Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

ExtraDaintyGorl

Drunken Fatty
kiwifarms.net
Apparently, this is meant to help prove something?!
View attachment 1415848
I just want to point out that most hospitals no longer use this type of ID. There seems to be no pic of the person named on the ID, and most hospitals have moved to also having some sort of holographic imprint on the front now, so that people can't "borrow" anyone else's ID for whatever reasons. (also, most places have a magnetic strip on the back now, to access "employee areas", and this looks like it's old-school laminated, most phased that out when they started scanning the ID for access).
Most likely this is either a student or volunteer ID, and/or from at least 2 decades ago. Probably right about when her sanity took leave as well.

Kitkatty

kiwifarms.net
I just want to point out that most hospitals no longer use this type of ID. There seems to be no pic of the person named on the ID, and most hospitals have moved to also having some sort of holographic imprint on the front now, so that people can't "borrow" anyone else's ID for whatever reasons. (also, most places have a magnetic strip on the back now, to access "employee areas", and this looks like it's old-school laminated, most phased that out when they started scanning the ID for access).
Most likely this is either a student or volunteer ID, and/or from at least 2 decades ago. Probably right about when her sanity took leave as well.
Exactly!

Her pics are messing up her story even more.
That card looks like it's from the 1980s if not earlier. When is the last time anyone signed a card with an ink pen and had it laminated as their legit nurse's license? Texas has not issued license cards since 2008. Every med facility I've been in in the last 25+ years has moved on to swipe cards or RFIDs. It's standard for a working nurse to have their badge, with their pic on it, readily visible so they can be quickly identified as a care provider. Where's her hang badge?
And a Texas drivers license has "Texas" right above the photo. Why block that out when she's already admitted that much and a person moving there has to get a Texas issued license within 90 days. It also looks very old, like late 1980s or early 1990s. The coating on older license cards (where I am, at least) would have those wavy patterns or the state seal embedded in them to deter alterations or fakery. And the pic looks like a lady in her 50s, so she would be nearly in her 80s now --- which fits with my opinion that the signature in the paper card looks like that of someone that learned cursive in mid-1940s to mid-1950s. Handwriting and signatures can be reasonably dated by their style and that looks like that era to me.

There is a forum/group post out there somewhere with this pic and a cute caption like "Found my first ID card for St. Xavier Hospital! See you girls at the Class of '66 reunion!"

Was there a sample of her handwriting in an earlier post? I went through a lot of pages, but could not find it again.

Mistress Cuckfucker

kiwifarms.net
PLEASE GOD let crazy sims lady Alanna have an only fans for us to find....
1593475231831.png

So I took another look on her twitter and I think this is the drama she was taking about
Bitch tagged the FBI
View attachment 1377112View attachment 1377113View attachment 1377115

Edit - I just wanna say how amazing is that she went to cry victim because they said "my sister lives in her city"
Then proceeds to say she can shoot anyone because Texas and call them aids infested
Can we talk about how she is all about Black Lives Matter and Anti-Racism on her Twitter but calls this black creator, "aids infested" and low-key threatens to shoot her?

Last edited:

carbcrab

kiwifarms.net
Apparently, this is meant to help prove something?!
View attachment 1415848
Her "nurse id" is a Medicare card. They come unlaminated so most will be worn down. Beneficiaries sign the bottom when they receive them.
Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 7.02.15 PM.png
Edit: Alanna is neither crazy nor stupid. She's just ahead of the game and edited the definitely-not-fake termination email from her employer to reflect her "social media title" before anyone could doxx her.
Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 7.07.26 PM.png

Last edited:

Over9000Bacons

u might know me as teh_pwnerer cuz thats what i do
kiwifarms.net
SURPRISE! Don't you just love surprises, I do lol Self aggrandizing.....YESSSS!! do you not get it yet? Do you not see my name? For god sakes im apart of the pageant community, we turned flaunting into a sport. Just because I love myself doesn't mean I can't love others (love yourself always) and my Title is Sovereign not ANGEL meaning I'm not above a petty unnecessary clapback ;) So if you can't handle my shine put on some shades and try not to be such a lil bitch about it. I expect more than this whiny behavior from infamous kiwis I hear so much about. Now I'm gonna go clean my castle in a sexy maid outfit and high heels, Life's more fun the way I do it ;) BYE

It's interesting how Davonna Finley pretends that she doesn't care and even goes so far as to claim (last month) that she wouldn't be following up on any ~haydur nation~ drama for at least half a year. Of course, her Amberverse videos are some of her best performing content. It makes sense that she was incapable of sticking to her word.

It's pretty obvious that she's way more invested than she'd like her followers to believe. I mean, she went so far as to create a sock account here to promote her content.
endless lawlz.jpg
It would seem that if anyone was "being a lil bitch about it", that title would land squarely upon Davonna Finley herself.

