Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

Who should be the next haydur to get a thread?

• DCMediagirl

Votes: 23 11.5%
  • The Gaining Ground

Votes: 49 24.5%
  • Young Dumb Honey Bun

Votes: 116 58.0%
  • Alanna Morris

Votes: 12 6.0%

• Total voters

GunnlaugurSassoon

kiwifarms.net
Agreed. His whole schtick has become kind of puzzling if he is straight. I assumed that him pretending to date Chantal was ironic comedy because he was gay, so now I just don't get what he was going for. Maybe he should just really date Chantal and go in a whole new direction.
No no, it's not ironic because he's gay, it's ironic because she's fat and ugly!

Sock

goon extraordinaire
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of GG and his vast cuckness, I was watching a sream of his recently and he mentioned a video by ThatGirlOnATreadmill. She was in the chat and said something to the effect of "Are you pleased my king?" Talk about fucking cringe. GG is her king. Let that sink in a minute

IDBigBootieBitcheZ

kiwifarms.net
This is a big pet peeve of mine with black people. Racism bad but hehe chinese go ching chong. Discrimination bad but eww the gays. Cultural appropriation bad unless they're black then it's okay (see Nicki Minaj).
They do this thing where they act like they're trying to get connected to their ancestry because slavery obviously means that many Black Americans don't know their ancestors' culture, but they don't get Ancestry or something and study their ancestors' culture in order to get closer to their roots. They buy dashikis made in China and act above the people who acknowledge that Black Americans are very different from Africans
Another funny thing is that you'll find Africans/Caribbeans, doesn't matter what country, hate black Americans. Which is why many black Americans don't consider foreign blacks "black enough" because they're raised not to victimize themselves or complain(at least with the one's I've seen. The opposite only happens when the foreign parents become Americanized and start to buy into the race bull).

Alanna Morris

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

meanie_shamer

kiwifarms.net
Wait a minute, you’re telling me GG isn’t gay? So, he’s just a straight guy that does everything mentioned in the quoted post, and hangs out with a bunch of gay men (like in the periscope vid)? When I first heard the girlfriend stuff I thought he was trolling or trying to hide his real life now or people misunderstood, but I guess not? I’m probably late because I don’t really keep up with his shit but this makes him a lot more cringe somehow.
Gaining Ground has to be gay or bi. In one of his periscopes GG was trying to hook it up with a guy in the chat. Around the 23:00 mark
Archive: Cliff Rubelo (Gaining Ground) Periscope livestream 12/26/17
View attachment 1374339

Speaking of GG and his vast cuckness, I was watching a sream of his recently and he mentioned a video by ThatGirlOnATreadmill. She was in the chat and said something to the effect of "Are you pleased my king?" Talk about fucking cringe. GG is her king. Let that sink in a minute
All of those people are cringe as fuck and Gaining Ground should grow a pair. He's proven to be a pussy who can't ignore a few randos who dislike him. He's become a joke and anyone who wants to call him king is worth laughing at too. This is a zoo of clowns and I'm here for it.

Gaitlord

Educated Immigrant Woman
kiwifarms.net
Is it possible crazy sims lady actually posted something semi relevant? (No, it’s not.)

A7F46479-0D09-417F-BA50-68E0920CEE99.jpegC56B8132-C76D-431C-B8C5-4BD1E45E4E6A.jpeg
Lol wtf? Did chuck actually say this to her without realizing this loon would share it? That’d be a Big yikes if so. Edit: Twatter lurkers do your thing (stealing milk from here while labelling us mean incels and spreading it amongst each other) Assuming one of you haven’t already. I hope to see some retard fights come out of this!

edit 2: ninja’d by @Chip

Last edited:

ThoughtsAndPrayers

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

pecansandies

just here to make things gay
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
GG is only trying to lose weight to pull on grindr for "discreet" hookups but his torso photos aint quite there yet

no but for real it is kinda weird that he's straight. i mean there's willo davis but he literally never gets mad and just always seems to be having a good time with this whole thing (hey remember that? remember when people just had fun being haydurs?)

there's just something so unwholesome and insidious about a hetero guy who does this AND gets seriously invested/angry about it. you'd think it wouldn't be a big deal but it does kinda make you go "excuse me?" and i THINK its because it could so easily cross into wife-beater/feeder fetish/or BOLTH territory

because in general when women and gays have their own little club, if a straight guy wants to join in, he's got an agenda. because he's not trashing other woman out of basic insecurities like the rest of us ladies/gays. OR AM I JUST OLD FASHIONED LIKE THAT

BansheeQ

deathfat crusader
kiwifarms.net
because in general when women and gays have their own little club, if a straight guy wants to join in, he's got an agenda. because he's not trashing other woman out of basic insecurities like the rest of us ladies/gays. OR AM I JUST OLD FASHIONED LIKE THAT
This was my issue with Ebeggar and Biggest Mikey, straight dudes trying to be sassy and throw bitchy shade at fat chicks is a no from me. I'm eyeballing GG now, what you up to boo 👀.

pecansandies

just here to make things gay
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This was my issue with Ebeggar and Biggest Mikey, straight dudes trying to be sassy and throw bitchy shade at fat chicks is a no from me. I'm eyeballing GG now, what you up to boo 👀.
i think ebegger just hops onto niche topics he thinks will be profitable so that was probably his motive "oh hey people are making money trashing obese youtubers i could do that!" cut to: him absolutely unable to even do that

if you ask me in regards to biggest mikey: he just straight up fucking hates fat women. probably women in general. his level of hostility was unreal especially because his lady looked just like chantal

Grey Gardens

come play with us
kiwifarms.net
GG is only trying to lose weight to pull on grindr for "discreet" hookups but his torso photos aint quite there yet

no but for real it is kinda weird that he's straight. i mean there's willo davis but he literally never gets mad and just always seems to be having a good time with this whole thing (hey remember that? remember when people just had fun being haydurs?)

there's just something so unwholesome and insidious about a hetero guy who does this AND gets seriously invested/angry about it. you'd think it wouldn't be a big deal but it does kinda make you go "excuse me?" and i THINK its because it could so easily cross into wife-beater/feeder fetish/or BOLTH territory

He's talked on more than one live about how insecure he was and how he got skin surgery and teased the chat a lot about wanting to lift his shirt and show his scars but *eye flutters* just isn't secure enough. He uses a lot of phrasing that women use about not having enough booze in him to be brave enough and the, "they can all die / I don't care at all" thing he keeps doing ad nauseam.

Ebeggar might be married to a woman, but his eyes in that nurse costume pic tell me he's into whatever life is willing to throw at him.

Neither one is straight. They might not be gay, but if you put a level on either one, the bubble isn't going to hit between the lines.