Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

Who should be the next haydur to get a thread?

• DCMediagirl

Votes: 127 24.5%
  • The Gaining Ground

Votes: 93 18.0%
  • Young Dumb Honey Bun

Votes: 266 51.4%
  • Alanna Morris

Votes: 32 6.2%

• Total voters

Painted Pig

I thought I made myself clear in Boston.
kiwifarms.net
posted in the Chantal thread by @XLCoffin
Eire Go Brach dramatically confirmed her dox. as if anyone gives a shit.
It makes sense that she's a singer because every time I hear her talk I hear "me me me me meeeeeeeeeeee"

again the comments are all about how amazing and brave and strong she is.
I'm gonna go back and check this one to see if she's a comment deleter
20201118_214617.jpg

I pray she makes an account here to pwn us like the Sovereign @Lara lava did

bonus
20201118_214552.jpg

Last edited:

NoodleFucker3000

That isn't alfredo.
kiwifarms.net
It makes sense that she's a singer because every time I hear her talk I hear "me me me me meeeeeeeeeeee"

I dont fucking get why she's so happy and clout chasing with her victim hood. If she's not lying or exaggerating then she's basically being a histrionic dumbass trying to get clout, for what? Being dumb enough to stay with shitty, abusive guy? So brave.

DCMediocre

kiwifarms.net
posted in the Chantal thread by @XLCoffin

again the comments are all about how amazing and brave and strong she is.
I'm gonna go back and check this one to see if she's a comment deleter
View attachment 1737028

I pray she makes an account here to pwn us like the Sovereign @Lara lava did

bonus
The Masochist vibes hard with this one.

FranklinDRollsablunt

I AM AN IMMIGRANT WOMAN!!!!!!!!
kiwifarms.net
I'd love YDHB thread. I don't watch most of the Haydur Nation or follow in any way so I skip most of the posts on here, here for Sara only :heart-full:
YDHB keeps changing her story when it comes to her qualifications. She’s a psych major. Which basically makes her qualified in absolutely nothing. She also says she’s studying to be a doctor in some vids, implying she’s studying medicine when really, she’s a damn psych major. Who has not graduated in anything therefore she has no qualifications. Dunning Krueger hardcore.
Fucking HAAAAAATE when people brag about being a self-proclaimed bitch. Like cool- you’re a shit person I’ll stay clear of you. It’s waaaay easier to be a bitch than a genuinely nice person. She obviously chose the easier route. What a fucking cunt.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I dont fucking get why she's so happy and clout chasing with her victim hood. If she's not lying or exaggerating then she's basically being a histrionic dumbass trying to get clout, for what? Being dumb enough to stay with shitty, abusive guy? So brave.

The guy doesn't exist. Maria Ostroukhova travels for work, but lives with her mother Anna Arzamanova in an ugly apartment with yellow spit-stained walls in Russia. She has since hidden her photos on her FB page, but I'd already snatched some.

Here is an assortment of photos from her FB account showing her in her same grotty bed surrounded by the same spit marks and animals and blankets since 2017, before, during, and after the time she'd supposedly moved in with her abuser;
05oct2017.jpg11oct2017.jpg14jun2018.jpg15jun2018.jpg19july2019.jpg20oct2018.jpg21june2017.jpg24sept2020.jpg
Here are some examples of her trawling tindr and posting the results she finds to FB during the timeframe she says she was in a relationship with her abuser;
2.jpg3.jpg5.jpg6.jpg4.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg
The following information does not necessarily debunk the abuser story but does establish liar and fat. She was a founding member of The Burn Book: Foody Beauty Edition on Facebook one year ago, and was posting there as recently as three weeks ago;
20201119_081956.jpg
She has since left the group and deleted a lot of her comments, but the replies tagging her are still there. This is just a few to establish the length of her stay and involvement in the group, since she made the claim she didn't really know who Chantal was or "any problems" with her, while speculating on social media about how she imagines Chantal's vagina must smell. I made sure to confirm all these comments/replies were connected to Maria's Facebook account.
2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg5.jpg

Last edited:

Nosferatu

kiwifarms.net
The guy doesn't exist. Maria Ostroukhova travels for work, but lives with her mother Anna Arzamanova in an ugly apartment with yellow spit-stained walls in Russia. She has since hidden her photos on her FB page, but I'd already snatched some.