Last edited:

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Her "nurse id" is a Medicare card. They come unlaminated so most will be worn down. Beneficiaries sign the bottom when they receive them.
View attachment 1417259
Edit: Alanna is neither crazy nor stupid. She's just ahead of the game and edited the definitely-not-fake termination email from her employer to reflect her "social media title" before anyone could doxx her.
View attachment 1417270
Who is this bitch who believes anything batshit crazywoman claims? Gorl, get away from he, she's toxic af and if she gets obsessed with you, it could be dangerous.

ThoughtsAndPrayers

kiwifarms.net
just lol at threatening to kill someone in the same twitter thread where you tagged the FBI :story:
She was just saying in her livestream that if anyone goes to the adress linked here as hers (that is totally not hers) - it's Texas - you'll be shot!

Gorl nobody is going anywhere 🙄

Anyways wouldn't be worried about Alanna's shooting skills because of reasons

20200629_224134.png

Mistress Cuckfucker

kiwifarms.net
Who is this bitch who believes anything batshit crazywoman claims? Gorl, get away from he, she's toxic af and if she gets obsessed with you, it could be dangerous.
Right? I am almost 100% sure that we are going to find out Alanna is an "angel of death" who robs and kills the elderly.
Alanna accused that twitter acct of running KF and threatening to doxx her and then chimped out against her for days. Seems like a reverse psychology game being played on Alanna to me but that may also just be because I don't want to believe anyone could be buying Alanna's shit.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
People are fucking r.etards, so it wouldn't surprise me. But dealing with loons on the internet and getting pally with them is not a Good Idea.

She was just saying in her livestream that if anyone goes to the adress linked here as hers (that is totally not hers) - it's Texas - you'll be shot!

Gorl nobody is going anywhere 🙄

Anyways wouldn't be worried about Alanna's shooting skills because of reasons

View attachment 1417453
Nobody gives a shit about you enough to do anything IRL, dipshit.

Boomer

kiwifarms.net

Maw

Decease and desist I have contacted my lawyer
kiwifarms.net
In that livestream she says her chemotherapy was given in an MRI-like machine with magnets. Oddly, they don't mention this as a ROI for chemotherapy on this page.
http://chemocare.com/chemotherapy/what-is-chemotherapy/how-chemotherapy-is-given.aspx

Correct me if I am wrong on this. It just doesn't make sense that she becomes incoherent, emotional, pathological liar (and talentless hack) because of chemotherapy.
Ill go ahead and vaguely power level, but as a medical professional working in an certain oncology speciality: I can tell you for sure that’s not how chemo is given. There’s so many reasons why that wouldn’t be how chemo is administered, but the most common sense one would be that insurance fights like hell to cover someone sitting in a $1,000 chair for 6 hours every week/month with multiple oncology nurses supervising, much less an MRI machine. Almost every single chemotherapy setting I’ve seen is very comfortable chairs or beds with injections running and nurses supervising. It would be pointless to be in or near any magnetic machine while receiving chemotherapy. I’m familiar with the latest forms of chemo and they’re still given the same way as they’ve always been. Specifically, Keytruda seems to be the most popular brand in most of the head and neck as well as endometrial chemo settings I’ve worked with in the past 2 years. It’s injected straight into the vein.

The only thing even remotely close to what she could be talking about is Amifostine, which is administered for head and neck cancers as a chemotherapy treatment while also having a separate radiation therapy via a linear accelerator at another time than the chemo injections. A linear accelerator could be confused for an MRI machine by people of Alanus’s intelligence. You don’t get chemotherapy and radiation therapy at the exact same time. Maybe one after the other near the same time period depending upon the doctor, but she doesn’t know what she’s talking about at all. They also would clearly educate you on what’s going on and there’s no sort of confusion about getting chemotherapy through a “MRI like machine” to an actual patient. Rather it seems alanna might be following someone on social media or a relative who has thyroid cancer and is trying to explain away the process she sees and also wanting cancer sympathy for herself.

A fatal flaw in this bullshit shes spewing though is that you don’t get radiation via a linear accelerator for thyroid cancer since it would expose your whole head and neck to radiation when thyroid cancer is much more easily treated via radioactive thyroid ablation. Since the thyroid is the only organ that can process iodine, they administer radioactive iodine directly to the thyroid. The thyroid typically distributes the iodine to the same areas it administers any cancerous cells to.They tend to kill each other, but the process also pretty much kills your thyroid due to that much radiation. It can cause brain damage, but not nearly as much as a linear accelerator pointed at your neck would. That whole process could be explained away more simply by googling “Radiation Therapy Thyroid” and seeing only ablations are used. Definitely not your typical cancer radiation therapy. Another nail in the coffin is that Chemo is also stopped for about a week before and after a Thyroid ablation if you even need chemo afterwards.

