Look at the photo Alanna so graciously provided depicting "her in her 20s" and at the picture of her mom who is supposedly "alive and well." I'm pretty sure this bitch just put the first photo through FaceApp on the Aging setting and thought it would be good enough to trick everybody. Also, Alanna, that first photo is so obviously not from 2004 when you would have been 20. What poor girl has her photo plastered all over your Twatter so you can reverse-catfish people to cover up your mugshots?
Edit: just to point out why I think it's a shopped photo:
1. the background color is the same
2. FaceApp usually shortens and recolors the hair on the Aging setting
3. hairline is the same, eyebrow placement is the same
4. crease above the top lip is exactly the same
5. placement of undereye bags is exactly the same