Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

Who should be the next haydur to get a thread?

• DCMediagirl

Votes: 26 11.9%
  • The Gaining Ground

Votes: 55 25.2%
  • Young Dumb Honey Bun

Votes: 125 57.3%
  • Alanna Morris

Votes: 12 5.5%

• Total voters

BaileyH

Dunder Mifflin
kiwifarms.net
Her shit reminds me of when my friends and I used to rap really bad and cheesy (on purpose) like 5th graders trying to rhyme ..".Well mah name is Bailey an am here ta say, Ah rap cool G styles everreee day.".. and don't be trying to bite my lyrics @Alanna Morris Plus: Why does she sound like she's wearing dentures that aren't in there properly?

clussy

kiwifarms.net
Um I told you all I can't because it will doxx pll
there's a little tool you can use to scribble out personal information, babes. it's called a marker tool and you can do it on snapchat or for free on many websites if you are using a computer. I hope you can figure that out without causing your last 2 functioning brain cells to spontaneously combust into a cloud of randomized sims and cigarette smoke

the ydhb drama with amber is so funny. finally, some good fucking food. I love it when Amber condescends to the haydurs because 1. she's usually right 2. it's just fuckin delicious when they get assmad because satan herself actually has a point and they know it. the best part is that they try to act unbothered but we all know they wouldn't send out 6 different replies to the same tweet if they didn't care. amber may put her detractors on blast on snapchat or youtube but I very rarely see her going after anyone personally or replying to their individual comments. maybe it's a front but she always seems to be pretty out of the loop with what her haydurs have to say besides "amber fat = we hate amber." and then when she does see it she has nothing to say besides "you are making money off dunking on my fat fucking ass while I am dying for money and food, while fronting that you actually care about me." probably too busy eating, scrolling through dusty's IG and directing thumb butler around the house to give a shit or any of the time that could be spent thinking about or consuming food. #teamamber indeed

Dainty_QuEen

kiwifarms.net
Um I told you all I can't because it will doxx pll
Alanna why do you start shit you can’t complete? Very cow like of you. “There is something going on but uhhhh I can’t really say, but I swear it’s true believe me!”
Receipts or GTTO. The cows should only be allowed on the farms if they are actively providing milk, and Alanna your tiddys are running dry gorl.

Alanna Morris

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Alanna why do you start shit you can’t complete? Very cow like of you. “There is something going on but uhhhh I can’t really say, but I swear it’s true believe me!”
Receipts or GTTO. The cows should only be allowed on the farms if they are actively providing milk, and Alanna your tiddys are running dry gorl.
I never said believe me . I said your choice of what you think. I was already accuse of doxxing the gaing ground. I m not doxxing no one for sure .
If I white out the info then of course it fake so sorry it's damn if I do or damned if I dont. I choose I don't

Sociopathic Smeghead

Do I Look Moderate To You?
kiwifarms.net
Um....is she claiming she's going to complete her master's degree in "neuropsychiatry" or whatever the fuck.... in a year?! 🤣 wow she is one dense little skank. I am now 100% sure she's absolutely full of shit now. What a fraud. Oi.

Side note: I finally realized who she reminds me of....

Remember those girls in middle school who developed super early & were, unfortunately, deemed sluts just because bewbs?

Well....YDHB seems like one of those girls....except her big bewbs were made of pudding & she was deemed a slut bc she was one.
100% agree about the bimbo bit, but you absolutely can complete a Master's degree in a year. In fact, most UK universities will push you to take a 4 year hybrid BSc & MSc degree rather than just a BSc because academia is BS for-profit nowadays.
However, Young Dumb full of cum is almost as big of a liar as Amber, and I wouldn't be shocked if her BSc degree isn't credited enough to move on to a Master's degree. Integrated or not, you still need a 2.1 to continue to the fourth year, and depending on what subject you do it can be a real bitch to obtain.
Since she's gone from starting her MSc in September to "I've almost completed it, reeeeee" I'd harbour a guess that she never actually intends to continue her studies or get a real job, living off her YouTube shekels in her luxury London flat till the cows come home, hence why she's not worried about potential employers discovering her videos.
"Also, all of my jobs and unis have been aware of my channel and they don't mind at all, they even watch me so 🤪"

Rate me MATI, I don't even care anymore, but what a load of horse shit. No one cares about your awful YouTube content, not even the dull sods who watch CG and MBP hold you in any sort of esteem, so why would esteemed, credited professors give a flying v about you?
Also, I'm pretty sure in her dox that someone found the T.A agency she was/is with and IIRC, she works with special ed kids?
PL, but I'm a high school teacher (non special ed) and I can't even have a personal Facebook account because if a parent finds it and takes issue with my personal posts I'll be out on my arse. I highly highly doubt that she approached her employer about this because we'd have seen the nuclear fallout from here. My guess is that she's pulling any and every excuse out of her arse to discourage people from contacting her employer.
I also take personal grievance with the fact someone so egocentric and bitter is allowed to work around children, let alone young, special needs children. I tend to see lots of young people in the process of completing their PGCE nowadays who have absolutely no idea what they're doing and really shouldn't be anywhere near children. It never fails to make me boil on the inside, yet feel sad at the same time.

