Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

Peetz's Bank Account

I hear the jury's still out on science.
kiwifarms.net
1593530388007.png
1593530411014.png

Look at the photo Alanna so graciously provided depicting "her in her 20s" and at the picture of her mom who is supposedly "alive and well." I'm pretty sure this bitch just put the first photo through FaceApp on the Aging setting and thought it would be good enough to trick everybody. Also, Alanna, that first photo is so obviously not from 2004 when you would have been 20. What poor girl has her photo plastered all over your Twatter so you can reverse-catfish people to cover up your mugshots? :story:

Edit: just to point out why I think it's a shopped photo:
1. the background color is the same
2. FaceApp usually shortens and recolors the hair on the Aging setting
3. hairline is the same, eyebrow placement is the same
4. crease above the top lip is exactly the same
5. placement of undereye bags is exactly the same

Last edited:

carbcrab

kiwifarms.net
So the picture posted on the obituary by Alanna Morris is a screenshot of a woman who looks identical to "Alanna" from a Sims 4 instagram account, the name censored from the "Nurse ID" (medicare card,) that "Alanna" posted on twitter matches up with Alanna Morris' mother's name "Nellie Sandford," and the DL picture that "Alanna" posted on twitter is most definitely the same woman from the photo on Nellie's obituary, just older, but this is all a coincidence, the wrong person has been doxxed and the proof is in the form of several pictures that have been face-tuned to hell and back?

Color me convinced.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Huum so you're WRONG and here's why (bigger pictures on Spolier tag below)
A smart person who was inaccurately doxed would stfu so the doxers wouldn't keep digging for more evidence, maybe get bored and move on to other targets. But this chick is a smoothbrain.

I'm sure she'll act like she's fighting the dox to whiteknight whatever "whole girl" we think is her, but we've already seen how this psycho acts towards internet strangers, like GG, so she can fuck all the way off with that.

ETA: I just realized this sounds like I'm saying she's not doxed. She's totally doxed. She's just also an idiot digging a hole.

Last edited:

PetSkellington

kiwifarms.net
Alanna is a parasite. A parasite will select one victim as their "host" and focus their entire energy devouring them from inside out. We see this evidently from past assault charges and her most recent host, the Gaining Ground. How do you stop a parasite? Starve it. This woman is clearly deranged and needs to be starved from the attention given to her, it's the only way she'll go away. In the meantime, she's providing comic relief and we're loving it!

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alanna is a parasite. A parasite will select one victim as their "host" and focus their entire energy devouring them from inside out. We see this evidently from past assault charges and her most recent host, the Gaining Ground. How do you stop a parasite? Starve it. This woman is clearly deranged and needs to be starved from the attention given to her, it's the only way she'll go away. In the meantime, she's providing comic relief and we're loving it!
I don't want her to go away. I want to make a KF diss track

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A smart person who was inaccurately doxed would stfu so the doxers wouldn't keep digging for more evidence, maybe get bored and move on to other targets. But this chick is a smoothbrain.

I'm sure she'll act like she's fighting the dox to whiteknight whatever "whole girl" we think is her, but we've already seen how this psycho acts towards internet strangers, like GG, so she can fuck all the way off with that.

ETA: I just realized this sounds like I'm saying she's not doxed. She's totally doxed. She's just also an idiot digging a hole.
Today's life lesson is "It's better to remain silent and be thought an idiot than to open your mouth and show the world that you're batshit insane."

Anna Nicole Smeeeth

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1418869View attachment 1418870

Look at the photo Alanna so graciously provided depicting "her in her 20s" and at the picture of her mom who is supposedly "alive and well." I'm pretty sure this bitch just put the first photo through FaceApp on the Aging setting and thought it would be good enough to trick everybody. Also, Alanna, that first photo is so obviously not from 2004 when you would have been 20. What poor girl has her photo plastered all over your Twatter so you can reverse-catfish people to cover up your mugshots? :story:

Edit: just to point out why I think it's a shopped photo:
1. the background color is the same
2. FaceApp usually shortens and recolors the hair on the Aging setting
3. hairline is the same, eyebrow placement is the same
4. crease above the top lip is exactly the same
5. placement of undereye bags is exactly the same
I'm pretty sure as well it's FaceApp, I have placed the images on Photoshop and did a transition from the old dragon to the younger dragon, the photo is the exact same position and also, on FaceApp the hair gets kinda blurred around the face indicating Alaina Alana is A CRAY LAH

hmmm.jpg

ThoughtsAndPrayers

kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure as well it's FaceApp, I have placed the images on Photoshop and did a transition from the old dragon to the younger dragon, the photo is the exact same position and also, on FaceApp the hair gets kinda blurred around the face indicating Alaina Alana is A CRAY LAH

View attachment 1419281
This one also look the same
20200630_160038.jpgEbwuCQvWkAIvxGS (1).jpeg

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net

Look who's back
Why does everybody beat me? Are kiwis ninjas?

