Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

ThoughtsAndPrayers

kiwifarms.net
Angry sims lady is live and addressing the farms. She is "one week free of Chemo" and says she is finally able to speak correctly again. https://youtu.be/aH-D5s5d3mE
Hum she's saying now her name is not Alanna nor Alaina; her last name is not Morris and her husband is not Carlos.
The only thing we got right is that she used this name; she got it because of Honey Boo Boo.
Oh and she's not blond she wears a wig.

So Chrissy, Christy wathever is allegedly the person that prank called TGG; she keeps saying that this is a 13 years old child that is doxxed here (seriously where).
So first she said it sounded like a child. The person acted like a child. Then she said it was a 13 years old child. But then it was probably a child.
Then she went to the adress??? To talk to the family and explain the situation? And it is a child. :stress:

Then she explained that maybe we don't kill people but by putting people's address here any serial killer or crazy person can see and think oh wow let's go kill thanks KF.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As for The Sovereign, the girl wants attention, she knows we look into people for lols.
She's boring and kinda sad how small her kingdom is.
View attachment 1415824View attachment 1415825
5 people?

I love to see Davonna poking Charlie and Callie but let's not whatever she wants here
(Fuck I don't want DCGrandma saying how right she was)
5 patrons? Well perhaps theres a little bit of jealousy involved in her quest to expose the haydurs. Sure Callie and Charlie are unlikeable bitches but then so is Sovereign and at least they're getting paid.

OhmyGodshecrazy2020

kiwifarms.net
Hum she's saying now her name is not Alanna nor Alaina; her last name is not Morris and her husband is not Carlos.
The only thing we got right is that she used this name; she got it because of Honey Boo Boo.

So Chrissy, Christy wathever is allegedly the person that prank called TGG; she keeps saying that this is a 13 years old child that is doxxed here (seriously where).
So first she said it sounded like a child. The person acted like a child. Then she said it was a 13 years old child. But then it was probably a child.
Then she went to the adress??? To talk to the family and explain the situation? And it is a child. :stress:

Then she explained that maybe we don't kill people but by putting people's address here any serial killer or crazy person can see and think oh wow let's go kill thanks KF.
Apparently, this is meant to help prove something?!
20200629_165602.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sock

goon extraordinaire
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeh it aint fuckin in there.
SURPRISE! Don't you just love surprises, I do lol Self aggrandizing.....YESSSS!! do you not get it yet? Do you not see my name? For god sakes im apart of the pageant community, we turned flaunting into a sport. Just because I love myself doesn't mean I can't love others (love yourself always) and my Title is Sovereign not ANGEL meaning I'm not above a petty unnecessary clapback ;) So if you can't handle my shine put on some shades and try not to be such a lil bitch about it. I expect more than this whiny behavior from infamous kiwis I hear so much about. Now I'm gonna go clean my castle in a sexy maid outfit and high heels, Life's more fun the way I do it ;) BYE
Well this is the farms. Getting panties in a knot is so 2015 cringe

Mistress Cuckfucker

kiwifarms.net

1593459300886.png

If Alanna is not her real name, then why would the "termination letter" from her job be addressed to Alanna?
So either she uses her fake internet identity for her job, or she faked the termination letter and forgot her name is not Alanna, or her name is Alanna and we doxxed her correctly.

Either way, crazy sims lady is terrible at this.

She won't stop trying to prove what idiots the rest of the world is, but her big brain 195 IQ just keeps failing her... apparently due to thyroid cancer.

In that livestream she says her chemotherapy was given in an MRI-like machine with magnets. Oddly, they don't mention this as a ROI for chemotherapy on this page.
http://chemocare.com/chemotherapy/what-is-chemotherapy/how-chemotherapy-is-given.aspx
Correct me if I am wrong on this. It just doesn't make sense that she becomes incoherent, emotional, pathological liar (and talentless hack) because of chemotherapy.

Last edited:

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
What? :story:
View attachment 1416787

If this cunt has a whole different secret identity online

If her name is not Alanna

Why did she got fired
For a tweet linked to the Alanna account
That does not reveal her real identity at all
Just why

:drink:
Alanna, Alaina, whatever the fuck she's calling herself at this very moment: she sucks at identity legending and she should stop because she looks even more like a fucking idiot than she did before, and I honestly didn't think that was possible. BTW, there are not 2.3 billion people in the city of Houston, dumbass.

Mistress Cuckfucker

kiwifarms.net
I did get her husband's last name wrong.. sort of; He has used her surname for some things. But Alanna pointed out in her livestream today that his name is not Carlos Morris.

It is, in fact, Carlos Rangel.

As noted in this eviction case.

Edited to add the screenshot linked by Thoughts and Prayers (below)
1593470837637.png

I am doing the Callie Cackle over here. That lady really doth protest too much. Think she might give enough milk to justify some more digging?

Last edited:

ThoughtsAndPrayers

kiwifarms.net