Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
SURPRISE! Don't you just love surprises, I do lol Self aggrandizing.....YESSSS!! do you not get it yet? Do you not see my name? For god sakes im apart of the pageant community, we turned flaunting into a sport. Just because I love myself doesn't mean I can't love others (love yourself always) and my Title is Sovereign not ANGEL meaning I'm not above a petty unnecessary clapback ;) So if you can't handle my shine put on some shades and try not to be such a lil bitch about it. I expect more than this whiny behavior from infamous kiwis I hear so much about. Now I'm gonna go clean my castle in a sexy maid outfit and high heels, Life's more fun the way I do it ;) BYE
You sound fat.

deputydogshit2.0

There is no ‘I’ in Chernobyl, cyka!
kiwifarms.net
Cute, we are going to be in a video. We got totally trolled guys ermahgawd

View attachment 1415336
Oh fuck, oh shit.... I’m scared guys... anyone want to go on the lam with me? Maybe we can flee to Canada. I know a girl in Ottawa with a beautiful, luxurious apartment. She’s got lots of room and is a wonderful cook!!!

BansheeQ

deathfat crusader
kiwifarms.net
Oh fuck, oh shit.... I’m scared guys... anyone want to go on the lam with me? Maybe we can flee to Canada. I know a girl in Ottawa with a beautiful, luxurious apartment. She’s got lots of room and is a wonderful cook!!!
Between this and being hunted by the FBI due to the complaints of angry sims lady I don't think I can attend our weekly KKK rally. If anyone needs me I'll be hiding under the shed.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1415336
We already know how this is going to go. Selfless and brave Sovereign ventures to the dark web to take on the infamous cyber bullies kiwifarms.com so that her adoring beauty pageant gorls don't have to. All to protect Amber Lynn . Haydurs BTFO'd.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
I thought that the sovereign just wanted to stand up for amberlynn because haydur nation was too hard on her, acting like classic bullies. Now she wants to better understand (join) the community...

What happened to letting us do our own messy thing over here? Why would you poke a beehive to see what would happen? It's not a mystery... I'm only assuming that kiwifarms stung her due to her reaction to @StrawberryDouche , "I'm totally not hurt! Look how not hurt I am!!!"

She wants to do a video on us... like her videos on haydur nation thus far? Idk sis, there's a lot of lore to the site and I'm not sure that that sassy, simplified format is going to work out...

DavieJones714

all the world's a stage
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1415336
shame shame shame. damnit Sov, making me do the cersei walk of atonement. this message has been brought to you by house lannister and we do not endorse this ho no mo. Yes Sov, make a video out of the one comment letting you know where you were. Don't cry. Enjoy our strawberrykiwiroyalty. Never forget, you are just a peasant here at the farms.

SilentNoise

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if this behavior by the Sovereign could be considered bullying. Not because I'm concerned we're being bullied but because someone who seems to be so against bullying seems perfectly happy to troll a forum. I mean it just doesn't seem like trolling and bullying are separated by a large degree, so why is she okay with trolling but not bullying? Also I don't think she fully understands trolling-- one comment that doesn't address anything and is dismissive of critical commentary does not a troll make.

I just have to wonder if coming here to "troll" makes any sense or if making a video on KF makes any sense. If The Sovereign agrees that KF keeps to itself (generally, anyway), then she must know that by antagonizing KF, she is to some extent seeking a reaction. I think the reaction will generally be indifference but if she happens to continue antagonizing, then there might be a more volatile reaction. She didn't directly say anything here, but is the video supposed to be a threat of some kind?

She seems to have decided this on a whim, but who knows? It looks like she was set off by one negative comment, which looks to me like she needs everyone to like and agree with her. Are people not allowed to find her annoying or self-aggrandizing?

And all of this sort of sounds like the bullying that The Sovereign is against.

I'm in no way saying she shouldn't do what she's planning though. It's no skin off of my nose if she does or doesn't, it would just be the antithesis of her original stance on bullying if she decides to make a video on KF after her self described trolling. It just seems like someone so staunchly against bullying wouldn't stoop to the level of something that's like... Very similar to bullying.

I'm looking forward to a hilarious video.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if this behavior by the Sovereign could be considered bullying. Not because I'm concerned we're being bullied but because someone who seems to be so against bullying seems perfectly happy to troll a forum. I mean it just doesn't seem like trolling and bullying are separated by a large degree, so why is she okay with trolling but not bullying? Also I don't think she fully understands trolling-- one comment that doesn't address anything and is dismissive of critical commentary does not a troll make.

I just have to wonder if coming here to "troll" makes any sense or if making a video on KF makes any sense. If The Sovereign agrees that KF keeps to itself (generally, anyway), then she must know that by antagonizing KF, she is to some extent seeking a reaction. I think the reaction will generally be indifference but if she happens to continue antagonizing, then there might be a more volatile reaction. She didn't directly say anything here, but is the video supposed to be a threat of some kind?

She seems to have decided this on a whim, but who knows? It looks like she was set off by one negative comment, which looks to me like she needs everyone to like and agree with her. Are people not allowed to find her annoying or self-aggrandizing?

And all of this sort of sounds like the bullying that The Sovereign is against.

I'm in no way saying she shouldn't do what she's planning though. It's no skin off of my nose if she does or doesn't, it would just be the antithesis of her original stance on bullying if she decides to make a video on KF after her self described trolling. It just seems like someone so staunchly against bullying wouldn't stoop to the level of something that's like... Very similar to bullying.

I'm looking forward to a hilarious video.
Pretty much everyone discussed in this thread is a hypocritical asshole, why shouldn't she join the club?