Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

Maw

Decease and desist I have contacted my lawyer
kiwifarms.net

Maw

Decease and desist I have contacted my lawyer
kiwifarms.net
Well we just have to figure out which one of them uses the Fair Oaks Ranch Veterinary Clinic. Yes, kids, when you livestream the icons on your phone, people can learn a lot about you.
I think I found the hospital where Alanna worked.

06AFF07D-B56E-4817-87B5-0E13CB322FC9.jpeg

Maybe theres something in the water, or our govt tested some kind of chemical weapons down there. :thinking:

ETA: Apparently there was a lot of debris affecting the main water supply there in 2003 from repeated floods. Maybe that’s why Alanna ended up sanity-challenged.

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Actual octopus is actually a morbidly obese octopus

View attachment 1413955
You made her look almost palatable. I can't stand when these gorls sit on camera, expecting us to watch them and their ads, but won't make one single bit of effort to look clean and , well, alive. You don't have to be pretty, or even thin (although it helps if you are criticizing fatties), but at least be washed, brush your goddam hair, put on a clean shirt that covers your shoulder flab. Maybe dust a little powder for the shine if you can't be arsed to used some makeup while on camera. And this bitch is a notorious catfisher, so I know she has makeup. Draw some fucking eyebrows. It's disturbing to see no eyebrows. She wants to hype her channel, but she can't put a bit of time and effort to look clean and not trashy. Gross!

I'm not mad, fyi.

dingobaby

point blank period hole
kiwifarms.net
SURPRISE! Don't you just love surprises, I do lol Self aggrandizing.....YESSSS!! do you not get it yet? Do you not see my name? For god sakes im apart of the pageant community, we turned flaunting into a sport. Just because I love myself doesn't mean I can't love others (love yourself always) and my Title is Sovereign not ANGEL meaning I'm not above a petty unnecessary clapback ;) So if you can't handle my shine put on some shades and try not to be such a lil bitch about it. I expect more than this whiny behavior from infamous kiwis I hear so much about. Now I'm gonna go clean my castle in a sexy maid outfit and high heels, Life's more fun the way I do it ;) BYE
Dammit Sovereign I was actually rooting for your success the last time you were here when you headed the advice to step back with reactions and stay with your pageantry. Now you come back for a single snarky comment and "BYEEE", it really makes you seem unlikable. People are hungry for ALR content with channels stepping back, and if you want to dip your toes back in this mud, I wouldn't be surprised if eyes turned to you, and not because of your crown and blowing kisses.

Mistress Cuckfucker

kiwifarms.net
At least IIona corrected her on who came up with dollar store Sith. Haydurs always turn out to be a disappointment, at least angry sims lady has not broken our hearts yet :feels:
Speaking of angry sims lady, Alanna Jean Morris, She's been screeching at anyone who will engage with her, friendly or not, on Twitter and even wrote a song about her "hater" -- who has probably given her the best advice yet; Do not declare war on KF if you can't take the heat. She puts her "beats" and "wraps" (yes, that is how she spells rap) on a website where these "wraps" are judged and calls herself "DJ Sexy and Grown". She shows off how many 10/10 ratings and followers she has, not realizing that she is being mocked or they are mass liking songs to grow their own name. Bonus: she now offers these "award winning" beats on Patreon, ebegging because " I really am struggle with just the basic needs due and unfortunately actions."

I feel truly blessed that a talent like hers has been revealed.

Untitled.png
Untitled2.png
Untitled3.png

carbcrab

kiwifarms.net
SURPRISE! Don't you just love surprises, I do lol Self aggrandizing.....YESSSS!! do you not get it yet? Do you not see my name? For god sakes im apart of the pageant community, we turned flaunting into a sport. Just because I love myself doesn't mean I can't love others (love yourself always) and my Title is Sovereign not ANGEL meaning I'm not above a petty unnecessary clapback ;) So if you can't handle my shine put on some shades and try not to be such a lil bitch about it. I expect more than this whiny behavior from infamous kiwis I hear so much about. Now I'm gonna go clean my castle in a sexy maid outfit and high heels, Life's more fun the way I do it ;) BYE
Screen Shot 2020-06-28 at 4.28.53 PM.png
Stop being such a cow, Davonna.

Jumpingintrash

skankhunt42
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of angry sims lady, Alanna Jean Morris, She's been screeching at anyone who will engage with her, friendly or not, on Twitter and even wrote a song about her "hater" -- who has probably given her the best advice yet; Do not declare war on KF if you can't take the heat. She puts her "beats" and "wraps" (yes, that is how she spells rap) on a website where these "wraps" are judged and calls herself "DJ Sexy and Grown". She shows off how many 10/10 ratings and followers she has, not realizing that she is being mocked or they are mass liking songs to grow their own name. Bonus: she now offers these "award winning" beats on Patreon, ebegging because " I really am struggle with just the basic needs due and unfortunately actions."

View attachment 1414242
View attachment 1414247View attachment 1414249View attachment 1414251
She's like a retarded fucking juggalo. The bitch is clearly unstable but this is turning into weird performance art level shit and I can't help but think we're being trolled. It's like watching a scripted reality show or a Trisha Paytas video. They both make me want to blow my brains out, but that's the intent. That makes it all the more frustrating. And even if homegirl is a troll CAN YOU NOT BE SO BORING AND BASIC? I totally get why she wouldn't get a thread on here. Big fucking snooze fest.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1414242
View attachment 1414247View attachment 1414249View attachment 1414251
These cows always have such a high opinion of themselves when they are talentless hacks.

View attachment 1414261
Stop being such a cow, Davonna.
Case in point. Bitch, you ain't powerful and you ain't important.

Anna Nicole Smeeeth

kiwifarms.net
You made her look almost palatable. I can't stand when these gorls sit on camera, expecting us to watch them and their ads, but won't make one single bit of effort to look clean and , well, alive. You don't have to be pretty, or even thin (although it helps if you are criticizing fatties), but at least be washed, brush your goddam hair, put on a clean shirt that covers your shoulder flab. Maybe dust a little powder for the shine if you can't be arsed to used some makeup while on camera. And this bitch is a notorious catfisher, so I know she has makeup. Draw some fucking eyebrows. It's disturbing to see no eyebrows. She wants to hype her channel, but she can't put a bit of time and effort to look clean and not trashy. Gross!

I'm not mad, fyi.
Agreed indeed, she is the next in place for the oily queen after charlene lol took your feedback and gave her a bootyful make up lol

actual octopus2.jpg

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
Hello. It's ready. Cliff Rubelo aka The Gaining Ground's glorious chimpout. Archive: Let's Chat 06/14/20 in 5 parts

rate me late BUT I spent an embarrassing amount of time editing this and I want to share this joy with the world lmfao

I call it
mr musclesport.gif