Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

Who should be the next haydur to get a thread?

• DCMediagirl

Votes: 26 11.9%
  • The Gaining Ground

Votes: 55 25.2%
  • Young Dumb Honey Bun

Votes: 125 57.3%
  • Alanna Morris

Votes: 12 5.5%

• Total voters

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
I'm torn.

Both yung dumb sticky cunt and GG will be bigmad about the forum, but try to play it off (albeit in different ways) and the m.ilk will be good

But would I prefer emotional crazy drunken livestreams with lots of the gay or do I want YDHB to at first be flattered and then driven to do wild narc shit to try and dunk on haydurz like make an onlyfans

How can a gorl decide *sigh*

FatFat Chuck

kiwifarms.net
Sov wears the haydur hypocrisy sash with pride, during the Shane Dawson trash fire she was stating its no ones place to accept Shane's apology but those affected (black people) but then tells African women they can have no opinion on something involving their culture. Consistency will never be a thing with any amberverse orbiter. All Beyonce stans can be summed up with "yas qween yas slaaayyy"
There’s a lot of hypocrisy and lack of self awareness in this community.
I'm torn.

Both yung dumb sticky cunt and GG will be bigmad about the forum, but try to play it off (albeit in different ways) and the m.ilk will be good

But would I prefer emotional crazy drunken livestreams with lots of the gay or do I want YDHB to at first be flattered and then driven to do wild narc shit to try and dunk on haydurz like make an onlyfans

How can a gorl decide *sigh*
Exactly my thought . What’s entertaining about YDHB? She posts pictures that we can criticise and call ugly and she says dumb shit on Twitter. Her videos are a bore and I guess we can debunk her psychology theories maybe when she starts reacting again there will be soon good material.[/QUOTE]

pecansandies

just here to make things gay
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i cant listen to her speak. she literally speaks like she has some kind of mild brain damage. its not even the accent it sounds like she struggles to pronounce certain things and i think she might be straining to do that "tough" version of a london accent. forget what its called.

but yeah i dont think any of them need a thread. YDHB has my vote but at the same time her shit is very one note: her bragging about her unremarkable self then getting hostile about it

id rather see alanna have a thread ban more than anything tbh

Sociopathic Smeghead

Professional Cyberbully
kiwifarms.net
i cant listen to her speak. she literally speaks like she has some kind of mild brain damage. its not even the accent it sounds like she struggles to pronounce certain things and i think she might be straining to do that "tough" version of a london accent. forget what its called.
Don't do brain damage survivors like that, I've seen people with locked in syndrome more articulate than this woman. (:_(

FatFat Chuck

kiwifarms.net
Wow she dragged the arse out of that by making it a 14 minute video. A tweet would have done.
Here’s my issue. Ok Amber is a stupid cunt and she does stupid shit so ppl are going to always have shit to say about her but so does many other ppl , why do they need whole channels dedicated to this low hanging fruit ? Tom Harlock ( clearly above all these retards in haydur nation ) made one video and a response and moved the fuck on.
What’s so hard in varying your content ? Why not a Amber video every once in a while ? react and comment on other ppl too. They are so lazy and stupid.

w4vy_gr4vy

turn on tune in troon out
kiwifarms.net
Here’s my issue. Ok Amber is a stupid cunt and she does stupid shit so ppl are going to always have shit to say about her but so does many other ppl , why do they need whole channels dedicated to this low hanging fruit ? Tom Harlock ( clearly above all these retards in haydur nation ) made one video and a response and moved the fuck on.
What’s so hard in varying your content ? Why not a Amber video every once in a while ? react and comment on other ppl too. They are so lazy and stupid.
At least in the case of YDHB, she has literally nothing else to talk about. (Or at least nothing interesting anyway.) All she wants to talk about is herself; even her Amber stuff eventually comes back to how edumacated she is and that she's a PSYCHOCOLOGY STUDENT.

Last edited:

BansheeQ

deathfat crusader
kiwifarms.net
She's trying very desperately to sound like a Geordie (someone from newcastle) if anyone wants to have an accent comparison there is a reality show called Geordie Shore which showcases what the accent should be. She also pronounces words in a more Polish way which makes me feel she is hamming up the Durham accent. Geordie girls have had a bit of a spotlight on them with reality shows like Ex on the Beach, Love Island etc using having them on the cast so she is probably trying to get some attention.

Chip

kiwifarms.net
Voted for YDHB then changed it to Gaining Ground. I think GG had enough of a ripple effect that he could do with a thread. Plus, I think having a thread here would drive him nuts, where as YDHB might get some enjoyment out of it.

but yeah i dont think any of them need a thread. YDHB has my vote but at the same time her shit is very one note: her bragging about her unremarkable self then getting hostile about it

I agree that Honey Dumb is very one note. She's vile but there's not much to her besides the bragging about her degree. At least Cliff's cringe chimpouts and livestreams about how unbothered he is make for some entertainment. He also has the feud with DCgirl which has some potential, along with some crazy stans who'd likely come try to defend him. At this point I don't know if it would be enough for any of them to have their own thread but my vote would be Cliff.