Maw

Decease and desist I have contacted my lawyer
kiwifarms.net
I did get her husband's last name wrong.. sort of; He has used her surname for some things. But Alanna pointed out in her livestream today that his name is not Carlos Morris.

It is, in fact, Carlos Rangel.

As noted in this eviction case.

Edited to add the screenshot linked by Thoughts and Prayers (below)
View attachment 1417120

I am doing the Callie Cackle over here. That lady really doth protest too much. Think she might give enough milk to justify some more digging?
74A4E4FA-9544-41D6-8886-1B54681188A2.jpeg

F47FBF6B-E60E-4CF6-A130-266F1260E806.jpeg
D4D9572B-7E1D-46C7-910F-D3975E5893E3.jpeg

I really hope this is her. (It is, see the edited spoiler) The face and nose is the same despite aging. The eye color says they’re different, but that’s pretty common with booking officers mistaking eye color. It would be a coincidence for two Alanna Jean Morrises of the same age in a small BFE town. Her prison grammar is starting to make sense though. Maybe she will end up sharing a cell with Charlie.

For this reason, the state of Kentucky has made it fairly easy for a victim of domestic violence to obtain an emergency protective order (EPO) against her abuser. The EPO is a very useful tool for victims of domestic violence because the EPO provides a form of protection for the victim in a situation...
I wonder who she was beating up on those two times.

ETA:
It’s her - Featuring Alannas mom
A04B5E0C-085E-4FBF-A0C1-8455CDD3E396.jpeg
4CEE4A95-B899-4996-AC5F-3ED2986B7876.jpeg

ETA 2: The lady in that nursing photo she posted was Alanna’s mother. That’s pretty low. I wonder if that’s who she got the two domestic violence charges from since she was arrested in the same town as her mom lived and died in. The obituary below confirms it was her daughter. It would be quite the coincidence if it wasn’t her in the mugshots.

Obituary
8A6AE96A-CDBF-49A4-A748-E36C47492256.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Pizza Steve

Thick and cheesy
kiwifarms.net
It's interesting how Davonna Finley pretends that she doesn't care and even goes so far as to claim (last month) that she wouldn't be following up on any ~haydur nation~ drama for at least half a year. Of course, her Amberverse videos are some of her best performing content. It makes sense that she was incapable of sticking to her word.

It's pretty obvious that she's way more invested than she'd like her followers to believe. I mean, she went so far as to create a sock account here to promote her content.
It would seem that if anyone was "being a lil bitch about it", that title would land squarely upon Davonna Finley herself.
Goddamnit, I didn’t mind her either, especially when I saw her putting her money where her mouth is. Why she gotta be so dumb. Oh well, I guess she gets what’s coming for her :popcorn:

ThoughtsAndPrayers

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1418157
View attachment 1418149View attachment 1418150

I really hope this is her. (It is, see the edited spoiler) The face and nose is the same despite aging. The eye color says they’re different, but that’s pretty common with booking officers mistaking eye color. It would be a coincidence for two Alanna Jean Morrises of the same age in a small BFE town. Her prison grammar is starting to make sense though. Maybe she will end up sharing a cell with Charlie.

ETA:

ETA 2: The lady in that nursing photo she posted was Alanna’s mother. That’s pretty low. I wonder if that’s who she got the two domestic violence charges from since she was arrested in the same town as her mom lived and died in. The obituary below confirms it was her daughter. It would be quite the coincidence if it wasn’t her in the mugshots.

She also mentioned in one of her first livestreams (we have it somewhere) that she has a criminal record; that was worst then Charlie's.
She definitely confirmed that the first time she was arrested was when she was younger and had some domestic assault charge over an abusive partner.
Second one she also commented but I don't remember.
Great find!

ThoughtsAndPrayers

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1418157
View attachment 1418149View attachment 1418150

ETA:
It’s her - Featuring Alannas mom
View attachment 1418189View attachment 1418188

Obituary
View attachment 1418195
Huum so you're WRONG and here's why (bigger pictures on Spolier tag below)
20200630_111425.png20200630_111311.png20200630_111410.png20200630_111354.png20200630_111341.png20200630_111324.png20200630_111257.png

EbwuCQvWkAIvxGS.jpegEbwiCppWAAAgdBn.jpegEbwk-aNXYAA8H3m.jpegEbweWQfWoAM2hua.jpegEbwezQUX0AMUD5J.jpegEbwi-azWAAA_CzB.jpegEbwjlWGXQAMZtQy.jpeg