Haydur Nation in a nutshell.
Haydur Nation is a loosely connected group of youtubers who make reaction videos, comedy edits or hit pieces targeting other youtubers, usually obese women. Initially the “haydurs” would react solely to Amberlynn Reid videos but most reaction channels have since diversified their content to include ridicule of Chantal / Foodie Beauty, Nikocado Avocado, Amy’s Life Journey and more.
"Petty King" Michael Lawrence Muldrow showing these bitches how to blend a beat. Learn something from this, Charlene.
In recent months there's been a surge of drama and infighting in the reaction channel community. As a result, we've seen a growing demand on KF for a space where users can discuss the people behind these reaction channels, independent of their Deathfat targets. Enter Haydur Nation Meta discussion, a shiny new containment thread for your autism! Lolcow threads are being derailed with off-topic haydur chat and we hope this thread will be the solution for getting things back on track throughout the Salon. A final solution, if you will.
"DCMediagirl" Clara Alexandra Frenk is prepared to shut your lying Jewish mouths, gorls. (courtesy @C3PBRO )
Meet (a few of!) the Haydurs:
- Shannon Evert / Shaquana Jefferson (thread): Chain smoking bipolar trainwreck, loved filming herself on the toilet. Listed first because she is the original haydur, although she has DFE’d repeatedly so her thread is admittedly not a great read.
- Michael Lawrence Muldrow / MichaelBePetty: Had two weight-loss surgeries, still pushing 400lbs. Pretends to be oppressed while living in Palm Springs leeching off the white half of his family’s money.
- Zach Sanderson / Zachary Michael: Flaming faggot with a passion for grandpa fashion. Though many find his mannerisms highly irritating he is generally considered to be the least-unhinged haydur (but honey it’s a low bar)
- Clara Alexandra Frenk / DCMediagirl: Geriatric haydur who would frequently gush about Kiwi Farms in her videos.. until she realized that people get doxed here. How she didn’t previously know about this is a mystery; perhaps she kept mainly to A&H, given that she’s a known nazi sympathizer.
- CherryBerryWeightLoss: This relative newcomer is an absolute unit with the unmitigated gall to make videos shaming her fellow deathfats, including those that are arguably smaller than her like Chantal.
- Omegon: Britcuck who made an account on Kiwi Farms and would post asking to be spoonfed intel/content for his extensive videos on Chantal and Amberlynn. Emphatically disavowed KF after Charlie Gold was doxed.
- Toad McKinley: Renowned for creating the sweeping Foodie Beauty biopic “A Canadian Horror Story” and quelling Chantal's ensuing chimpout by telling her to "have a gravy and settle down."
- Katie W: One of the original comedy edit channels, attained massive popularity before being doxed and fading into obscurity. Not to be confused with Farms favorite Kate Winslet, who is still actively uploading.
The preceding is only a sampler of varying flavors of haydur. Do not assume readers of this thread will already know about each and every one that has been posted across Kiwi Farms. You are encouraged to introduce readers to your favorite reaction channel, even if said channel has been previously featured or tea has already been spilled in the ALR thread. This thread is fresh start and a chance for the ALR thread to be about ALR again uwu
Does this mean reaction channel videos are no longer allowed in lolcow threads?
But ask yourself if you’re posting that video because it’s a genuinely funny or informative contribution to the lolcow's thread, or if you’re doing it because you just want to talk about the youtuber. This thread is where we discuss reaction (and similar) youtube channels now. Going forward, haydur videos posted in lolcow threads may be moved or deleted, at staff discretion
This may be a somewhat awkward transition, and that's my fault for letting the ALR Haydur Nation thread be off-topic for months while dragging my ass on making a Meta containment thread. Something something corona-chan, sorry. Happy hating!