Boomer

kiwifarms.net
Wow she dragged the arse out of that by making it a 14 minute video. A tweet would have done.
sooooo... she is special because no reaction channels include receipts and proof like her??????

i guess we will get to see her london apartment on the 28th floor soon. apartment tour maybe?

she sounds like she have a cock in her mouth.
as for thread, i love this thread because we have so many haydurs to talk about. i love my cows to be in a herd.

mellifluous

bottom™ rights activist
kiwifarms.net
She's trying very desperately to sound like a Geordie (someone from newcastle) if anyone wants to have an accent comparison there is a reality show called Geordie Shore which showcases what the accent should be. She also pronounces words in a more Polish way which makes me feel she is hamming up the Durham accent. Geordie girls have had a bit of a spotlight on them with reality shows like Ex on the Beach, Love Island etc using having them on the cast so she is probably trying to get some attention.
I agree. Regional accents do have inflections where the speaker is technically pronouncing a word wrong, but it sounds like she tries to force it so much it goes beyond having the natural Geordie accent and just sounds like really butchered English. It's possible she started doing it just to fit in, to be fair; I've heard a lot of people who came to the country while they were in school say they began forcing the local accent because they were bullied for having a foreign one, especially Polish given the hostility that has grown toward them over the years.

Something else I've wondered is whether she's trying to sound Polish. I remember seeing her tell someone her accent was "Polish and Geordie" and I could fully imagine, given how much she prides herself on being a beautiful intelligent immigrant woman, her trying to still sound Polish to an extent to make sure everyone knows how special and different she is. No one's going to ask someone with a strong Geordie accent where they're from. It's obvious the moment they open their mouth. If it sounds like Geordie mixed with something else, people will be curious, ask and Sara can tell them her inspiring life story for an hour.

Cheryl Cole/Tweedy/whatever-the-hell-she's-going-by-now is another example of the Geordie accent, although I may have been misled into thinking people in other countries even know who she is.

boner_alert

kiwifarms.net
I agree. Regional accents do have inflections where the speaker is technically pronouncing a word wrong, but it sounds like she tries to force it so much it goes beyond having the natural Geordie accent and just sounds like really butchered English. It's possible she started doing it just to fit in, to be fair; I've heard a lot of people who came to the country while they were in school say they began forcing the local accent because they were bullied for having a foreign one, especially Polish given the hostility that has grown toward them over the years.

Something else I've wondered is whether she's trying to sound Polish. I remember seeing her tell someone her accent was "Polish and Geordie" and I could fully imagine, given how much she prides herself on being a beautiful intelligent immigrant woman, her trying to still sound Polish to an extent to make sure everyone knows how special and different she is. No one's going to ask someone with a strong Geordie accent where they're from. It's obvious the moment they open their mouth. If it sounds like Geordie mixed with something else, people will be curious, ask and Sara can tell them her inspiring life story for an hour.

Cheryl Cole/Tweedy/whatever-the-hell-she's-going-by-now is another example of the Geordie accent, although I may have been misled into thinking people in other countries even know who she is.
She speaks the Queen's English you dumb bitches

Anyways I had come to add in my worthless two cents that basically just would've been a compilation of the points made of the Dumbcunt and Gaininggay, with the latter being the milkiest cumshot but I think I may have to agree @Boomer, this thread is sufficient. I think it's because I think we can all agree each haydur's defining characteristic is just how unremarkable they are. Each one is an insignificant barnacle attached to the deathfats' gunky fupa flesh, no way are they qualified to have an entire thread dedicated to one of them. Maybe I'm feeling this blasé because we're in a content drought right now, especially with Periodhole's socially obligated break to support the Glumthumb, and I may feel differently when things get going again

But then there's also this - not sure how to explain it effectively but a kind of lulz uncanny valley. The deathfats are natural lolcows - whatever personality misalignments caused their 600lbs life are the entertaining pieces of their sideshow. To balloon up to such a degree (and maintain it) almost guarantees a varying combination of a victim complex, circular logic, a complete lack of self and social awareness, and a good dash of cuntyness to put it all on display. And we get enjoyment because of the way none of us can relate to it at all. Amber has such debilitating narcissism, which is surpassed only by her laziness, she rather hold in her pee for entire days and cultivate festering periodhole issues than acknowledge she has a problem and needs help to overcome it to lose weight and be able to move and function like a normal human. She spends literal thousands on just journals that she never uses. This is ridiculous and very lolcow

Now take a typical haydur. Every one of them has a giant chip on their shoulder, that is the crushing weight of their mediocrity whether it be a woefully unimpressive or lack of a professional career and/or their discomfort in their own skin. So when they react/flex on these mentally handicapped manatees with just enough energy to roll over to feed, they feel smart, attractive, accomplished, and like they lead an exciting life. It's a shame because so many of them were legitimately shady and funny and made the amber and chantal supercunt videos palatable enough to be entertaining. I don't know what happens, maybe iota of youtube fame, but they all end up to be a disappointing shadow of a real lowcow, in the lulz uncanny valley. Where they are not entertaining in the cartoonish lowcow way, but are just genuinely pathetic and it doesn't feel right to try to milk them. I mean I don't speak for anyone but myself, but it's mostly difficult to laugh at the haydurs' self constructed hell, where they have to justify and maintain a morale superiority over how they earn/beg for youtube coins by creating as many videos as possible every month, making fun of some fat strangers on the internet. The worst part is how much overlap there is between themselves and the amber/chantal they criticize so they always have to let everyone know how they're so unbothered, it's all just for fun, and they may be fat but at least they're trying to lose weight, and amber/chantal don't do anything all day so that's why they're better and are almost obligated to CALL OUT amber/chantal.. for the greater good

Except y'all are all bothered, there is no joy when your desperation for the youtube fame and coins reek, y'all fat and gaining which is why your weight loss youtube channel devolved into just a commentary reaction channel but go on with your noble duty - calling out amber for not being a weight loss channel

Or you could just do like the farmers who come to kiwiland to laugh and be bitches and go on with the day