Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

Who should be the next haydur to get a thread?

• DCMediagirl

Votes: 26 11.9%
  • The Gaining Ground

Votes: 55 25.2%
  • Young Dumb Honey Bun

Votes: 125 57.3%
  • Alanna Morris

Votes: 12 5.5%

• Total voters

mellifluous

bottom™ rights activist
kiwifarms.net
The funniest part is it comes across like Amber's pitying her ("Poor girl"), which will piss Sara off more than anything else she could have done. Imagine having the ego Sara has and having the person you spend your days publicly looking down on and boasting about being better than take pity on you for everyone to see. She's going to be livid.

:story:

mellifluous

bottom™ rights activist
kiwifarms.net
Future employers won't be impressed if they come across your tweets.
...yet they'll be thrilled to see Sara's YouTube channel?

There's a small part of me that thinks this has to be satire and the person is shading Sara because I don't understand how someone could be this oblivious. :optimistic:

ETA:

Holy shit. Amber is going off about Sara. :story:

20200801_084852.jpg

For context, she's talking about the merch Sara tried to do. The link is to a GG video on it.

(Archive.)

20200801_075508.jpg

(Archive.)

20200801_075528.jpg

(Archive.)

20200801_075448.jpg

(Archive.)

20200801_075544.jpg

(Archive.)

20200801_075557.jpg

(Archive.)

20200801_075614.jpg

(Archive.)

20200801_075629.jpg

(Archive.)

20200801_075642.jpg

(Archive.)

20200801_075652.jpg

(Archive.)

ETA (again) even more of Amber's commentary on Sara:

20200801_085159.jpg

(Archive.)

20200801_085217.jpg

(Archive.)

20200801_085230.jpg

For context, in the video, Sara says: "Listen, honey, the only person, the only thing, who can say that they are [a] strong bitch and will continue to be a strong bitch is your fucking spine and knees, because they ain't got no choice."

(Archive.)

Last edited:

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
Perfect crossover

Both are narcissists looking down on one another with these fucking randos on twatter spurring them on
Both think they're completely 100% right
Both feel like they're the hottest insta e-thot goals
Both feel highly intelligent
Both are easily offended and riled up

It'll make for a good ol long-lasting slapfight

w4vy_gr4vy

turn on tune in troon out
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure our immigrant educated queen is putting on her makeup for her "clapback" video as we speak. I can already hear her screeching about how I DUN WANNA BE A PSYCHOLOGIST and I WORK FULL TIME and I HAVE A DEGREE, etc etc...

#teamamber

Last edited:

w4vy_gr4vy

turn on tune in troon out
kiwifarms.net
Lol she's big mad. Amber might be famous for "killing herself on camera", but this EdUcAtEd WoMaN needs Amber to be doing just that or she's not getting her youtube bux for that luxury London pad. You should be grateful to your paymaster for giving you attention you sorely crave, Sara.*sigh*

FatFat Chuck

kiwifarms.net
Perfect crossover

Both are narcissists looking down on one another with these fucking randos on twatter spurring them on

This is so accurate . They both suck ass and it’s hilarious and serves YDHB right. She has put herself in a space where some obese Youtuber that didn’t even finish highschool , ate herself to 600lbs and makes money being a clown on YT thinks she’s better than you and ppl are agreeing and edging her on. This barely literate obese person has made you who you are and given you the only relevancy you have on YT.

Given how much of a deathfat ALR is there shouldn’t even be room for comparison but stupid YDHB had to make everybody know a million times that she’s better , as if it’s hard to be better than ALR.

pecansandies

just here to make things gay
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1488311View attachment 1488312View attachment 1488314
Sara's best attempt at being unbothered that a mentally-stunted death fat pities her.
Edit: words are hard
"where did any of you get the idea I want to be a psychologist lmao"
cut to: ahm educated ahm stoodyen psychology/psychiatry ahm in medakul skewl fer it anyway heres anotha vidyo about psychology cause ahm well an expert onnit innit

like the idea of her wanting to be a psychologist manifested out of fat air lol. and for someone so educated she could have tried something other than the "something something rape twinkies gofundme nails killing self ON CAMERA something something"

probably what hit her hardest is that ALR barely knew who she was lmao. everything ALR has said about her is correct. and you gotta be some kinda pathetic for that to even happen

Boomer

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1488311View attachment 1488312View attachment 1488314
Sara's best attempt at being unbothered that a mentally-stunted death fat pities her.
Edit: words are hard
also all of my jobs and unis have been aware of my channel and they don't mind at all they even watch me
i mean... where do u think those hate comments came from??? probably one of your colleague who u called to have " superiority complex" the other day. and UNIS??? wow.. and still u lose subscribers and not gain any??
:thinking: wonder why though???

u need amber to hit that 100k subs.. get that plaque gorl!! youtube seems so important to her, but of course it is just a hobby. " i can leave youtube anytime i want, and still be a doctor"

Perfect crossover

:story: yess.. this is what i have been waiting for. I AM LIVEEEEEENNN.

ydhb.png

what original?? you stole them. :story: and why does someone need to have a youtube channel to argue with her??? for someone who says that it was just a hobby.. it does seems so precious to her that she keeps repeating that she have a YOUTUBE channel with over 70k subs.

end of this year she will finish her masters?? meaning she only had to do her masters for few months?? didn't she said she will start her masters study this september????????? shit ain't consistent sis.

VerucasSault

Bitches get itches.
kiwifarms.net
i mean... where do u think those hate comments came from??? probably one of your colleague who u called to have " superiority complex" the other day. and UNIS??? wow.. and still u lose subscribers and not gain any??
:thinking: wonder why though???

u need amber to hit that 100k subs.. get that plaque gorl!! youtube seems so important to her, but of course it is just a hobby. " i can leave youtube anytime i want, and still be a doctor"

:story: yess.. this is what i have been waiting for. I AM LIVEEEEEENNN.

View attachment 1488645

what original?? you stole them. :story: and why does someone need to have a youtube channel to argue with her??? for someone who says that it was just a hobby.. it does seems so precious to her that she keeps repeating that she have a YOUTUBE channel with over 70k subs.

end of this year she will finish her masters?? meaning she only had to do her masters for few months?? didn't she said she will start her masters study this september????????? shit ain't consistent sis.
Um....is she claiming she's going to complete her master's degree in "neuropsychiatry" or whatever the fuck.... in a year?! 🤣 wow she is one dense little skank. I am now 100% sure she's absolutely full of shit now. What a fraud. Oi.

Side note: I finally realized who she reminds me of....

Remember those girls in middle school who developed super early & were, unfortunately, deemed sluts just because bewbs?

Well....YDHB seems like one of those girls....except her big bewbs were made of pudding & she was deemed a slut bc she was one.