND HER PARENTS ARE DIVORCED!

At this point The G-d of Abraham ended the stream abruptly.
If anyone missed Null's stream, the email WiS sent him was read. She claims she's "ultra orthodox" (lol no) and that her pic being up on the internet could affect her children who are in yeshiva. Or something. There's no way a Haredi woman would be allowed on the internet while her out of control children screeched in the background as her Haredi husband stood by.

The email is at the very beginning.
bless you strawbz. you were right about this pig from the start.
her quick unravelling has been beautiful. that email to leader was insane and hilarious.
"you want to be allies perhaps?" lol
Looking forward to her mighty take down of the farms.

L'chaim Strawberry!!

and thank you Twinkie for making this thread❤️

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Question: Is this thread solely for the youtubers that are fatties laughing at bigger fatties?
No! Post about any youtube reaction channels you want. That's why I wanted it in BP, rather than Deathfats. :optimistic:

If it's something highly niche or specialized it may be moved to a more appropriate thread, the first thing that comes to mind of course is reaction channel videos sperging about DiD are now being moved to the Plurals thread when I see them posted in Chloe/Dissociadid. But generally speaking, any youtube reaction channel you want to discuss you can post here.

I know most of the posts ITT will be about fatty reactors (especially at first) but I also know there are people out there interested in different types of reaction channels and clout chasing "tea" channels, too, and if the thread is able to pick up some steam I will edit the OP to reflect this since I left room for growth.

The Jokester

Beat me Daddy, I've been good.
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for making this Twinkie

Should Petty Kitten and Random Content be added to this? I ask because all they do is write boring fucking written statements into big Amber's already dull content and have the cheek to put ads on these videos. Utterly disgraceful e grifting and goes against everything kino. But I acknowledge that they aren't cows themselves.