I'll take my top hats now.

BansheeQ

deathfat crusader
kiwifarms.net
"Also, all of my jobs and unis have been aware of my channel and they don't mind at all, they even watch me so 🤪"

Rate me MATI, I don't even care anymore, but what a load of horse shit. No one cares about your awful YouTube content, not even the dull sods who watch CG and MBP hold you in any sort of esteem, so why would esteemed, credited professors give a flying v about you?
Also, I'm pretty sure in her dox that someone found the T.A agency she was/is with and IIRC, she works with special ed kids?
Whether she falls under NHS or being a registered teacher there is a code of conduct for both and bringing the profession into dispute and misrepresenting your professional position can be found in both. She can lie all she wants but no mental health professionals are going to co sign her dogging on ALR or any of the other death fats. Her subs are complete morons and clap like seals when ever the BS dribbles from her mouth. She's another thot on the internet larping at being an expert.

mellifluous

bottom™ rights activist
kiwifarms.net

I thought this same thing. She said "unis," inferring she was talking about where she did her undergraduate and where she's doing her postgraduate. If she's starting in September (I do think she may have meant at the end of the upcoming academic year, but who knows), who at her prospective university is watching her videos? How would she even know? She hasn't started yet. The only staff she will have met are when she was being interviewed, maybe not even that since not all MScs require it. I can't imagine she's exchanging chatty emails with them throughout summer. Hell, you can hardly get academics to reply to you when it's to do with your course.

That would also infer she mentioned it to them. I fully believe she's capable of that little self-awareness, but Jesus Christ.

Another British YouTuber I watch is an SEN TA and has spoken about having to be careful of what she does for fear of being fired and even then, being worried about her students finding her channel. You're definitely right, the claim just seems like an outright lie.

Alanna Morris

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Both the GG and CG have already been doxxed, so what are you worried about? The information is already out there. Sounds like excuses to me.
Here your not understanding or half ass reading what I say.
Their are ppls real name and money accounts in these emails. I already the worst person ever. So I m not going to get sueed for breach of banks accounts etc.
So no thank you.

easyaf

kiwifarms.net
Here your not understanding or half ass reading what I say.
Their are ppls real name and money accounts in these emails. I already the worst person ever. So I m not going to get sueed for breach of banks accounts etc.
So no thank you.
If you got sent money, the facilitator of that transfer (paypal etc) is not going to share their banking details with you (that would not be secure) so you can still share transaction confirmations. Real names have already been doxxed here, so they are now public and would not make a difference.

I understand (despite your terrible grasp of language) what you said. Your problem appears to be finding something to say that supports the bullshit you've thrown out here.

Jumpingintrash

Resident n🦍g
kiwifarms.net
If you got sent money, the facilitator of that transfer (paypal etc) is not going to share their banking details with you (that would not be secure) so you can still share transaction confirmations. Real names have already been doxxed here, so they are now public and would not make a difference.

I understand (despite your terrible grasp of language) what you said. Your problem appears to be finding something to say that supports the bullshit you've thrown out here.
I muted the broad and still this thread has me going cross-eyed thanks to @Alanna Morris

Can this bitch either get her own thread or be banned? Her retardation isn't funny, it's damn tiresome and I come here to escape the spastics of YT, not interact with them, especially one as boring and full blown retarded as this. You make both Callie and Hamber look like poet laureates.

Dry cow is dry. Rate me MOTI, I don't give a tit. I just miss what this thread was before she felt the need to use it as her personal bathroom.

Nicotine Fetish

kiwifarms.net
I muted the broad and still this thread has me going cross-eyed thanks to @Alanna Morris

Can this bitch either get her own thread or be banned? Her retardation isn't funny, it's damn tiresome and I come here to escape the spastics of YT, not interact with them, especially one as boring and full blown retarded as this. You make both Callie and Hamber look like poet laureates.

Dry cow is dry. Rate me MOTI, I don't give a tit. I just miss what this thread was before she felt the need to use it as her personal bathroom.
I want to second this
@Twinkie can you please like ban them or something? It’s funny at first, but now it’s lame. All she does is bitch and moan on this thread. It’s not entertaining.

Side note: I forgot this thread existed and I just caught up and see there is a bunch of conversation about GG being straight? Bull-fucking-shit that man is straight. You trying to tell me that man doesn’t think about getting down with dudes. I can just look at him and know he’s jacked it to men getting barebacked. He might be bi (strong doubt) or even asexual. But honestly he just seems like a dude that’s too much of a pussy to be authentic to himself so he got with a girl and they probably have a lack luster sex life.

Easy Peasy

Not llama killer John "snowy" shaw
kiwifarms.net

Noom Boom

kiwifarms.net

As much as I'd also wish for Allana to go get fucked, I wouldn't want to see KF start banning people for being insufferable. Free speech and all that shit, right?