I like him so I'll do a small summary:
  • Took time off YouTube and social media to create space between irl and internet cause of the stressful times
  • Didn't deactivate twitter but deleted the app from his phone
  • Posted about BLM on instagram because that is important to him (I don't have insta, I cant verify)
  • His advice is that if you don't feel ready to talk about something, dont share it. Your channel is yours to do what you want. (He has given this advice to amberlynn)
  • He's been working on his mentals, therapy...
  • "I can talk about it now without being too emotional"... what is it?
  • Got lots of personal bad news that piled up
  • Someone in his personal life died
  • Death makes him reevaluate many things like people in his life and who is affected
  • Plus, family member went to the gyno and the doctors found precancerous cells in her uterus
  • He loves this person and losing them would be devastating
  • This is what made him decide to take a break from the internet
  • He makes the point that he understands that the internet is a place where people critique one another, as he has critiqued others, and he left because he was in a place where he felt that maybe he wouldn't handle it as well as he normally could or should. (Makes sense)
  • Wanted to be consistent in what advice he gives to people - that's why he didn't announce how long he would be gone or stick around anyway. Wasn't sure how long he would be gone and didn't want to make false promises, Etc.
  • (Still wanted to raise awareness for BLM tho)
  • People/fans wanted him to talk about our gorls but he wasn't into that atm
  • His family member isn't a fucking death fat i guess so they are able to properly test her etc so let's see how that goes 🌈 (GL man, I hope for the best for you and your family)
  • Now he is talking about amberlynn having uterine cancer, and he believes her
  • The family situation made it hard for him to address her cancer -
  • "Y'all need to take it easier on amberlynn. I hope she gets the care she needs to get through this."
  • He says haydur nation has been negative af and despite intentions, he says that he probably contributed to the negativity in some ways
  • "This should've happened before amberlynn had cancer ... to say this is enough, enough is enough"
  • WILL NO LONGER REACT TO CHANTAL OR AMBERLYNN
  • HE IS RETIRING FROM THAT KIND OF CONTENT
  • Wants to leave up his content about mental health but no longer wants to contribute to haydur nation
  • People are too mean to her, saying ridiculous shit, etc. Too much animosity. He's denouncing the haydurssssss
  • Still working on future plans for his channel. He expects people to unsubscribe. No hard feelings.
  • Doesnt wanna celebrate 100k subs because exodus will happen
  • He gives amberlynn compliments I guess, that she's taking her health more seriously (Uhh. sure Jan.)
  • Reiterates that he is done and doesnt want to be a part of the hate. Questioning her diagnosis is silly. Blah blah blah gorl get on with it. A car honked (Probably a sign from God).
  • He takes the hint. I love you all, see you in the next one, byeeeeeee

Last edited:

Jumpingintrash

skankhunt42
kiwifarms.net
Why does everybody beat me? Are kiwis ninjas?
I like him so I'll do a small summary:

Took time off youtube and social media to create space between irl and internet cause of the stressful times
Didnt deactivate twitter but deleted the app from his phone etc
Posted about BLM on instagram (I dont have insta, I cant verify)
His advice is that if you dont feel ready to talk about something, dont share it. Your channel is yours to do what you want. (He has given this advice to amberlynn)
Hes been working on his mentals, therapy...
"I can talk about it now without being too emotional"... what is it?
Got lots of personal bad news that piled up
Someone in their personal life died
They're dead
Makes him reevaluate many things like people in his life and who is affected
Family member went to the gyno and they found precancerous cells in her uterus
They love this person and losing them would be devastating
This is what made him decide to take a break from the internet
He makes the point that he understand that the internet is a place where peopl critique one another, as he has critiqued others, and he left because he was in a place where he felt that maybe he wouldn't handle it as well as he normally could or should. (Makes sense)
Wanted to be consistent in what advice he gives to people, that's why he didnt announce how long he would be gone or stick around anyway. Etc
Still wanted to raise awareness for BLM tho
People wanted him to talk about our gorls but he wasnt into that atm
His family member isnt a fucking death fat i guess so they are able to properly test her etc so let's see how that goes 🌈
Now he is talking about amberlynn having uterine cancer, and he believes her
The family situation made it hard for him to address her cancer plus
"Y'all need to take it easier on amberlynn. I hope she gets the care she needs to get through this."
He says haydur nation has been negative af and despite intentions, he says that he probably contributed to the negativity in some ways
"This should've happened before amberlynn had cancer ... to say this is enough, enough is enough"

WILL NO LONGER REACT TO CHANTAL OR AMBERLYNN

HE IS RETIRING FROM THAT KIND OF CONTENT

Wants to leave up his content about mental health but no longer wants to contribute to haydur nation

People are too mean to her, saying ridiculous shit, etc. Too much animosity. He's denouncing the haydurssssss

Still working on future plans for his channel. He expects people to unsubscribe. No hard feelings.

Doesnt wanna celebrate 100k subs because exodus will happen

He gives amberlynn compliments I guess

Reiterates that he is done and doesnt want to be a part of the hate. Questioning her diagnosis is silly. Blah blah blah gorl get on with it. A car honked.

I love you all, byeeeeeee
I wonder if this means he and crying Callie are no longer pals? 🤔 I can't help but chuckle every time a shit "community" like this falls apart, and people end up on the outs with their once "good friends."

Last edited: