Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

Who should be the next haydur to get a thread?

• DCMediagirl

Votes: 23 11.5%
  • The Gaining Ground

Votes: 49 24.5%
  • Young Dumb Honey Bun

Votes: 116 58.0%
  • Alanna Morris

Votes: 12 6.0%

• Total voters

easyaf

kiwifarms.net
Ya I figured. I don't even think Charlie would be stupid enough to put all that in writing.
Even if she were stupid enough, the writing stinks of Alanna's own personal brand of only semi-literate 'tism. Charlie is known for taking ages to answer emails, or not answer at all, yet these were all written in a chain mere minutes apart? All laying out and confirming exactly what Alanna claimed happened, so she can wander back into the thread claiming confusion for us to 'check'?

Stop assuming we're all as dumb as you are @Alanna Morris; you're embarrassing yourself.

_nextcaller__

kiwifarms.net
He's talked on more than one live about how insecure he was and how he got skin surgery and teased the chat a lot about wanting to lift his shirt and show his scars but *eye flutters* just isn't secure enough.
I used to watch GG in his early stages and I vividly remember coming across a comment where someone asked him if he was gay and he replied saying he was asexual. And i know this happened bc i remember thinking to myself “is he just saying that cuz he is insecure af and can’t get anybody”. So when i watched his holiday periscope and to my surprise he was hitting on dudes in the chat, i was very confused. I’ve been trying to go through his videos to provide the proof but i’m losing my mind doing that and i also realize he has cleaned up his channel a bit so it may be deleted. I will edit this if i find it tho. This man has always been very sketch imo. Like why lie about your sexuality ?

FrazzleCakes

Ex-Wife of Jerry Morgan
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
lol "alleged" ex wife. Her identity was verified with a KF staff member. She's posted legal documents regarding their divorce.

Jerry, to whom Norma was married, is an arsonist and a convicted felon who threw his daughter out of the trailer and stole all her shit because his daughter is gay.

But as Citrine has appointed herself official spokestard for maltreated homosexual children of the former Southern Confederacy, I am sure she can inform us with authority that Jerry's daughter has accepted him and forgiven him for any wrongdoing.

You're fat and stupid and Jerry is not going to have sex with you, Citrine.
Truly, I wish I wasn't a part of this whole mess. As far as my daughter, she wants nothing to do with her father. It pains me that Jerry put himself above her. She just wants to move on with her life and totally forget that Jerry is her father. Don't you love how people who aren't involved and have no clue speak with authority that they are the saviors of all. People yack and yack about how they know best while seating in the peanut gallery. It is easy to give an opinion without having any clue what it means to live it.

The funniest part of all this is when I first heard the name Citrine I asked who the fuck is that. She has no bearing on my life. What do I care if someone I have never heard of is talking shit about me? Citrine opinion doesn't mean jack shit to me.

ThoughtsAndPrayers

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1485256
Gj OPS, but it's not lost on anyone that she's 20 feet away from the camera and wearing all black
Nice trick hiding her huge fat arms... bitch got away looking smaller in a black outfit in one photo :story:
I'll believe when she shows a better version of this but I don't think is happening

20200731_053851.png20200731_053910.png

Last edited:

BansheeQ

deathfat crusader
kiwifarms.net
I don’t understand the hero worship blacks have for Beyoncé, she’s a boring, mediocre artist with basic talent but she’s hyped as this amazing black legend and to say a wrong word against her is a crime.

She’s not fabulous just because she’s black, she just gets treated like she is and people like Charlie, Callie and MBP act the same way like they deserve praise and respect just because they’re black
Sov wears the haydur hypocrisy sash with pride, during the Shane Dawson trash fire she was stating its no ones place to accept Shane's apology but those affected (black people) but then tells African women they can have no opinion on something involving their culture. Consistency will never be a thing with any amberverse orbiter. All Beyonce stans can be summed up with "yas qween yas slaaayyy"

deputydogshit2.0

kiwifarms.net
I used to watch GG in his early stages and I vividly remember coming across a comment where someone asked him if he was gay and he replied saying he was asexual. And i know this happened bc i remember thinking to myself “is he just saying that cuz he is insecure af and can’t get anybody”. So when i watched his holiday periscope and to my surprise he was hitting on dudes in the chat, i was very confused. I’ve been trying to go through his videos to provide the proof but i’m losing my mind doing that and i also realize he has cleaned up his channel a bit so it may be deleted. I will edit this if i find it tho. This man has always been very sketch imo. Like why lie about your sexuality ?
I am almost positive in one of his videos he talks about the hell it was for him in high school. He attended Catholic school in Providence, RI and I really think he said he had an awful time because he was gay.

Noom Boom

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1485405

I see Mellissa is back.

Edit: nobody cares about your tinfoil, Mellissa. I didn’t watch the end of the video because your content is terrible and you act like you’re the last person on earth with access to quaaludes.
This is just wrong though. Additional surgeries can be preformed with a WLS, but the WLS has to be the primary surgery. A lot of people with get WLS and hernia repair or WLS and gallbladder removal, but I think I know of one person who was already scheduled for bypass and got a hysterectomy at the same time because she was super morbidly obese and having uncontrolled bleeding.

This is NOT a common thing.

Sock

goon extraordinaire
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Alanna Morris I don't believe those mails came from CG. It not only looks like your writing, but you used Protonmail in an attempt to encrypt cause you know farmers would attempt to trace. Alas, you were wrong. No one needs to trace. The wording is a dead giveaway. You're a shit starter, Alanna. I don't mean it as you stir the pot to get to the truth. You stir the pot with lies just to watch the world burn. There's no redemptive qualities in that. The only thing this, and other things you've done, screams is PERSONALITY DISORDER!! Take my advice, drop all this bullshit before someone hits you with a decease and desist, definimination or harrassment suit. You are treading dangerous ground and making an absolute fool of yourself. If you have no problem blatantly lying about others publicly, what else are you capable of?

Alanna Morris

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Sock

goon extraordinaire
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aww thank you

Well I found liar ...

Yes sorry I m to lazy for all that
Can she be rebanned? I was against it initially cause of the lolz she provides, but she's become like a raging case of herpes and I'm grateful I don't know this bitch in real life. She offers nothing useful other than parading her psychopathy.

You're not too lazy, Alanna. You're a seething pile of bullshit, with the ability to type, stinking up the thread. I don't like you. If I knew you in real life, I'd probably throat punch you. Mad hat me all you like, but this bitch isn't crazy. She's calculated and is like the tazmanian devil.