Here is an assortment of photos from her FB account showing her in her same grotty bed surrounded by the same spit marks and animals and blankets since 2017, before, during, and after the time she'd supposedly moved in with her abuser;
Here are some examples of her trawling tindr and posting the results she finds to FB during the timeframe she says she was in a relationship with her abuser;
The following information does not necessarily debunk the abuser story but does establish liar and fat. She was a founding member of The Burn Book: Foody Beauty Edition on Facebook one year ago, and was posting there as recently as three weeks ago;
View attachment 1737367
She has since left the group and deleted a lot of her comments, but the replies tagging her are still there. This is just a few to establish the length of her stay and involvement in the group, since she made the claim she didn't really know who Chantal was or "any problems" with her, while speculating on social media about how she imagines Chantal's vagina must smell. I made sure to confirm all these comments/replies were connected to Maria's Facebook account.
It was clearly an attempt at trying to gain followers and notoriety, it's amazing how the speds were so quick to latch onto that being the truth because of how much they blindly hate Chantal.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Glorie's been busy.

Waddling around Manhattan talking about property prices, obsessing over trader Joes and buying hot chocolate and cat food.

This one is mostly the usual talking shit about Chantal and white knighting Charllie Gold. Approx. 21 minutes he says Chantal needs a to use a hose to wash her ass. approx. 27 minutes He talks about the Dunken Donuts hot chocolate giving him the shits and approx. 51 minutes he's talking about Eire and how everyone should believe her feeder fan fiction story.

I can't get an archive of this one with sound for some reason. This one is mostly shit talking Chantal. 9:40: He talks about Eire and says everyone should believe her feeder fan fiction story. Approx. 18 minutes he's talking about the man he's dating. Approx. 26 minutes he starts talking about Nikocado and Amber and gives them weight loss advice. Then the stream abruptly cuts off.

Stream back up. Talking about Amber. He's going to start doing videos on Amber. Stream cuts off again.

Stream back up and this whole part is just him talking about food.

FranklinDRollsablunt

I AM AN IMMIGRANT WOMAN!!!!!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Hey now, don't forget our married to a woman with children, twinkboi irate Alex. Try as he might to distance himself from Haydur Nation, it's too little too late. Boy got into shit past his bicurious beta eyeballs.
I dead ass don’t know if Tim Harlock is gay but I see him comment on a lot of haydur vids. He’s probs just showering for content though.

The inaccuracy of this video is fucking abysmal.

She says that all doctors are sexist because sometimes it takes a few years to find a correct diagnosis, then gets mad that women have different symptoms for heart disease making it harder to spot and blames men for it, then claims ADHD isn't overdiagnosed because if a mEDiCAL proFESaNAL says a child has ADHD it must be true. How woke.

I'm actually convinced she is a man, because she talks about toxic shock syndrome happening with tampons like it's a common thing and women have to "risk their health" when they could use a safer alternative like sanitary towels. How does she not realise you change pads regularly to avoid TTS? EducaEED.

Also, comments on Amberlynn/being woke:
View attachment 1388961View attachment 1388962View attachment 1388963
She dead ass just quoted Kourtney Kardashian

Attachments

• FDF3E8EC-FE4C-4DC4-B295-FB94A0FD9EA7.jpeg
    FDF3E8EC-FE4C-4DC4-B295-FB94A0FD9EA7.jpeg
    117.6 KB · Views: 48

Gaitlord

Confederate Fag Punk AF
kiwifarms.net
DCGranny is about to beat bolth lyfeofasped and chuck folds in the “who can use the race card the most” competition. I know since the start of her cow career she’s been accusing people of anti-semitism and bringing it up whenever possible. We know she loves the idea of being an inherent victim. But the lunacy/paranoia has peaked in my opinion. Every time I pay attention to her nonsense, she’s calling someone an anti-Semite, and goes on about it on every platform she has. This hag thinks she’s Anne Frank or some shit. It’s become the diaries of granny goebbels.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Many here may not know that Clara has a massive back tattoo of... Christopher Hitchens? And since tattoos are prohibited in Judaism, Granny Superjew decided to get one in Hebrew just to stick it to... Moses? Whom according to Exodus, supposes his toeses are roses.

1605851874082.png

Very bleeding much edge.

CHECK AND MATE MOTHERFUCKERS.